Yuko Shiraki Appreciation

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
My avatar is JAV actress Yuko Shiraki, aka Yuuko Shiraki. Born 1/25/1976, age 47. She is one of my favorite actresses because: 1) She's cute as hell; 2) She's a good actress and her sex scenes turn me on; 3) She's plays some great characters. She does some lesbian stuff, some squirting, some femdom, but no anal that I know of (contrast with Reiko Sawamura, another favorite, who's seriously into anal). I believe I have about 100 Yuko movies and here are some of my favorites.

Comments welcome and if I've missed any classic Yuko, let me know!

1) ADN-122 Fucked in Front of Her Husband. An escaped convict breaks into her house and r**ps her. When her husband comes home, the con beats him and ties him up and forces him to watch him fuck his wife. Well acted, some great twists and turns and a surprisingly poignant ending.

adn00122ps.webp

2) FERA-165 Do You Like an Aunt Who Is Like Your Mother? Confusing title. What actually happens is Mom walks in on son masturbating in front of his laptop watching a JAV with a mature woman. Mom finds his collection of MILF videos and confronts him: Is this what turns you on? Watching women who look like Mom? And things progress from there.

h_086fera00165ps.webp

3) JUFD-818 After She Slowly Butters You Up, She Transforms! A Perverted Dirty Talk Mama Who A*****ts Me With Her Words. Mostly POV and Yuko is perfect for this role and a dirty mom who takes advantage of her son.

jufd00818ps.webp

4) JUL-027 [Caution Before Viewing] A Reverse Fuck Story That Only Maso Men Are Allowed To Watch After Getting D***ks After Finishing My Part-Time Job... I Missed The Last Train Home, So I Decided To Spend The Night At My Colleague, Ms. Shiraki's House. Her Husband Was Posted Far Away, And I Harbored Faint Hopes Within My Heart, But Quiet, Shy, Ms. Shiraki Suddenly Transformed Into A Sadistic Bitch. She Hit Me With A Storm Of Dirty Talk And Launched A Slut A*****t Against Me, And Then...

Title pretty well sums it up. Yuko takes a naive coworker home after his misses the train and he discovers that she is into training men to be her sex slaves! There are worse fates. This is one of my favorites.

jul00027ps.webp

5) JUL-312 The Insensitive Married Woman Slut From Next Door Drove This Obsessive Compulsive Maso Man Insane

Just love this movie! Yuko's neighbor is a super OCD neat freak and she transforms him into a sex freak. Great story and acting and a really fun movie.

jul00312ps.webp

6) JUL-371 "Today, I Had My Wife Go To The Door Dressed Like This To Receive A Delivery..."

Yuko's husband films her as she answers the door in super revealing and sexy clothes. She happily goes along with him even when he suggests that he film her giving a blowjob to the delivery guy. And after that....things get interesting.

jul00371ps.webp

7) AVOP-072 Beginning-of-cage Hell Of The Original Four-and-a Half-mat Coterie Circle Bookstore Mother Daughter

This is one of my top ten JAV. Jav Guru has a nice description, "
The video might be too graphic for some, watch at your own discretion.

The plot is not very uncommon for this kind of fetish, in fact, we see this all time. But what makes AVOP-072 is the intensity of the acting and the actresses, not for anything it features top-notch actresses in Uehara Ai and Shiraki Yuko. The casting is completed by Hatsumi Saki who also nails her role. And by the male crew who are brilliant.

AVOP-072 is unceremonious and violent, 3 consecutive gangr*pes plus 2 final scenes that show what fate awaited the daughters while the mother was busy getting gangr*ped. Yes, you guessed it, more r*pe. Amazingly enough, the video adaptation seems to follow very closely the doujin.

SPOILERS BELOW​

The husband of the family seemingly carries a happy and wealthy life, but when he makes the company go bankrupt by 30 million yen he also acquires some enemies who want their money back. These dudes are pissed off and decide to pay a visit to the house.

The angry guys storm the house and shot him in the back in the first 30 seconds, instantly killing him. Beside his corpse, they f*ck his wife in doggie style. And like they said, they will stay in the house and collect the debts little by little.

The 2 daughters (Uehara and Hatsumi) are also in the house and don’t fare much better, as they will soon lose their virginity.

1699738667281.jpeg

8) JUX-800 The Wife Of A Very Masochistic Family Yuko Shiraki

This is a great series and Yuko does a fine job as the newly married Mom who finds out the family she's married into has some interesting "quirks." Being the good sport she is, she readily satisfies those quirks.

jux800pl-550x374.jpg

9) JUX-148 Mother/Daughter-in-law Lesbian Training - A Wife Infected With a Parasite... Tearful Kisses and Breaking In - Yuko Shiraki Eriko Miura

What a pairing! I think Eriko Miura is one of the classiest Jav actresses in the business and who better to portray a visiting mother-in-law who helps train her daughter-in-law in the pleasures of pussy!

jux00148pl.webp

10) JUY-321 - Observed Pissing Shame And Pleasure So Great Your Mind Will Go Blank Yuko Shiraki

Cover and title pretty well sums it up but Yuko gets some training that is pretty awesome.

juy00321pl.webp

Last edited:

Zen10101

Aug 20, 2008
I'll throw in MEYD-378. Her scornful acting was surprisingly better than most in the series.

meyd378_b.jpg

Reactions: whoknowshu