On the removal of the Jr Idol club

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
o_O

Just stop. Age declared on cover takes precedence, as few cases undermine reliability of producers' statements.

Reactions: Immergeil

RandomX

Jan 25, 2007
I've been logged out for a while and am finally caught up. I mostly came to AO for the JI stuff, though I dabble in the adult stuff too. However, you can get the adult stuff anywhere. AO was always awesome for both the JI content AND discussion. With a few small exceptions, the idol industry has been dead for years, but AO getting rid of its JI section is really the end of an era for me.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this hobby over the years. I really appreciate you.

For those of you who need that junior idol itch scratched, I hope you're following the exploding junior idol singing/dancing scene. Tons of videos uploaded every day on Youtube of singing/dancing events that's happening in (mostly Tokyo) Japan with gorgeous girls. It's nowhere near as risque as some of the JI vids we all know and love (I'm looking at you, God series) but it's not bad. Search for singers like Yua Saotome, Manamichopa, Momoka Nakajima, and the band Coco Kame on Youtube to get started if you're unfamiliar.

Good luck out there everyone. Stay safe.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
I just remembered one thing - what did happen to any of the dumps supposedly done? Were they shared/distributed somewhere?

fwcngyuiof

Oct 11, 2009
Someone here messaged me about this website: idolpixels.net. I've found it to be a good resource of archived photosets.

Reactions: Smoothly

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
Thanks for the tip, I have received and confirmed one of the dumps! It's a very shallow copy even at 25GB of total size, missing image names (replaced with random strings or not recognized properly as images) and most importantly most threads/posts themselves; it looks like crawler was limited to a set depth, as wherever I look it feels like about as many clicks I can go as anywhere else. In the effect I think this copy represents less than 10% of actual forum content, not to mention longer threads are hollowed out even if seemingly present. Bummed, it was not a good work, from what I know it's even that previously mentioned depth limit has to be set explicitly, because crawlers prefer to get everything possible by default... Apart from most pages missing semi-randomly, clicking through what is still available is an OK experience.

Reactions: ikillmann

Thunderstruck

Mar 4, 2008
I was part of the discord group as well. If anyone finds anything with similar content but less over the top conversations please let me know or PM me here. Convo got kind of raunchy there which led to its downfall I guess. Post links, not "I want to smell her farts." I posted my fave Jecica there.

Reactions: HolaSeniors

TeaFlask01

Nov 20, 2022
I was part of the discord group as well. If anyone finds anything with similar content but less over the top conversations please let me know or PM me here. Convo got kind of raunchy there which led to its downfall I guess. Post links, not "I want to smell her farts." I posted my fave Jecica there.
Discord doesn't read your texts. People do roleplay and never get blocked.
I think , like others, that some s_tu_pid posted AI arts which was detected by algo.
Also there was a user who suffered from post nut clarity and left the server. When asked he spewed "sermons" on why JI is against morality .......blah blah blah......(pot calling kettle black). I think some user could've reported the server , like that post-nut-clarity-guy.
Morality is a tool, much like Jdownloader. You use the 2nd one to download, the 1st one for controlling a finite set of humans.

Reactions: HolaSeniors

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
They say they don't would be more accurate.

Immergeil

Very Old Member
Aug 10, 2014
I seriously doubt they have actual humans read DMs. It's all AI that checks certain phrases, words, or images they deem illegal.
I don't think they browse through DMs in general - BUT if their automated system finds something illegal I'm sure they will have a person look at it.

Reactions: Tokyoboy77

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I didn't mean they'd read them manually, more like they're data mining everything on there since that's the only way they can make the whole thing viable financially.

Stooky Bill

Nov 3, 2015
Just saw a post on the new Discord server that I’m sure will cause its downfall. People just don’t know how to act. My interest in this stuff is very limited as it is, I think I’m just gonna leave. I got a really nasty message from Discord when the original was banned, and I didn’t even do anything.

Reactions: Immergeil

TeaFlask01

Nov 20, 2022
Just saw a post on the new Discord server that I’m sure will cause its downfall. People just don’t know how to act. My interest in this stuff is very limited as it is, I think I’m just gonna leave. I got a really nasty message from Discord when the original was banned, and I didn’t even do anything.
Instead of notifiying the mod/admin there(about the problematic post/comment/whatever) , why are you talking about it here? Are you a cop/lea/fishing ? Just so you know JI itself isn't punishable by law in each and every country. Ji can be easily explained as models doing cute modeling.
If you're suffering from post nut clariy and "I think I'm gonna just leave" ? Please , do so, you're an adult.
"Nasty message from Discord" ? Wah.
"my interest in this stuff is very limited"
-> Its like you are more holier than the rest of us. Please don't drink water, fishes do reproduction-thingy in it.

Edit : I'm sorry if I came out as rude; it was never my intention to personally attack anybody.

Last edited:

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
Just to make sure everyone is aware of the behavior rule:
3. Respect others. Every member is equal. Treat everyone with respect and expect to be treated with respect.

You can disagree with someone's opinion but don't attack them for it, the post above is very close to being inappropriate.