New Board Software, New Server

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
I have done in the past, that's why I said they were STILL not giving K2S links....

I just looked and everyone that you did report did have k2s links

As of this minute, all posts for any download links on akiba-online must contain a Keep2Share link. You can post other hosts too, but it must include Keep2Share link(s). This includes reposts of dead files. You are also allowed to use fboom.me instead for "extreme" content posts (NB: all content rules still apply)

Reactions: CoolKevin

nreisvu

Jul 2, 2008
Loving it so far. The improved search engine is really great. Thank you so much.

My only complain so far:I like the new dark theme but I can't see what I am typing in when I am using the search function, because it's black text on black background, lol.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Loving it so far. The improved search engine is really great. Thank you so much.

My only complain so far:I like the new dark theme but I can't see what I am typing in when I am using the search function, because it's black text on black background, lol.

I totally agree: It really works great. :) Thank you. I mean the search. ;)

bokway

Dec 2, 2006
Greetings, and thanks for all the hard work. I always miss this place when it goes down but each time it comes back bigger and better! Congratulations!

pocs

Multi-Terabytes Collector
Apr 8, 2010
the index link is not working again : (

Summer-Time-Fun

Apr 1, 2007
Has the personal gallery been added to the new software at this stage?

When I logged it seemed that someone had sent me a thank you click on a few of what looked like part of my user gallery of images. This is the attachments page.
However, there were many more images in the gallery so I'm thinking it's not it. I tried looking in the profile, and using the home button at the top left of the forum. Maybe it's just been a long work week for me, or my brain has too much Kendall Jackson Shardonnay flowing though it tonight.

Last edited:

tslvr170

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Has anyone figured out how to have a short link to a single post? Before I had something like:

Code:
[URL='http://akiba-online.com/showpost.php?p=2561129#post=2561129']LBOY-11 (UD)[/URL]
LBOY-11 (UD)
and this still works.... but if I create a link for a new post in the same format:

Code:
[URL='http://akiba-online.com/showpost.php?p=2577790#post=2577790']LBOY-12 (UD/KS)[/URL]
LBOY-12 (UD/KS)
then it doesn't work. (it actually takes me to a completely different post)

I have an index thread with hundreds of links and the new link syntax of :

Code:
http://www.akiba-online.com/index.php?threads/ry-rg-ls-newhalf-movies-thread-mosaic-censored-updated-frequently.146163/page-143#post-2577790

now has /page-xxx in it which will mean relinking everything. :-(

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Made a "JAV Torrents" and "JAV Downloads" page in the style of our old CMS view. Right now it's very basic, and may not function correctly, so consider it tentative. Well that didn't work. Still need to wait for something to be developed in that area to rival vBAdvanced CMPS.

@tslvr170 the old URLs are from vBulletin, which had showpost.php and showthread.php. We simply have an index of old URLs and have a script which maps it to the current URLs (based on the index.php?threads/... system of XenForo).

The index does not include new URLs.

@Summer-Time-Fun no, there is no Gallery system. If we do decide to install one, there's a chance of merging in the old files, but it is not a priority

Last edited:

tonsteinescherben

Jun 23, 2014
really glad to see akiba back and better than ever. sadly however, there was an issue with my old account. i changed my email and didn't receive a confirmation mail. had to create a new account to use all the forum functions. no big deal. it works for me, so whatever.

tslvr170

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2007

Lez-Analingus

Mar 19, 2009
Really like the new look of the board. Is it me or the server is now MUCH faster ! Before I cant never user my full speed internet connexion but now it runs really fast and the image are loading like a charm !!

GREAT JOB !!

Status
Not open for further replies.