Why Most Sexy Pretty Girls in America don't like me, but ugly ones do?

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Ugly and avera ge Japanese girls studying in america are so nice.

The others don't even want to say hi to me.

What is the reason?

I talk to the sexy ones the same way and they don't seem to be friendly.
I think the Sexy/cute/beautiful ones just come to America to find their White prince. and I'm not white so there you go. Even if it's just friends, they don't like to be friendly to people who are not the popular image of Americans(white OR loud/outgoing).

Anyone have experience like this?

I notice many Japan girls have foriegn friends like Brazilian, etc . But that's obvious.. that's cause those Brazilians are 99 percent of the time loud/outgoing and that's the kind of people the Jgirls love.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Are Japanese going Abroad To Meet Hot Foreign Studs?

I'm sure they are cause I see many of them later on having foreign BFs and even marrying and staying in America( well i've seen a few Japanaese, but also Filipinas).

And many of the ones that end up with a Foreign guy is because they met them at nightclubs.And they wear hot sexy clothes and all that.

So they are going to America and other countries not just for that reason but that's part of the reason: they want flings with hot foreigners.

I thought Japanese girls were not so wild but it seems they are.

Thing is, I never meet those hot wild ones. Maybe cause I myself don't go to clubs and i'm not a player type guy.

Moreover, i've met japanese girls and although they supposedly came to study English or something, They don't like studying and don't study and spend their time hanging out and shopping and going to clubs.

So yeah, maybe they come supposedly for English, but maybe that's not really what they're here for.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I have merged 2 silly threads together,

as you go through life, you will meet pretty hot girls, and as you say ugly ones, but everybodies definition is different, I think you need a good dose of realism, hello come back to planet earth,

PS are trying give us a good laugh

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
here`s to you in universal language:
Facepalm-Moving.gif

and now on english
*facepalm*

What is the reason?

well, let`s see....you answered to yourself, don`t know why even opening a thread. You are talking first only to sexy and cute ones no? well, lets say that ugly girls probably talk to you ONLY because they see you talking to sexy girls and thinking: awww poor guy, he thinks he is good enough to score them, lets give him a hand?

so yeah, don`t get so overwhelmed thinking that ugly girls like you too, you obviously don`t know how womans brain is functioning, you know?

anyway, try to be more open minded, those "beautiful" girls don`t wake up with make up you know, they are also ugly before going to town (if you really want it your way), just what the girls you CALL ugly are smart enoguh not too use too much make up on just to be called sexy by guys LIKE YOU.

hesus man, just give a try ok? and just for a ps:

http://www.redflava.com/2010/interesting/before-and-after/

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008

What is the reason?

I think the Sexy/cute/beautiful ones just come to America to find their White prince. and I'm not white so there you go. Even if it's just friends, they don't like to be friendly to people who are not the popular image of Americans(white OR loud/outgoing).

I notice many Japan girls have foriegn friends like Brazilian, etc . But that's obvious.. that's cause those Brazilians are 99 percent of the time loud/outgoing and that's the kind of people the Jgirls love.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So just because you may think of yourself as an attractive person does not mean others or everyone will see it that way. Perhaps you are aiming to high and need to lower your standards just a little. A plain Jane and in some cases even a ugly Jane is better than no Jane at all.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
the definition of "hot"...

attachment.php

bist0rz

May 12, 2009
It sounds like you got the confidence of a fox, but the looks of a sloth. I suggest buying another terabyte or 2 from your local computer store...you're definitely in need of more hard drive space.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
[Aquamarine mode on]

Because no normal person can like you faggot.

[/Aquamarine mode off]

Just when I thought you didn't like me...

(however I try to stay away from insulting peoples sexual orientations and go for their personalities, family lives and the fact that their mothers were probably carrying the seed of a r*** prior to giving birth to the fucktards like josolopson)

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009

What is the reason?

I think you're generalizing too much here. Japanese women are as varied in their tastes as any other.

