Baby Moderators?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I made a new thread because this issue isn't restricted to JAV Idols alone. -_-; See: older threads similar to the trigger-thread but having to do with other forums.

shadeofgray

Sep 22, 2009
Harvesting Rocks

As far as the (dis)organization is concerned, my view goes along the line of JaqTaar's and what Rubiks6 suggested - gathering material by content and not by uploader. For IV/AV downloads that would be something like one thread per title (mirror links and different versions/rips of the same title being in the same thread), or per Idol/studio/publisher. And adding something like the feedback thread from the Downloadable Candies forum for reporting problems or whatever. This would take a lot of work to do and even more to keep.

And I even prefer the way it is now than having one thread per uploader. If you don't like re-posters, as IdolFan mentioned, put them in the ignore list and you won't see them any more. If you don't like people bumping threads with thanks and questions, simply sort forum by thread start time. This way you get a list of only new threads posted by uploaders you like and you can check out just those titles you are interested in.

More than getting the template for the post body, I think it's more prudent to get template for the thread title. Something like it's already the case with the most JI torrent threads:
Idol(s)Original title」 [Production Code] [Release Date] [Type - DVDISO, AVI...]​
And then if poster knows can add additional information in the post body alongside cover and thumbs.

As far as moderation, adding new blood in the form of long standing members that know the soul of this place sounds like a good idea. And remember son, you've got two hands so use one to click the report button if you see anything wrong.