On the removal of the Jr Idol club

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

zaldar

Sep 15, 2008
Enable email notifications and view the thread frequently to keep updates being sent.
Not sure that gives me access to edits and not sure this is a thread I want email seeing *shrug* but do keep me informed I guess of things as they change - do hope people land somewhere.

Arx

Dec 30, 2008
I sent a direct message to MrTimscampi 17 days ago about helping seed his torrent and/or upload the site backup to a newsgroup but never heard anything back. He hasn't posted here since February. It's possible there is more info on his Discord, I don't know.

Reactions: RedSea5

YukariForever

Nov 15, 2021
Same. Hopefully the torrent will appear at some point as there are some threads I didn't even realise existed until it was too late and I'd love to look through them.

jmol01

Jan 2, 2010
Hi all. I'm a lurker here mostly so never contributed but as a huge Ayu Makihara and Anjyu Kouzuki fan I can only say thanks to all the seeders over the years. It was great being able to visit this community and find normal sane like-minded people here. There are so few places to go now for this kind of content and most are full of aggressive mentally screwed up types.

GonzoLewd

Oct 15, 2014
I would not join any other community dedicated to JIs at this moment. It's starting to become too risky to continue with the hobby publicly.

Reactions: Smoothly

Smoothly

Mar 19, 2017
I wonder if they would allow discussion and sharing of JI material if thay are actual main stream vids, like some of the B-movies starring Irie Saaya, Miu Nakamura, Mao Kobayashi etc. A bunch of JI did legit acting and the films are fun to watch. Despite being mainstream media they are not always available for purchase.

lifeisgook

Certified Man of Culture
Jan 26, 2016
A public JI community is impossible, twice i tried for just a simple chatroom and both times got someone who joined and posted illegal material. seems the only way for these to work is if you create a private/exclusive group where every member is vetted.

Lolicure

Oct 1, 2014
Also what is emud?
"EMUD" is the code for a series of junior idol videos whose main content is dance.
(just as "IMBD" is code for kneehigh or "absolute area")
Specifically, it was this title that I shared years ago:
EMUD-005 kids dance revolution vol 4.
「EMUD」はダンスをメインコンテンツとしたジュニアアイドル動画シリーズのコードです。
(「IMBD」がニーハイまたは「絶対領域」を表すコードと同じように)
具体的には、私が数年前に共有したこのタイトルです。
EMUD-005 キッズダンスレボリューションvol4。

Attachments

• 151065874.jpg
    151065874.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 645
Last edited:
Reactions: ikillmann

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
"EMUD" is the code for a series of junior idol videos whose main content is dance.
(just as "IMBD" is code for kneehigh or "absolute area")
Specifically, it was this title that I shared years ago:
EMUD-005 kids dance revolution vol 4.
「EMUD」はダンスをメインコンテンツとしたジュニアアイドル動画シリーズのコードです。
(「IMBD」がニーハイまたは「絶対領域」を表すコードと同じように)
具体的には、私が数年前に共有したこのタイトルです。
EMUD-005 キッズダンスレボリューションvol4。
IMBD is just the Bluray version of an existing movie, it can be from any series from imouto not just the two you mention so it's not really a good comparison.

Reactions: zero0chan

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
Have any viable alternatives for this forum been established? Thanks.
I don't think so, there was a discord that some people here made but it soon evolved in a direction that I wasn't comfortable with, I'm not sure if it still exists.

But lets face it U15 is dead, aside from the imouto online stuff there isn't anything new being made so there is not really anything to discuss.

There is the element thing for purchasing the imouto stuff if that has your interest, you can try to send a message to one of those people.

Reactions: TeaFlask01

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
I don't think so, there was a discord that some people here made but it soon evolved in a direction that I wasn't comfortable with, I'm not sure if it still exists.

But lets face it U15 is dead, aside from the imouto online stuff there isn't anything new being made so there is not really anything to discuss.

There is the element thing for purchasing the imouto stuff if that has your interest, you can try to send a message to one of those people.
It does not still exist. And yes, the conversation there could get rather…off-putting. They didn’t have the same moderation that the JI Club here had (how you could talk about the idols, I mean), and that seems to have been its downfall. I actually got a warning from Discord simply because I had been there. I only really joined for a couple very specific things, as I’m not really into JI stuff in general.

Reactions: granatnik

cakjsndsk

Mar 7, 2010

Chu-Boh magazine is still published.

Not even in the mainstream movie industry do fans only discuss about current titles.

Reactions: granatnik