If you want to get pretty women interested in you, don't talk to them (at least not right away). Be cool, and don't let on you're interested, and watch them become more friendly towards you. At the very least, you'll get their attention.

If you decide to talk to a pretty woman, then find an "in"-something interesting or different, or something you have in common. I have a fairly simple, but nice tattoo; if I see a good looking woman with one, I will compliment her on it, ask where she got it, etc.

Don't let the few shallow, vain cows you've seen sour you on the many lovely women who may well give you a chance.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I think you're generalizing too much here. Japanese women are as varied in their tastes as any other.

If you want to get pretty women interested in you, don't talk to them (at least not right away). Be cool, and don't let on you're interested, and watch them become more friendly towards you. At the very least, you'll get their attention.

If you decide to talk to a pretty woman, then find an "in"-something interesting or different, or something you have in common. I have a fairly simple, but nice tattoo; if I see a good looking woman with one, I will compliment her on it, ask where she got it, etc.

Don't let the few shallow, vain cows you've seen sour you on the many lovely women who may well give you a chance.

Oops, meant to say American women...well all women really.

P

pila13

だ・か・ら・・・
 どんどけ?! ね???ね????ねねねね???!

30ee9d9d17bb481408d06ea77459d481.png

くれぐれも・・・・・・・・

最上川。

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
だ・か・ら・・・
 どんどけ?! ね???ね????ねねねね???!

30ee9d9d17bb481408d06ea77459d481.png

くれぐれも・・・・・・・・

最上川。

Ooh! How astute...A face-palm cartoon. It must have taken you a long time to troll the net for that. You must feel you're the coolest guy on the 'net now.

Put some effort into your criticism, or better yet put up your own point of view.

P

pila13

yey ! this is not cartoon. This is 日常. And this is not face-palm.
I rarely troll www and troll only with fresh pixy titles and rare ero ero dvd.
To be sure....i not very know wut is " trolling " maybe first post in this topic - trolling w ⊂(。Д。⊂~⌒⊃
I simple like read all this "retarded EU / USA boys theory" ^^ This is AMAING read something like your post.

point...mmmmmm... How this is "Be cool" ?
Question - > you try this ? what you write your "theory"

Much more easy -> SPEAK !

In ukraine where i from, if you see pretty women, for example mmmm cafe ? bar? street ? e.t.c. You must come and ask -> 3 thing
1) name
2) she "free" (she right now have boy-friend)
3) ???? ( based on situation)
This is that part where you must start, next... important - > never do this if girl not alone, well not "never" same "based on situation".

But.... ffuuuu....... "don't talk" ?! realy ?! no, no... REALY ?!

BUt www Is this "that " topic ? ww Only very very very very very very sad persone can ask something like this (´д`) on internetz.
So my "face - palm" cartoon and "OVER SIZE" letters perfect in this situation !

I never speak with USA women. So, i don't know " Why Most Sexy Pretty Girls in America don't like me, but ugly ones do?" And can't recomend something. all people are different. and 女たち too.
I know only one man, who realy magnet. He has amazing body + face and drink like a god. Even if we visit bar and go in shit, after 1.2-5 L. of vodka he can roll balls to girls and in 99% he get sex. Ψ(`∇´)Ψ

this is tsukomi topic. SO I MUST SAY ONLY

なんでやんえん?!

8330a91a3a1bdd2475c1afde644aa620.png

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I agree with pila13 in general, this kind of thread only deserves to be trolled, or ignored at best. This is so full of false assumptions that it's becoming ridiculous.

You are trying too hard to make serious replies to something that is hopeless in the first place. If you would look at other threads opened by the same dude, you would understand what kind of person he is (or at least what kind of character he shows on "public").

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
yey ! this is not cartoon. This is 日常. And this is not face-palm.
I rarely troll www and troll only with fresh pixy titles and rare ero ero dvd.
To be sure....i not very know wut is " trolling " maybe first post in this topic - trolling w ⊂(。Д。⊂~⌒⊃
I simple like read all this "retarded EU / USA boys theory" ^^ This is AMAING read something like your post.

point...mmmmmm... How this is "Be cool" ?
Question - > you try this ? what you write your "theory"

Much more easy -> SPEAK !

