Older Man (Step father, creep house guest, etc)

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Dear Restrepo, after reading Wiraone4's post I went looking for his KNCS recommendation because I, too, am a fan of the marvelous Nanako Mori. I checked my notes for the others, and discovered an ancient link is still working for one, so I will share that with you, as well.

She Had Sex With Her Brother-in-Law While Making Sure Her Husband Didn't Notice - Forgive Me, Dear [KNCS-050], with Nanako Mori (and Rugged Man)

h_102kncs00050pl.jpg

Screen shots

253 MB painless download

Married Woman Who Became a Slave to the Indecent Kisses of Her Father-in-Law [HAVD-804], with Hibiki Otsuki (also with Rugged Man... and the Pompous Pompadour)

1havd00804pl.jpg

Screen shots

576 MB painless download

Reactions: Restrepo

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

Sounded like one for the books!

Every Nook And Cranny Of Her Body Devoured By A Horny Old Man - He Violates Her Right Down To Her Soul [SBCI-061], with Yurika Miyaji, Minako Uchida and Reiko Asahina

164sbci00061pl.jpg

I don't want my husband to find out I got caught shoplifting, so now I have to do what this gross, old store employee tells me. He smells, but there's nothing else for me to do. He licks and prods at my body like a starved animal.

Reactions: gf25 and Restrepo

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Been meaning to bring this thread back from the dead for quite some time~ welcome to the Temple of Doom.

So, here we go: NSPS-269. A dirty grandpa gets his hands on a young girl. I hope she's a grand-daughter-in-law, because an incest angle wouldn't be too appealing with such an older figure...yikes. At last for me personally.

I actually put a personal spin on it and choose to believe she's a house guest on vacation in a boring area with some, shall we say, desires, and ends up going for the one possible provider around, even if he is more than old enough to be her older relative.

Not a favorite discovery or anything~ just something to get the wheels moving again. :)

The start to it all is a bit hot, though, I must say, as she gets her hopes across by playing with him under a blanket while they eat - grandma (of course) painfully clueless.

Screenshot 2016-01-13 11.21.13.png

Screenshot 2016-01-13 11.20.52.png

I have probably seen the grandpa character elsewhere, but he made an impression here. He plays the lecherous creep with absolute commitment and is quite convincing, to say the least.

Screenshot 2016-01-13 11.21.09.png

Of course, she awakens the monster, and at first she seems to be getting more than she bargained for, as he hungrily devours her, for all intents and purposes. (I didn't get the best screengrab of this phase, unfortunately, but her mix of shock and being into it is well done)

Screenshot 2016-01-13 11.21.35.png

But naturally, she gives in fully before long.

Screenshot 2016-01-13 11.22.01.png

And that's just the first of several scenes, which naturally progress in kink. Enjoy.^^ (Apologies in advance for image size for those that it bothers)

Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
The size - means pixel size - doesn't bother me at all. But using PNG and having a big file size for nothing - that bothers me. ;)

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
I'll admit to just being lazy / absent minded haha. When I take a screenshot, that's how they're saved, after that I just don't give it any thought until after posting ('Shit, someone will be annoyed by this') - what is better for me to be using? JPEG's? I'll try to convert in the future.

Reactions: CodeGeek

kessari

May 26, 2015
Speaking on house creep guest , there's a vid that need mentioning =D

www.dmm.co.jp/ppm/video/-/detail/=/cid=shkd00377

shkd00377pl.jpg

Starring Io Asuka - Abit on Io Asuka , not sure if anyone remember her but I think she is retired currently , her last work being in 2011. She got those cute face type , a slim and normal boobs type body . When she's about to retired , she had done an uncensored production (those carribean type i think which is quite the normal before retiring for some) , she put on quite some weight esp on her face , which doesn't compliment her V cute face. This vid show her at her best form , so I thought of posting it though its a bit semi vintage.

The film about Io (the film title saying she a university student)having a house guest invited by her father , who is either some kinda of business partner or uncle or colleague.. not sure there. But once he's in the house , he start to prey on poor Io

SHKD-377-1.jpg Introduction to the stars. The victim, guest house creep, and the clueless father.Well none other than Mr Dignified. Well when someone with that look comes into your house. Things can't be looking good.

SHKD-377-2.jpg Once dad out of the house , its time to let the slick Mr Dignified shows his oiliness colors

SHKD-377-3.jpg One of my favorite scenes , well we all know what that device with that red light does eh?

SHKD-377-4.jpg The best part is the clueless dad is so concerned whats happening but have no idea what Mr Dignified is holding in his right hand hehehe. Well played Mr Digified

SHKD-377-5.jpg For some reason creep house guest seem to be in some trouble with some gang guys. Maybe owed money or something , well no problem , he use Io to pay off the debt or favours.

SHKD-377-6.jpg I am mesmerized by this yellow dress for some reason. And the scene where Io still forced to send the creep off after all kinda depict depravity to the max. Her face says it all , and clueless dad still happy as a lark as ever.

In this vid , Io has already start to show abit of plumpness to the face. While I have no issues with meatiness hehe , but her compatibility remains with a V shape face. In the uncensored production , I almost can't recognize her. So do check out this vid if you're interested in her.

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Looks like a good one, @kessari.

It being from 2009 though, it might be hard to find. :/ Any recommendations / where you got it still available?

Reactions: Casshern2

kessari

May 26, 2015
Looks like a good one, @kessari.

It being from 2009 though, it might be hard to find. :/ Any recommendations / where you got it still available?

I got it on emule ptp platform , since the advent of torrent , emule pop has been dropping but many old guards like me still using it. And since its old , you might still find a few old vintage there. It might take a while to download though since old films usually only a few ppl have it , and it doesn't have the awesome speed of torrent or dedicated file sharing services.

Reactions: Casshern2

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Thanks for the reviews of those movies restrepo and kessari. :D Love the screenshots and info guys, and yes you're right about the yellow dress kessari, sexy as hell! :oops:

As for NSPS-269, what a great movie that was. I remember seeing it a while ago and being a massive fan of Nagae-Style could not miss it. Chigusa Hara is such a great actress, cute as hell with a great figure, but it's just her all round cheeriness that always gets me. She genuinely looks like she loves what she is doing and her performance in this movie was her at her best.

The fact that this movie had a cheating angle with an old man, and his wife is present wondering around obliviously, and the fact it has them playing footsie underneath the table just ticked so many of my boxes. Thanks for the reminder dude. I must watch this classic once more. :D

Reactions: gf25

Restrepo

Jul 7, 2015
Oh, wow, someone liked my post and brought this thread back to life, which I had essentially forgotten. I had look for it a bit back and couldn't even find it again haha.

Anyone care to get the wheels churning again? I haven't watched anything recently so I can't offer much~ I'll try to contribute something soon. :)

Reactions: jugulear

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
older man combine with orgy & partner swapping would be interesting to watch :)

older man vs younger woman video thats I always remember is this one :

ZONO-031.jpg

older man vs gyaru is hot, unfortunately they don't produce video like this anymiore, and Fantasista already out from bussiness