I love this site

tohades

Sep 11, 2007
Hi

Just wanted to say that I absolutely love this site. What I love most about it is that there is a huge diversity and there seem to be a lot of torrent posts from other boards that I might otherwise have to visit.

My only suggestions are:

1. Someone please tell me how to make a torrent using Azareus and and how to copy a DVD onto my pc. I live in Japan and have much to share.

2. I would love it if posters would post pictures in the torrents as it often (even in Japan) takes a while for torrents to download and by the time they have, I have no idea where the picture file is.

Anyway, I feel privileged to be part of this great community!

Thanks very much
tohades

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Hello and welcome here ! :full:

I think this topic should be moved to the intro section.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
1. Someone please tell me how to make a torrent using Azareus and and how to copy a DVD onto my pc. I live in Japan and have much to share.

2. I would love it if posters would post pictures in the torrents as it often (even in Japan) takes a while for torrents to download and by the time they have, I have no idea where the picture file is.
For the first question, you can find a guide here.
As for making an image (copy the CD/DVD to the HDD), you need to use a burning software which can do that.
I recommend Alcohol 120% for this.

For the second point, I'm not sure what you mean.
If you just want people to post screenshots of the contents with the torrent, I'm all for that.

Enjoy your stay.