Picking up girls ;)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
@troublez No, Tmobile is not supported here. You will need to purchase a local SIM card and rent a local cell phone

i think i would be a shoe-in in japan. all i gotta do is learn the language and i'm soo in there. WHAT!!!!!

hahaha, if you say so.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Sometimes I think people think they can get to know / learn all about Japanese culture (which has grown in centuries, not years or decades) by Shinkansen speed, from knowing nothing to know all in no time. I´m not gonna make a fool out of me, so I´m silently watching the discussions and try to learn from people involved and knowing, that´s truly the best I can do...

(...and perhaps some other people could do too).

Sometimes I think I know at least something, but indeed it´s nothing...

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
I should start a 'Japan Fact Of The Day'...

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007
oh yeah does tmobile work out there lol
Actually T-mobile (both US and UK/Europe) does work out here, but you will be roaming (on either DoCoMo or SoftBank networks), so if you make any calls or send any texts it will cost a boatload. Even receiving a voicemail will cost a fortune. And keep in mind, it only works if you have a 3G phone that supports UMTS 2100mhz (most Tmo Europe phones and a few Tmo US phones do).

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Ooh... I got served.
My bad!

troublez

Dec 14, 2009
Actually T-mobile (both US and UK/Europe) does work out here, but you will be roaming (on either DoCoMo or SoftBank networks), so if you make any calls or send any texts it will cost a boatload. Even receiving a voicemail will cost a fortune. And keep in mind, it only works if you have a 3G phone that supports UMTS 2100mhz (most Tmo Europe phones and a few Tmo US phones do).

hell no :nooo:

so which ones like g1 from google.....

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Haha I know, eh?
It's as pathetic as those losers who need to fly to Thailand and the Philippines just to have sex.

Ceiling Cat

Oct 25, 2008
Haha I know, eh?
It's as pathetic as those losers who need to fly to Thailand and the Philippines just to have sex.

But telling people that you're going to Thailand or the Philippines for sex already leads everyone to assume you're shooting for girls in a certain age bracket...
I'm not saying that going to Japan for the sole purpose of making a pathetic attempt at 20 & over nanpa is any better-- the Ladder of Pathetic has many rungs...

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
Life is too short to concern oneself too much about the negative attitudes of other people towards oneself. Live and let live.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
So by scarletsnow's usual useless quips, I can go out and r*** his father, murder his mother and piss on his dog. Sounds like a good world to live in.

You idiot.

troublez

Dec 14, 2009
So by scarletsnow's usual useless quips, I can go out and r*** his father, murder his mother and piss on his dog. Sounds like a good world to live in.

You idiot.

what a internet warrior....big and bad behind that computer....huh :evillaugh:

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
So aquamarine, according to you murder falls into the category 'let live'.

You birdbrained dingleberry.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
You said live and let live. Do whatever you want to do, right? I want to do that to your family. So, live and let live? Same goes for fourty year old pigs who travel to Thai, the Phils and those here in Japan who go and fuck 12 year old boys?

Oh wait, I forgot there is an ignore button for idiocy. Time to make use of it.

troublez

Dec 14, 2009
You said live and let live. Do whatever you want to do, right? I want to do that to your family. So, live and let live? Same goes for fourty year old pigs who travel to Thai, the Phils and those here in Japan who go and fuck 12 year old boys?

Oh wait, I forgot there is an ignore button for idiocy. Time to make use of it.

so you think that on top of your head ......."live and let live" <<< this can mean anything dude everything don't always have to be about sex.. and seriously you have something wrong in your head to think that...i think it happened to you when u was a child and your ass is mad at the world now...talking bout "fuck the world"

scarletsnow

Oct 7, 2007
All I see is a mental midget who chants "lalalalalalalala.....I can't hear you!" the moment he gets called on his sandbox level logic and lack of comprehension of a common idiom.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Troublez, I suggest you read the rest of this thread and then lookup the word "context". That should help you out.

troublez

Dec 14, 2009
Troublez, I suggest you read the rest of this thread and then lookup the word "context". That should help you out.

:evillaugh: the thread doesn't say 40 year old men raping lil kids and thats wat your saying ....aquamarine i suggest you make a thread bout what your always talking bout "old men and lil kids"....stupid ass... oh yeah and what bout "peoples family" my name troublez for no reason ...see wat you got... you big ass nerd behind that pc..haha