On the removal of the Jr Idol club

BasedReichan

Nov 30, 2020
This sucks but it is what it is, the world is going in a very sad direction.

Any chance we could get a chika idol section?

Reactions: vashu

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012

Sudachi

Sep 23, 2011
While I rarely comment, I've been lurking on this site for a good decade or so. It's quite sad that this era is over..
I've been interested in talking about individual girls activities and where some of them are nowadays. If I wasn't such a procrastinator and was more organized, I would of made more posts on some other girls like I did with Kaho.

Here's some passing thoughts for those curious:
  • Momo/Kaho's still on NHK. No major news off the top of my head and my old posts are still alive if you need more context.
  • Ayu Makihara's doing well and she's enjoying her life with disneyland and kpop.
  • Erena Yumemoto is an musical actress now, but still highlights her past as a young idol even showing off her old photos on her socials.
  • Always wanted to check on the rumors for Akaya Okita with some people.. It's most likely rumors or short-lived if it was true.
  • Akane Nishikawa is the only one I'm following that's currently active. The others I follow are probably considered dancers these days.
  • EDIT: For those curious about the dancers, they're a mix of nicodouga dancers (Naaboudoufu tho her story's pretty sad) & twitter ones (ひより [@KY839221] is one of them)
There's probably some others that I'm forgetting, but aside from imouto girls that just moved on to minisuka or kept going, I think these girls are the ones I followed the longest that kept some presence online.

Perhaps I'll see some of you guys elsewhere.
This will probably be one of my last few posts unless something big happens.

Goodbye

Last edited:

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
What are chika idols?
I'm playing with the meaning of 地下, which is exactly the first word. Combined, means semi-professional idols with small reach and under a small company.
Also did anybody deliver with the forum archive torrent?
Still waiting... Unless it went up in "refugee" communities and nobody active there had an idea of notifying those left behind.

BasedReichan

Nov 30, 2020
What are chika idols?

What dancers we talking about here?

Also did anybody deliver with the forum archive torrent?
They just sing and dance at idol events, and do photoshoots. The legend Percy is big on them. On twitter, @KY839221 is a dance example and @yua_210826 is a really good singing idol. If you browse twitter and YouTube there are tons of them. Why they are never mentioned here I don't know

sajin99

Nov 15, 2018
they tried to make money by selling and monopolizing download links with Junior Idol material.... just like the bastards at toyouiv.com have been doing for years
I guess sites where only premium downloads are allowed are destined to disappear and more so now since the JI industry stopped their production in 2015 with the "gaijin cleanup"... I've seen it happen so many times over the years that it's not even funny anymore
A long time ago I shared with AkibaOnline the title:
[EMUD-005] kids dance revolution vol.4 KANARU
I intentionally hosted the video on Mediafire because it seems to me that its download speed is the fastest on the market, you can download a 1GB video in less than 10 minutes being a free user, my desire was to share the material with the largest number of people in the most altruistic and fastest way possible, and not to conflict with the rules of the forum I added links to File/Shit/joker,
the post was practically perfect, except for the part where I added the link to Mediafire (which in the global rules was not forbidden as long as the main links redirected you to that shitty Filejoker).
What happened after 12 minutes?
[post deleted and banned]
good luck to the guys who plan to revive the Junior idol section elsewhere, please if you already know you won't make much money selling videos of girls in swimsuits at least do it in a more "accessible" way (with the possibility of free access if possible) or don't do it at all.

ジュニアアイドルの素材を使ってダウンロードリンクを販売し、独占することでお金を稼ごうとしたのです...toyouiv.comの野郎どもが何年も前からやっているように
プレミアムダウンロードだけが許されるサイトは、2015年にJI業界が「外人一掃」で制作を中止して以来、消えていく運命にあるのだろう...と、より一層思う。もう笑えないくらい何度も見てきました
だいぶ前にAkibaOnlineでタイトルをシェアしたことがある。
[EMUD-005] キッズダンスレボリューション vol.4 KANARU
私は意図的にMediafireでビデオをホストしました。それは、そのダウンロード速度が市場で最速であるように私には思えるので、あなたは無料ユーザーであることを10分未満で1GBのビデオをダウンロードすることができます、私の願いは、最も利他的かつ迅速な方法で、多くの人々と材料を共有したかったと私はファイル/糞/ジョーカーにリンクを追加しましたフォーラムのルールと競合しないようにします。
この投稿は、Mediafireへのリンクを追加した部分を除いて、実質的に完璧でした(グローバルルールでは、メインリンクがあのクソみたいなFilejokerにリダイレクトされる限り、禁止されていません)。
12分後に何が起こったのでしょうか?
[投稿は削除され、禁止されました]。
このままではジュニアアイドルのコーナーが復活してしまうので、せめて水着の動画を売っても儲からないと分かっているなら、もっと「アクセスしやすい」方法でやるか(可能なら無料アクセスの可能性も)、やらないか、どちらかにしてください。
i search emud collection , especially emud 5 kana and didn't see anywhere. Does anyone share where to find?

Reactions: INever2

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Oh, just stop, I think the edits were supposed to stop this thread from becoming a replacement for the removed part, a "nothing has changed" chat of survivors among the smoldering ruins.

vashu

Jan 26, 2012
My heart sank. So much beautiful history lost. End of an era. Thank you everyone who shared or even was part of the j-idol fan club.

Miyuu Sasaki still best girl.

Reactions: jmol01 and zalgo

zaldar

Sep 15, 2008
Oh, just stop, I think the edits were supposed to stop this thread from becoming a replacement for the removed part, a "nothing has changed" chat of survivors among the smoldering ruins.
hmm ok ... I thought I remembered some things being discussed that I wanted to come back and check on that I now can't find. *shrug* but ok. Sorry to disturb.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
hmm ok ... I thought I remembered some things being discussed that I wanted to come back and check on that I now can't find. *shrug* but ok. Sorry to disturb.
Enable email notifications and view the thread frequently to keep updates being sent.