Any Room for AI Generated Virtual Idols?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
This is either a touchy subject or just completely dismissive by most, but, I had tried to start a thread about my experience using an AI generator (specifically for NSFW images) that can be found here:

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/ai-generated-images-a-first-crack-at-them.2120380/

Then, soon after, member SUNBO started a similar one here:

https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/photorealistic-ai-generated-images.2123060/

His thread had more traffic so, right or wrong I kind of abandoned mine so there wouldn't be two threads with the same thing. I've been posting some examples of what I'm enjoying being generated based on my prompt selections. To me it's amazing. The platform I use has some in-place safeguards to prevent anyone from creating anything they shouldn't, if you know what I mean, so everything is presumably permissible on Akiba since it is nowhere near the Jr. Idol material that's no longer available/allowed. With the examples below, is there room or interest for virtual idols anywhere on Akiba-Online? Are these kinds of images allowed to show?

They're not real idols but they're closer to that in appearance than, say, hentai images. Same concept, though, as hentai goes, they are visual interpretations of things the artists want to see. Although, my prompt selections prompt the AI tool to interpret what I ask for, so it's out of my hands at that point. But the results are very impressive. Now, that being said these kinds of tools are still not great at super details like, at times, human-looking digits on the hands and feet, but, when looking at an image as a whole the eye doesn't notice until you really inspect.

Should we have a thread for such content? Maybe even years from now it's own section? AI certainly isn't going away, at least until the governments of the world decide to clamp it down in the future, near or far...

* EDIT - sorry meant to upload the full size upscaled images, that's done now.

039-WU.jpg 040-WU.jpg 041-WU.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jcjc

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I like how I can find a good pose I like to see that I can never find enough of in the wild and then just keep generating different women, young and older, skinny or not, small or big boobs, doing what like to see women doing in heels.

pose01.jpg

pose.jpg

JImmy85line

Jul 17, 2020
I like how I can find a good pose I like to see that I can never find enough of in the wild and then just keep generating different women, young and older, skinny or not, small or big boobs, doing what like to see women doing in heels.

View attachment 3247298

View attachment 3247299
OHHH GOSSHH... This is my fave view and posture buddy... who is that girl bud? the one you highlighted bigger picture... do you have your top 10 codes which contained this view buddy? and please the chubby and meaty pleasee.. haha

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
I guess there is room. No one has said to stop sharing and I really hope others will share and showcase as well, I like seeing what is out there and what is possible! I'm hoping it's just a matter of time.

NoToRo

Jun 22, 2021
OHHH GOSSHH... This is my fave view and posture buddy... who is that girl bud? the one you highlighted bigger picture... do you have your top 10 codes which contained this view buddy? and please the chubby and meaty pleasee.. haha
Who is that girl? That is an AI "girl".

You can use google colab, or run one of the local installations if you want to do it yourself. All very googleable.

NoToRo

Jun 22, 2021
I guess there is room. No one has said to stop sharing and I really hope others will share and showcase as well, I like seeing what is out there and what is possible! I'm hoping it's just a matter of time.
You can go to discord. Try #unstable diffusion, and many others. Endless supply of images. I fully expect the darkweb, 8kun, and the like are full of this sort of thing and more *worse*.

Reactions: Casshern2

kunoichi

Occasional Visitor
Mar 26, 2007
Last edited: