new releases July + August 2010

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Jan55

Jan 25, 2008
It's in PD ;)

(18禁アニメ)15美少女漂流記OVA2~どきどきハーレム編~[704x396 x264 aac}.mp4 18禁アニメ OVA mp4 256,671,724 5f5e01d7e5142bac6bad2e35b1da74545b434a7a9fb343c58523e8872282a9e8

P

pila13

(18禁アニメ)15美少女漂流記 OVA Vol.2 ~どきどきハーレム編~ (DVD 704x396 AVC)[LQ][CRC EDB2].mp4 pila13IBrcLBLzX5 256,671,724

~DVD - ISO want ~

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
crap it isn't dual audio. i hope the encoder just didn't add the 2nd audio track. now i want the dvd iso too

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
are you still able to view the demos in getchu? ever since we had to use a proxy just to access getchu the demo movies stopped loading for me :abandoned2:

btw Ai Can 2's demo is also out in case you missed it.

anyone seen 姦淫特急 満潮 前編 yet?

Aspirin'ka

Oct 10, 2007
reingiolt
we are hack getchu :joker: joke... it's easy, simple understanding of the structure of web

I think that is not worth it advertise process itself unless we want to be left without a preview of the new releases

P

pila13

「魔界騎士イングリッド episode04 惨めなる果て」

6e8957bcf13892e8e45b5021d0453a8a.jpg

Promo
[hide]
43d92f91c4981c1d130fc46b7ef941b3.png

[/hide]

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
hm..i'm guessing there's a final GB there. doesn't look as hardcore as 1 and 3 yet though.

getchu seems to be back to normal. a bit slower than before but no need to go thru a proxy anymore

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
hm..i'm guessing there's a final GB there. doesn't look as hardcore as 1 and 3 yet though.

getchu seems to be back to normal. a bit slower than before but no need to go thru a proxy anymore

Good News then:grassdance:

Do you already see Kan`in Tokkyuu: Michi Shio??
Guess we all been fooled
The screen shot looks nice
But the content was..:exhausted:

Inggrid 04,will it end there?
Or maybe 6 parter like Lilia?

September come quicklyyyy:notagain:
Wanna see Sylvie:grassdance:

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
actually i liked it :tehheh: it's been awhile since i saw a Vanilla release that i liked. they still seem to be operating under the same budget though. very few different angles used, but not a lot of repeating (except for the yuri scene). i just wish they'd get a new character designer and animation division. 3.5 for me.

Ingrid's done for, series-wise and plot-wise. and here i thought that mysterious character in the end of ep 2 was gonna rescue either one of them.

dunno if this will help but a bunch of the special telecards are now done for PL.
http://www.el-soft.jp/top/

P

pila13

Abou Ingrid Vol .4 -

• Preview not impres
  • Why so many scenes with murasaki?
  • Hope kiriya die, don't like this character
  • Only one scenes with Ingrid ? WTF?
=======
  • Ingrid vol.1 - The best pixy work EVER
  • Ingrid vol.2 - Stupid FAIL, why so many murasaki????
  • Ingrid vol.3 - Not bad, but one more time: "WHY,WHY,WHY SO MANY MURASAKI???" I think serial name "Ingrid", not "murasaki"
  • Ingrid vol.4 - I expect only "happy end" ~Ingrid kill kiriya, murasaki die~ :guaah:

DVD-BOX bonus scene - ~Last Hope~

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
i doubt there's anyone rooting for Kiriya. but unfortunately it doesn't look like he's gonna get killed. i was hoping there'd be scenes that were just not shown in 1st screenshots but after seeing that it's exactly like the ones in the Pixy homepage i'm afraid we're stuck with just those 2. Pixy pretty much includes all sex scenes in the preview screenshots.

Netorare came out earlier than expected :perfectplan:

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Early reviews this month, cause I feel like it!

Bishoujo Hyouryuuki 2: Hm, well. I didn't think this was as good as the first episode, for whatever reason. I guess my favorite thing from the first episode was the China dress girl. So, seeing as how she isn't here, I didn't enjoy it as much? Makes sense. I like all the scenes about equally, nothing really standing out too much, but it's still good. Ah well. 3.5/5

Kan`in Tokkyuu Michi Shio: This one could have been good, the quality is better than average Vanilla fare. And I like the train setting, but sadly there weren't any really good scenes in here. And again, ends just when it starts to look promising. Tiny hopes for episode 2 being better. 2/5

netorare: Yes! This is the kind of thing I'm looking for. Some good ol' NTR action. The quality is pretty good, and the chick is really hot. What more could I ask for? Well, it's a bit weird that they recap the episode... in the episode. But, hey - whatever. I would have also liked to have seen some more interaction with the husband. And for whatever reason I thought there was gang bang in this? I dunno why. Anyways... okay, a bit more I could ask for, but still good! 4/5

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
lol i actually missed Red's post about that so i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the torrent awhile ago. it's been so long since an uncen one got released i even had to search aniDB for the original Jap name. sure hope a raw avi comes out too.

Mugesz

The Pr0n Father
Sep 29, 2007
lol i actually missed Red's post about that so i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the torrent awhile ago. it's been so long since an uncen one got released i even had to search aniDB for the original Jap name. sure hope a raw avi comes out too.

(18禁アニメ 無修正) ドキドキ母娘レッスン ~教えてHなお勉強~ 後編 (DVD 640x480 DivX6.50 120fps 192kbps).avi Size:279.125.096

(18禁アニメ 無修正) ドキドキ母娘レッスン ~教えてHなお勉強~ 前編 (DVD 640x480 DivX6.50 120fps 192kbps).avi Size: 299.162.604

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Anybody Play Poor Sakura 4?
http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/product_id/RJ065602.html

There's ENG option
But I didn't really understand how to feed her food
Therefore I only watch without play:pandalaugh:

Kinda lazy to make any review
Hope Gakuen Saimin Reido will be good

@Rein

Do you have Ayanami Purei 3?
I can't seem to find it anywhere.....
Or is it wasn't out?

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
you just need to keep her stamina from going to 0. you don't really need to give her the sandwich. the tonic and aphrodisiac combo is better. just check with Asaoka to buy the items. you use them in the choices page. honestly it's not really worth playing through it that way since you can just watch the swf files.

nope, no one seems to want to get it. hard to believe the uploaders didn't know it was out. tried to post a comment at vearchive to bring it to their attention but for some reason my post won't show up.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
(18禁アニメ 無修正) ドキドキ母娘レッスン ~教えてHなお勉強~ 後編 (DVD 640x480 DivX6.50 120fps 192kbps).avi Size:279.125.096

(18禁アニメ 無修正) ドキドキ母娘レッスン ~教えてHなお勉強~ 前編 (DVD 640x480 DivX6.50 120fps 192kbps).avi Size: 299.162.604

are these files in S***e? Please PM me the source as I did not find the raw files yet. Thx in advance.