new releases September + October 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i highly doubt that since Toyoguchi Megumi and Katou Emiri are there. They'll most likely use the seiyuu from the game.

a pretty good new 3D anime doujin came out. 綾波プレイ. they've improved compared to their 1st release.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
found out where the screens came from and some more bigger versions. I actually already saw that cover for DVD BugBug magazine and yet still didn't make the connection. :exhausted:

P

pila13

Thx :cheer:

My first "thx" i give you :evil:

__
You find full magazin or only two foto?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
unfortunately just those photos. i've been searching for the magazine itself and so far no luck with PD. there seems to be some older issues in Share but i don't see the point in getting them.

and more bad news, that bugbug issue was actually released back in 2009-06 :notagain: i really doubt the pics were from there. there is still the possibility that it came from a more recent bugbug magazine though. so the search continues :exhausted:

the article in the magazine confirms that Silvia's seiyuu will indeed be the same as the one in the original eroge. and those screenshots are apparently of both 2 eps already. which means Charlotte isn't gonna get any action :eek:hnoes::nooo::cry::abandoned2::rainyday:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Oh, snap! I just realized that's Princess Lover. Lol. Wasn't paying that close attention before. That's awesome! I love Silvia.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
:silence: does this mean SM has plans on animating Kansen IV? i really wish they'd just let it go. the ryoujoku gerira series would've been better.

another 15 Bishoujo illustration drama is up. this time it's the teacher's turn.

Aspirin'ka

Oct 10, 2007
may be Kansen III ?)

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
definitely 3, that's why i'm afraid they're gonna do 4 too. sure the chars are different but it's getting old like the strigendo series

Aspirin'ka

Oct 10, 2007
japanese studios copy ideas each other) as well as in the west in cinema and games, as well as everywhere)

ah... ryoujoku gerira kari :harp:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I'm happy to see we're getting Kansen 3, but ... I don't remember any making out with a mirror scene in the original. :puzzled:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
The blonde elf and the pink one looks the same.....
Is it some kind of transformation?

Ben gonna love this
Since he like dark skin girl:joker:

@Sakun

Maybe... Spin off?
Do you play Kansen 4?
Is it the end of the series or there will be the 5'th?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
@ pila13

it hardly makes sense to post 6 or 7 posts of that kind per day, although I appreciate the information.

I only update the new releases thread infos max. once day. So it would be nice if you would collect the information into 1 post per day and to save new ones for the next day´s post.

50% of this page is your signature only anyway.

What I want to say: less can be more. 3 or 4 informations about new releases collected in one post per day is a lot better than many single posts with a one liner only, as the contents is the same - either in 4 or in 1 post. Posts can de edited too...

P

pila13

My signature big...but forum rule - The maximum size of your custom image is 700 by 200 pixels or 195.3 KB

I edited my post , satisfied?

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I don't think it's that your signature is too big rules-wise. I think the problem was that the size of your written posts was usually one or two sentences max, and so your signature occupied half of your post box.

I often have the problem red just voiced, so I can sympathize with him ... but to be honest, this time, I wasn't bothered at all.

Then again, I don't really care very much about release threads compared with most members on Akiba; and red cares very much about them; so it's only natural he'd be more likely to perceive clutter in these threads than I would.

Shrug. No harm meant from either of you, is the way I see it.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
neither the signature nor it´s size is an issue, but what Sakun wrote is just what I meant, there is one very short sentence only and the rest is the signature.

I just asked for one new information post per day only as a collection of or instead of all those one liners we found in some posts today. It´s easier to have an information bundle in one post per day where the important announcements or informations can be found. Otherwise it may happen that you have to look through 2 or 3 pages to find everything. It´s just a question of a better overview.

Normally I only am responsible for the 3 thread starting posts, the rest of this thread is free discussion / information. But I do not make a new post for every new release I find, which in result would end in total chaos. 2 titles on page 1, 3 titles on page 2, 1 new title or release on pages 3, 4, 5 and 6...

Instead I collect all the information just in these 3 posts at the begin of the thread, independent from some additional information I partly post normally in the thread later. But that´s what I meant, if I would make a new post for every new title the overview would get lost, because there would be replies, discussion posts or whatever in between the line/row, and that´s why I asked pila13 to collect the new information in one post per day, as there have been replies between his info posts today too, just because of the necessary - and better - overview. If anyone wants to know about the new releases he just has to take a look at the first 3 posts of this thread, no more. In case anyone wants to know the newly added information of today about new releases by pila13 he just has to look at pila13´s ONE single info post of today...

Just an idea: you could name a post as "news + date". When you have finished it and you find additional information just edit the post and add the new info to it, just as I do with the thread starters. When there is one item only it´s a one liner, but when it becomes more new lines are just added. Even when it beomes a long post this way it´s still better than some single one liners per day.

So this is regarding the information only, just as the #1 PoRO and Suzuki Mirano and the Pixy informations about #2 Ingrid and #3 the new September release today. So there were 3 info posts where 1 would have been enough with information collected.

Of course any normal discussion post is independent from the new information post.

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
larcx- yep that's still Niina.

sakun- there's a possibility that that pic will be the cover but usually the 1st pic is just temporary.

i know Yuuho is the lead but i still wish they went with Margarita and Mizuki. but the main problem with the Kansen series from SM is that they don't seem to devote much resources to the series. it just doesn't compare to the titles released before Poro showed up.

it's pretty frustrating how i prefer the char designs of SM titles but the Poro releases are much better in quality :notagain:

P

pila13

Ok, i edit my post #12, and put all fesh informations - covers, video prew. e.t.c in this post.