No more children, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kraidazen

Death Emperor
Feb 12, 2009
That is not so easily explained. Such things are not so easily gotten rid of as I have said. Old traditions/behaviors die hard in Japan. Anyone who has spent significant time in Japan (as I have) will tell you that. Publicly, many Japanese will quietly acquiesce on such issues while privately they will tell you that they don't like it. Japanese have a phobia about rocking the boat which is probably best reflected in their phrase, ”しょうがない” (shouganai). While it is not a uniquely Japanese phrase, it is reflective of a mindset of resignation to how things are and have existed.

Look, I'm not here to argue with anyone but the forum exists to discuss things and express opinions. This opinion is mine and I'll keep it, thank you very much. The mere fact that this thread exists shows that I'm not alone in my thoughts.

it still belies the fact that is not a deeply ingrained problem: it has become a norm and with the massive change on under-age modeling in japan from the 90s onwards, it has become prevalent to a point that no one else is raising a massive furor on it. i suppose you guys need to put out their voices more not just keep it inside and believe that everyone else agrees with your sentiment despite them having no voice to it whatsoever

the mere fact this thread exists is because of one outsider's reaction to it and frankly, that still doesn't stand with the way the japan is allowing it. your group maybe against it but you are now battling an accepted thing in their society

Status
Not open for further replies.