Photos That GRAB Your Attention!

Ghostbird

Make Somalia great again!!
Mar 28, 2015
Tried to transform Ayumi Shinoda the eternal mature woman in a loli

full

http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movie...rs-Old/id=433neo00528/?i3_ref=search&i3_ord=1

waiting for the Hitomi Tanaka "Small Tits" title.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Wonder what will happen next?

SHKD-451.jpg
SHKD-451

Hint: She (Reika Aizumi) has a brother-in-law...

Reactions: feet01

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I found my mouth agape when I saw this (no pun intended. Well...maybe just a little)!

Great Scott! Is that an actual hemorrhoid or just from sheer use? From DDB-288 Dirty Talking Titty Fucker Mai Uchiyama

01.jpg

02.jpg

kharo88

Akiba Citizen
Sep 13, 2015
This isn't a photo but a cover, although I guess every cover is a photo... Anyway, Akari Hoshino's impression is so strange and over the top that I just wanted to post this here. It immediately made me think "what the hell is going on there?".

RCT-332

pp_120335.jpg

Reactions: Casshern2

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Kharo88's presentation was definitely an eye-kidnapper! It's from one of those "Body Jack" movies (guy hijacks girl's body), and ROCKET has come up with several other covers along the same lines. I touched on the topic here, and included the photo below:

rct-15-photo-jpg.431025

RCT-165

When I noticed the second recent thread that has gone up with Ruri Saijo in their titles, I was curious to look into her works. These two photos from her Wife Who Gave Herself to a Mechanic With a Criminal Record [NGOD-001] offered that little something extra:

NGOD-001.jpg

NGOD-001 -2.jpg

(440 MB, with the lovely yellow lines.)

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Gotta love some sweet around the corner action, especially as i'm guessing that's her husband in that first shot from NGOD-001. Also that second shot seems to suggest that they have just been caught. I'm guessing not by the husband but by another co-worker who i'm sure to get him some action from the beautiful Ruri.

Reactions: jugulear

therealpmuk

Dec 20, 2012
For some reason, I never thought I would contribute to this thread. You know the story. Been there. Seen it all before.

Then I came across the cover for VRXS-147 Defecation Restaurant....

upload_2016-3-16_16-23-55.png

There's really too much to see - the poo-poo platter being held by the proud sous-chef, the attentively proffered menu, and then the guy in the foreground with his anticipatory chop sticks. Chop sticks! I almost want to watch just to learn their correct use in this situation. But not quite enough.

And it must be really difficult to order from the menu when everything is number two.

p.s. A little research shows that this is one of a series, including VRXS-116 Defecation Family Restaurant, where the diners are at least (reassuringly for me) issued with canteen plastic forks and spoons, and the more upmarket VRXS-077 Restaurant defecation where the cutlery is both Western and silver.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I am so happy you contributed, Therealpmuk, especially since you seldom do... and that was quite a sight for ... ehhhh... unsore eyes! (Yep, Photos That Grab Your Attention may do so for reasons that do not always produce delight.)