Photos That GRAB Your Attention!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Now that's a glance.

MEYD-183.jpg
I Went to a Sex-Free Mat Health Establishment and My Provider Turned Out to Be An Arrogant Married Beauty Who's My Neighbor. I Took Advantage of the Situation to Fuck and Cream-Pie Her! And, I Ended Up Making Her My Submissive Sex Slave Outside the Shop [MEYD-183], starring Aki Sasaki

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Lovely double-entendre, too.

EDIT:

Tally my banana!

MEYD-148.jpg
Temptation of Cock, Virtuous Wife Gone Head Over Heels For a Dick Bigger Than Her Husband's [MEYD-148]

.]

Last edited:
Reactions: Casshern2

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
The Casshern2 choo-choo train has lately been making the poor Little Engine That Could feel very, very inadequate!

Little Engine That Could copy.jpg

What movie is that last one from? And the one prior, Post #205?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
The Casshern2 choo-choo train has lately been making the poor Little Engine That Could feel very, very inadequate!
What movie is that last one from? And the one prior, Post #205?
Haha!

First one is NASS-529 Showa Elegy - How A Widow Fell Into Debt And Paid With Her Body, Ravished In Her Own Ripped Mourning Clothes - Four Widows With Big Tits Ravaged 2

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=h_067nass00529/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1

Last one is NGOD-026 We Re-Enacted Infidelity Posting Stories A Lawyer's Wife Was Fucked By A Dirty Old Man Outside The Village Iori Tomino

http://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=ngod00026/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1

Reactions: jugulear

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Which Pyramid would you rather play? $100,000 Pyramid? Or Anal Pyramid?

View attachment 838751
View attachment 838750
CRPD-084

Why? Just why? Looking at the box cover, they don't even do anything in that position except some dildo play. This is JAV though so i shouldn't be surprised. I just think they could have done more with it once they got them up there. How about a pyramid of guys just behind, giving them a good boning!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I felt it was unusual to see the typically reserved Eriko Miura lose control in such ways (looks nice four-eyed):

TYOD-331-1.jpg

TYOD-331-0.jpg

TYOD-331-2.jpg

Ecstasy Stepmom She Was r***ing In Front Of My Eyes By My Classmate... [TYOD-331]

In addition, something else that diverted my eye:

GBL-03 Vagina Destruction Black.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hello, Jackdee, hope you are doing well. I put the image into a search, and found more information about the movie that photo came from, but with no movie I.D. Looks like an hour-and-five-minute long uncensored exercise, and the number "19516" may serve as a clue. I suppose your next step will be to create an I.D. thread.

Here's a little number that I felt served well as a prurient-interest-perker-upper:

RCT-736 1.jpg

It's from one of those crazy ROCKET films, this one entitled, "Extreme Sex - Humiliating Amateur Technique Grand Prix 2015" [RCT-736]. Another shot:

RCT-736 2.jpg

Aiming at the 1 million prize money winning prize and the next work, three amateur girls challenge variety to challenge shy and shaku with full power! User's judgment, high tension, challenging spirit will be judged by everyone, interactive revolution AV where the winner will be decided by gachinko vote! A feeling of tragedy that is not allowed to escape from persevering as she is crying with shame! Access the special site with the password of the main part recorded!

EDIT:

Robot Dick!

REXD-243.jpg
Red Assault Party SP Plan: Red Science Lab! Construction Cost 1 Billion Yen!? Robot Assault Party! Chapter Four: Housewives Edition - It's harder than my husband! Married women going crazy coming on robot dick! Robo-sex is awesome! [REXD-243]

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackdee and Motiman

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
1sdde465pl.jpg

I don't really know what to say about this one, it's a pretty weird scenario and the little suit and shorts that they put him in only makes it weirder..
Unless it is acting...from the trailer she looks more hesitant than with ugly fat guys...

xxxemperor

Dec 8, 2016
1sdde465pl.jpg

I don't really know what to say about this one, it's a pretty weird scenario and the little suit and shorts that they put him in only makes it weirder..

I wonder why they put him in there, provided he's not really working his manhood on her.

Sure, the little one may be good with his tongue. That said, what's the point in having a half-man in the show if he's not gonna jack off his juice on/in her??

I wouldn't necessarily like it, but, really, what's the point??

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
1sdde465pl.jpg

So what's the deal? Is he a midget, dwarf or does he have some kind of medical condition? It looks like the latter to me, but good on the guy for trying and getting stuck in. Will probably give it a watch at some point, though i don't know whether it will be able to turn me on or not. Mao Hamasaki is always worth a watch though!

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008