In ukraine where i from, if you see pretty women, for example mmmm cafe ? bar? street ? e.t.c. You must come and ask -> 3 thing
1) name
2) she "free" (she right now have boy-friend)
3) ???? ( based on situation)
This is that part where you must start, next... important - > never do this if girl not alone, well not "never" same "based on situation".

But.... ffuuuu....... "don't talk" ?! realy ?! no, no... REALY ?!

BUt www Is this "that " topic ? ww Only very very very very very very sad persone can ask something like this (´д`) on internetz.
So my "face - palm" cartoon and "OVER SIZE" letters perfect in this situation !

I never speak with USA women. So, i don't know " Why Most Sexy Pretty Girls in America don't like me, but ugly ones do?" And can't recomend something. all people are different. and 女たち too.
I know only one man, who realy magnet. He has amazing body + face and drink like a god. Even if we visit bar and go in shit, after 1.2-5 L. of vodka he can roll balls to girls and in 99% he get sex. Ψ(`∇´)Ψ

this is tsukomi topic. SO I MUST SAY ONLY

なんでやんえん?!

8330a91a3a1bdd2475c1afde644aa620.png

Ah, it's not a face-palm...whatever-as a response, a cartoon gif is lame.

In Russia, things are different, and you look at things in your way. If you like walking up and talking to pretty women, good on ya. Go for it, and the more power to you.

What actually said was "don't talk to them (at least not right away)". Not right away.

A lot of pretty women, especially those who know they are pretty, expect guys to talk to them, or on their guard as they are often macked on.

Playing cool is ONE approach that may work for the poster. I never wrote that it's the only thing to do. It's just an option.

josolopSon3 is an easy target, but, I'd rather give the man friendly advice than rag on him (which would be lazy, and not worth the effort).

P

pila13

Not sure if troll or just retarded.

Ah, it's not a face-palm...whatever-as a response, a cartoon gif is lame.

In Russia, things are different, and you look at things in your way. If you like walking up and talking to pretty women, good on ya. Go for it, and the more power to you.

What actually said was "don't talk to them (at least not right away)". Not right away.

A lot of pretty women, especially those who know they are pretty, expect guys to talk to them, or on their guard as they are often macked on.

Playing cool is ONE approach that may work for the poster. I never wrote that it's the only thing to do. It's just an option.

◆ Ukraine and Russia different country. With on 120% different peoples. If you dont' know this, you retarded.

◆ I love pictures. Because here i can't use AA. Well...Deal with it.

◆ All girls know, they are pretty. You kill me with this stuff. Even if she ugly, deep ~ incide she know, all not so bad.

◆ Sinc 2008 year (i break up with last girl) i don't want start any new relationship, why ? BECAUSE I'M WAS CONVERTED IN A PERVERT WITH AMAZING ERO ERO DVD COLLECTING. 
 Well w, if seriously~ This is not so easy find persone what you can realy like and feel "love". I have only two girls in my life, this is bad ? I don't think so~ because i have love~ (this is not sex, you retarded faggots.) In this case Sex only like bonus.

◆ Mhe~ maybe you not so bad persone. I can understand what you "try to say" ~ but... I don't think this is worth something here. All much more easy~~ persone who create topic with name "Why Most Sexy Pretty Girls in America don't like me, but ugly ones do?" can't be stupid, this is like "LOL topic" He read this topic and get LoL points (゚∀゚)

◆ Life is too short ! You can't "wait" if you see, if you want, go go go, see girl what realy nice? come, speak, you not die if do this. stuff like "aaaa !!!! look - look on that cool bro ! he sit and never speak !!!" <- do not work in real life.
This is my opinion~

最上川。
18b9dbdf33f62ff592b40b109395a6f7.png

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
After the r***-stain chose to post his spam bullshit on my wall (after I told him his big ass cartoon posts were annoying) I decided to simply block him. Feel free to do the same.