Please Help - JAV with neglect play theme?

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
Recently, I read something as "neglect play" and it is told to belong to BDSM. However, I cannot find any information about it in English and I don't even understand what it is. :punch:

Therefore, could anyone please explain it for me or recommend some JAV having that theme/plot?

Thank you very much :bigthumbs:

Gaia093

Nov 21, 2013
Here's what I found:

"Neglect play (houchi play) is an SM play where the masochist is left alone for long periods of time, usually tied up or restricted in some fashion. The sadist may leave them completely alone. On the other hand, the sadist could stay in the same room as the masochist, completely ignoring their existence."

Gotta say, this actually appeals to me. And as a curious note, I've seen it mentioned in anime (not hentai) time and again as a joke when a character ignores another.

Out of the JAV I've seen I can't come with a perfect example (specific fragments, yes, but not entire JAV films dedicated to that play), but the closest would probably be these two Natural High videos:

NHDTA-289:
1nhdta289pl.jpg

NHDTA-238:
1nhdta238pl.jpg

In both of these, the different scenes go like this: an unaware girl is caught by surprise by one or more men, maybe groped a little, then tied/handcuffed to some pillar or car or you-name-it and left alone for a long period of time - or just abandoned - in which she tries to break free to no avail and tends to give up... then someone comes and chivalrously rescues the damsel in distr...... takes advantage of the situation the best he can, either in the spot or in a different location. First scene from 289 was definitely the best in conveying the anguish of the situation (and the douchebaggery of the molesters).

Thing is, both have the restraint + neglect aspect nailed down, but the girl is just a victim and not truly a masochist - I haven't seen all the scenes in their entirety, but I don't think there was any example of the girls actually taking pleasure from the experience.

Aaaand, then I have this other JAV (from Natural High as well) in which they get other aspects of the description right, but not some of the former.

NHDTA-473:
1nhdta473pl.jpg

Now this was a great one for me, because train molester films by Natural High all tend to follow the same formula and this one actually pulled a very appealing twist.

Basically, the girl is on the train, the molester approaches, groping ensues for a while and the man gets the poor girl to squirt and moan. However, just as she's on the peak of her excitement, he walks away and blends into the crowd, pretending not to even notice her existence.

473.png

That's when the very cute Koharu Aoi looks at the man with this heartbreaking look of a betrayed puppy, but it's to no avail as the man keeps ignoring her, and after a while she actually decides to go to him. But, this guy still won't move an inch even when the schoolgirl is insistently grazing her ass against his crotch, so she desperately moves his hand for him and begins groping her own ass with the hand... and it escalates from there. The rest of scenes I didn't see completely because I didn't find the actresses appealing, but they followed a similar structure.

So yeah, here we have the neglect (staying in the same room, no less) and the masochist attitude of wanting to be dominated by this unknown man (and frustration about not getting it), but we are lacking the restraint per se.

Probably neither of the examples is of too much help, but at least I think the description is accurate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people

toit3

Apr 30, 2011
Probably neither of the examples is of too much help, but at least I think the description is accurate!

Not at all. Really really thank you very much Gaia093. You put a lot of effort digging into it for me and it really helpful. :cheery:
Thank you very much again :D