No more adults, please!

Trollbeater

Robin Hood of U15 Torrent
Jan 6, 2009
Hello,

I like Akiba very much. However I find it completely unacceptable that some posters continue to post pictures & videos of what are clearly adults.

Some of these adults are engaged in elicit sexual activity. I find this very offensive. Some of the women are featured in very degrading situations and sexual acts, even with multiple partners.

What ever happened to the beauty and innocence of the youthful female form?

What are the Junior Idol fans going to think when they come here?

What is this forum coming to?

I am not serious btw (well maybe just a little)

spikier

JAPAN:みんなのあい
Nov 13, 2008
Hello,

I like Akiba very much. However I find it completely unacceptable that some posters continue to post pictures & videos of what are clearly adults.

Some of these adults are engaged in elicit sexual activity. I find this very offensive. Some of the women are featured in very degrading situations and sexual acts, even with multiple partners.

What ever happened to the beauty and innocence of the youthful female form?

What are the Junior Idol fans going to think when they come here?

What is this forum coming to?

a minor form of retaliation huh?, either way,

that's fucking hilarious!!! dude lol.

thanks 4 posting this (you made my day) ^__^.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
section is named "feedback and suggestions" - so where is the suggestion and / or where is the feedback. Seems to be more like a complaint only, not really fitting to this section.

Because of the complaint ->

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
where is the suggestion and / or where is the feedback. Seems to be more like a complaint only, not really fitting to this section

Redrooster, He's satirizing the "no more children" thread. Its not meant to be taken (entirely) seriously and certainly not meant as an actual complaint.

The thread he's satirizing is in this section, so it really only makes sense to post this thread along side it.

Well played, Trollbeater. :joker:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
of course I know that this is no serious thread*, this is a serious section though about suggestions about the site and site feedback as well. Yet this thread has nothing in common with the sense of this section.

If the thread was meant as fun only this is the wrong section to post it, it would be more fitting to the random or chatterbox section being a parody of another existing thread only...

This just is section off topic.

*see my kleenex pic...

You rather can be sure that threads like this are deleted at many forums as they just are seen as spam when they are found in a section like this. At least they will be closed...

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
of course I know that this is no serious thread

OK, thats fine. But your last post came off as if you were taking it seriously. The tissue pic really didn't clear anything up (except my sinuses, HEYOO!). I wasn't trying to be snide, I genuinely thought you had misunderstood.

You rather can be sure that threads like this are deleted at many forums as they just are seen as spam when they are found in a section like this. At least they will be closed...

I'm very aware of that. I've made comments in other threads alluding to the leniency of the mod/admins of this site as opposed to other sites of a similar nature.

Trollbeater

Robin Hood of U15 Torrent
Jan 6, 2009
Redrooster just doesn't like me. Let's be honest.

If you take my post seriously, then I am providing feedback with regard to the content of the forum, that is too much adult content. If you don't, then it is a statement on closeminded posters who come here only to condemn that which they don't understand. It also provides an alternative point of view from the one presented in 'No more children, please'. A means of protest against those who would like to remove all the Junior Idol content on this forum. In other words, feedback that Junior Idol material has just as much a right to be here as adult content.

Either way, FEEDBACK.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
No.

The thread title is meant to be saracastic. The sole purpose here is to ridicule another thread in a new thread. That is all, it is just that simple. I am surprised that is allowed here.

Trollbeater I have no problem with you. This thread however I am not crazy about, at all.

Mar 10, 2008
It's not only meant to be sarcastic, he has arguments in his opening post. I can't see that in the thread he linked. There's a difference between being against another one's opinion or having your own.

By the way sarcasm is a special kind of feedback: art.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Redrooster just doesn't like me. Let's be honest.

Hmmm...

No, but I could start to do...

It's not only meant to be sarcastic, he has arguments in his opening post. I can't see that in the thread he linked. There's a difference between being against another one's opinion or having your own.

in case this is correct (another opinion only) the correct way to post it would have been in the original thread as an ordinary reply.

Jul 1, 2009
This first post in this thread reminds me of the way elementary children conduct arguments... repeat what was said, but reverse certain bits. :pandalaugh:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
Once upon a time there was...

This thread pretty much would be a good start for a new fairy tale section, as children often are the characters featured in it, just like Hansel and Grethel (originally Hänsel und Gretel), I am supposed to be the witch in this fairy tale then, I just have to get a plastic surgery for my nose (too small and without any wart yet), but dammit, where is my baking oven? At least I have found my plastic breasts already...

At least the Star-money (Die Sterntaler) just would fit into the "no more adults, please..." discussion, as she rather is bare naked just left with a grey shirt when receiving the star-money at last, so this fits to JI section very well, at least we could classify it as loli...

Don´t tell me anything about sarcasm or even ironics...

Glassjaw

Miu > all
Apr 30, 2007
Hey, it wouldn't have the same desired effect without being a new topic. Satire is always welcome.

V for Vendetta

The verdict is vengeance.
May 14, 2009
LoL this thread is just amazing xD

And since the subsection is for "Comments and ideas to improve the site" and the literally text gives a suggestio to "improve" I can't see why so many of you are upset xDDDDD

I'll give you my...

seal-of-approval.jpg

RyuKaze

龍風
Jun 22, 2010
First off - This topic has really made my day, so thank you for that! :grassdance:

This just goes to show how much interpretation is a part of any language, and especially one such as English, known for the over abundance of sarcasm. :joker:

And the next post (please don't...just don't) has to bring in the Teenagers. They are in the middle after all, and the 'middle' always feels left out; so let's get rid of the Teens...Who needs them? :evil: