How Do you Find a Japan Girlfriend without going there?

Oct 6, 2007
Korean girls are the best sex I've ever had but it comes at a cost ㅠ_ㅠ

jackofalot, your story is getting boring, think of some new fun material

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Yea, now he's just trying too hard. Kind of like that friend of a friend who thinks he's funny and tries to add something funny in every conversation, even the most inappropriate ones.

"yea, my sister started third grade and was teased today at school."
"huh huh huh but she's probably a good tight fuck. Am I right am I right guys???"

WTF.....

ScannerBoy

Nov 19, 2009
baaah!

I hate it when natural-born trolls try to troll on purpose.

like with jokes and funny situations, only the unintentional ones are good.

Oct 6, 2007
Yea, now he's just trying too hard. Kind of like that friend of a friend who thinks he's funny and tries to add something funny in every conversation, even the most inappropriate ones.

"yea, my sister started third grade and was teased today at school."
"huh huh huh but she's probably a good tight fuck. Am I right am I right guys???"

WTF.....

hahaha that's just wrong.

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Threads like this one is why I haven't even glanced in the "Japan Discussion" for quite a while.

Makes you stop and wonder if they could actually be serious..

See aquamarine's still working hard though. Once again, doesn't get the respect he deserves smacking sense into people, lol..

Oct 6, 2007
That's what you get for being pie-eyed.

ha ha ha

I actually had to google that term because I've never heard it, it means drunk?

I was referring to the fact they are (for the most part) crazy haha. Longest relationship I've had with one is 6 months before it ends violently.

Ceiling Cat

Oct 25, 2008
Is it true? Korean girls are good in bed? Man, wish I had the chance:stress:

Yeah... the closest I got to that was a Korean-Japanese nurse at one of the hospitals here, and a Korean girl who pretty much grew up in California. Those two were pretty damn fun. I've seen plenty here (Hawaii) that are just too damn beautiful, and they age very well, but just not worth the stress for me. My salary doesn't allow for LV and Christian Dior "thank you" gifts. With Japanese girls, I always get the ones with a daddy complex of some sort, regardless how much younger or older they are than me, but they're much more manageable. Being half helps-- you not only understand the language, but the whole honne & tatemae thing that seems to piss all the white guys off because they can't seem to comprehend the fact that the entire world has not adopted the western mindset. Want an example? Hey, Aquamarine, how many white guys have b!tched to you about their Japanese g/f's family being two-faced just because they were polite to him for the first meeting, and told their daughter not to marry him? Yeah, I rest my case...

I was referring to the fact they are (for the most part) crazy haha. Longest relationship I've had with one is 6 months before it ends violently.

True. Damn true. I broke it off with the Korean-Japanese nurse when I was in paramedic class. At the time, I was trading my dachshund (wiener) shots with a girl in Japan. My ex got into my email and forwarded my pics to everyone on my email list-- classmates, co-workers, supervisors, and relatives. To this day, other medics and some of the nurses crack jokes about it (but I have benefited from the free advertising). The bottom line here is that most Korean girls are aware of the "psycho" reputation, and will use that as justification for whatever under-handed, devious, dark revenge they will exact upon your pathetic, withered soul.

That's why I stick to Japanese girls.

*EDIT* Here's a shirt I got for Christmas from one of my classmates, in regards to what is now known in the Honolulu EMS community as "The Dachshund Incident":
Doxieshirt.jpg

Oct 6, 2007
Well I date girls straight from Korea (or while I'm in Korea) and they aren't the LV Dior girls. True they love that shit, but they usually end up spending money on me and I have no problem with that. The pyscho thing refers to the jealousy. I have a LOT of female friends and they know that when they start to date me and they just end up going crazy because of it.

Fun Fact: Korean girls give amazing back massages because that is how they get money from their dad when they want money.

Of course speaking the language gives me a huge advantage. If you walk up to a Japanese girl in Vancouver and speak Japanese they are like "wow, another white guy who knows my language" you walk up to a Korean girl and speak Korean their jaw drops.

Ceiling Cat

Oct 25, 2008
Hmmm, lucky. I always get the ones who are fanatic about LV/Dior/Coach, or fanatic about getting you to join their church and attend every Sunday & Wednesday...

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
lol, sounds like you're hitting it up with Philippino women!

Ceiling Cat

Oct 25, 2008
No, those would be the no-sex-unless-you-promise-to-marry-me girls, which leads to the inevitable my-whole-family-is-moving-in-with-us scenario.

No thanks.

No way.

Oct 6, 2007
Hmmm, lucky. I always get the ones who are fanatic about LV/Dior/Coach, or fanatic about getting you to join their church and attend every Sunday & Wednesday...

Hahaha every single girl I meet (give or take a few) always wanted to go to Seattle to buy a Coach bag for their mom before returning home, so it's funny you should mention that.

One girl also asked me to goto her church and I did, but that was simply to improve my Korean listening skills because I'm athiest. She tried to convert me but there is no way in hell I'd ever be THAT desperate.

Ceiling Cat

Oct 25, 2008
One girl also asked me to goto her church and I did, but that was simply to improve my Korean listening skills because I'm athiest. She tried to convert me but there is no way in hell I'd ever be THAT desperate.

Well, I suppose if she was so good that you were willing to scream out the name of her god-of-choice at your climax, that would settle both of your needs, right?

ScannerBoy

Nov 19, 2009
Well, I suppose if she was so good that you were willing to scream out the name of her god-of-choice at your climax, that would settle both of your needs, right?

Doesnt work for me as a muslim :(

whenever I scream "Allahu Akbar" when climaxing my gfs tend to break up with me.