JAV VR: News, comments about releases, recommendations, hardware

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
I wish to see Kisaki Nana x Yui Amane, they look close enough to be sisters, too bad Yui Amane already retired back in May.

There's also Asuka Aida x Saeko Matsushita combo, slim body, long legs with huge flawless breast shape and puffy areolas, but sadly, Asuka already passed away.

Then there's Hikari Sena x Kokoro Ayase, they've got the chubby body but perfect breasts and nice big areloas, there's some hope for this one since both are still active.

Lastly and mostly, it's Mahina Amane x Nanami Ogura, I'm sure everyone knows them, but unfortunately, they are both gone for good thanks to the new law

They are perfect matches. As you say, unfortunately many of them can't become reality because the girls are retiring. I don't understand how out of 2,000 JAV VRs released per year, only 1 or 2 are lesbians. In 2D the proportion is higher.

Also I'm curious why Misaki Azusa
I love her from her first VRs, some years ago. As you I think she is cute, and has good natural breasts and body. She has awesome cowgirl scenes, but no face-to-face missionary, unfortunately... :( I would like to see her in some more VRs.

On a VR note, I'm still a bit puzzled about the file size and low bitrates on 8K uploads. When both versions are posted It's often pretty much the same. Most 4K content I've seen is around 25-30k. Im not an expert but I suspect 8K would look way better with higher bitrates.
Yes, with more bitrate they should look a little better. I don't understand why they are released with such low bitrate. Maybe it's some limitation when capturing in Fanza.

I've bought quite a few 8K VRs at Fanza just for support, but it's impossible to watch anything. Their player is garbage and 8K movies look like 4K, and 4K movies look like 2K. I don't understand how anyone can use Fanza player.

Hopefully A Festa VR will release 8K VRs soon, they sell them without DRM. Hopefully they will have more bitrate.

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
URVRSP-245 is my favorite VR title thus far, lesbian content being my thing so I can't but wonder if anyone knows.
URVRSP-245 is awesome. I love lesbian, too. Unfortunately there are very few lesbian VRs, and most are very old. I don't understand how KMP for example, which releases dozens of boring clones every month, doesn't release some lesbian VR from time to time. I think it would sell more than some of those clones that are all the same. Or that specialized labels like Bibian don't release some from time to time, years ago they did.

If you haven't seen it, although the girls are not top notch, one of my favorites is DSVR-291. The lesbian sex is very good:

3dsvr0291-jpg.2224579

Also I love DSVR-325, the teacher literally devours the girl.....

3dsvr-0315-jpg.1612183

DSVR-1120 is the last lesbian VR from SOD, two years ago... :(

dsvr-1120-jpg.2883686

Only to watch the awesome lesbian kisses between the cute Shirato Hana and Yokomiya Nanami, it’s already worth the money:

untitled-2-jpg.2878855

The problem is that in the movie you are a woman, something I don't like. Because if you are a woman and another woman is licking your pussy.... well, you don't see anything... :( I prefer a movie where you are the guy who watch the girls doing lesbian sex from up close. But it lasts 3 hours and has many scenes with interesting angles.
Also you can buy it DRM-free from A Festa VR, and use it anywhere you want with any player.

BBVR-003 is awesome, the good times when Bibian released VR titles...

bbvr-003-0-jpg.2700970

Or BBVR-008...

bbvr00008pl-jpg.2085393

All titles from years ago... :(

Last edited:
Reactions: glycereth

Tana_vak

Jun 8, 2021
I actually planned on watching DSVR-1120 again now that I have a good player to view it in. Looks good for 4K if I remember right, and it has plenty of close up scenes.

I've got the BBVR ones laying around somewhere, as you say they are old.

I haven't seen DSVR-291 and it does look great. It seems like all the links are dead though, and they are not likely to be re-uploaded :/

I like Kamisaka Hinano and Hinami Ren, so I feel bad for missing out on a rare VR lesbian title like that.....oh well

And yes, their player is indeed pure garbage. Even when watching normal videos to be honest.

Reactions: Walle12

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Yes DSVR-1120 looks good at 4K, it is a modern title.

I haven't seen DSVR-291 and it does look great. It seems like all the links are dead though, and they are not likely to be re-uploaded :/
You can ask the uploader for reupload, usually they do...

Also you can buy it at A Festa VR, without DRM, it only cost 580 yens (4 dollars or euros....).

Last edited:

Tana_vak

Jun 8, 2021
I will try and ask, and if not possibly go the other route like you said. By the way do you know what the "distance/motion" slider does? I can figure it out.

glycereth

May 1, 2014
URVRSP-245 is awesome. I love lesbian, too. Unfortunately there are very few lesbian VRs, and most are very old. I don't understand how KMP for example, which releases dozens of borng clones every month, doesn't release some lesbian VR from time to time. I think it would sell more than some of those clones that are all the same. Or that specialized labels like Bibian don't release some from time to time, years ago they did.

If you haven't seen it, although the girls are not top notch, one of my favorites is DSVR-291. The lesbian sex is very good:

3dsvr0291-jpg.2224579

Also I love DSVR-325, the teacher literally devours the girl.....

3dsvr-0315-jpg.1612183

DSVR-1120 is the last lesbian VR from SOD, two years ago... :(

dsvr-1120-jpg.2883686

Only to watch the awesome lesbian kisses between the cute Shirato Hana and Yokomiya Nanami, it’s already worth the money:

untitled-2-jpg.2878855

The problem is that in the movie you are a woman, something I don't like. Because if you are a woman and another woman is licking your pussy.... well, you don't see anything... :( I prefer a movie where you are the guy who watch the girls doing lesbian sex from up close.

But it lasts 3 hours and has many scenes with interesting angles:

untitled-3-jpg.2878860

untitled-6-jpg.2878864

Also you can buy it DRM-free from A Festa VR, and use it anywhere you want with any player.

BBVR-003 is awesome, the good times when Bibian released VR titles...

bbvr-003-0-jpg.2700970

Or BBVR-008...

bbvr00008pl-jpg.2085393

All titles from years ago... :(
IDK why I never liked lesbian scenes(i dont hate them), guess I'm the odd one here, I prefer the actress to be alone if no actors are involved, titles like OAE series and just do light stuffs, best with white lingerie.

What am I missing? What is it about lesbian scenes that you find is too irresistible? Sorry if this is too personal, hope I didn't make anyone feel like I'm pushing for an answer.

Attachments

• AJVR-047.jpg
    AJVR-047.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 165
Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
By the way do you know what the "distance/motion" slider does? I can figure it out.
It doesn't work for me, too. Does nothing.

What am I missing? What is it about lesbian scenes that you find is too irresistible? Sorry if this is too personal, hope I didn't make anyone feel like I'm pushing for an answer.

Well, it's hard to explain. For me a good lesbian scene is as exciting as a straight one. Why? I don't know exactly. But it works for me. Maybe because I would never do it with a man, so watching two women doing it has something lustful, taboo, that turns me on.

On the other hand, they are still beautiful girls having sex, that's always exciting.

However, unlike you, a woman alone doesn't turn me on too much, it's not enough. That's why I don't watch softcore VRs or a woman alone, if there is no sex with a man or another woman. Each person has their own tastes, I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: glycereth

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
It's always good news when a new studio debuts in VR. It's called SSR VR, I don't know who is behind it.

The most interesting thing is that their first title, SSR-001, is shot in 8K.... :)

h_1747ssr00001pl.jpg

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
65 movies have been released in 8K VR in just over a month. And while the quality has plummeted in recent weeks, there are some worthwhile titles.

The 8K resolution really is a big improvement if you have good glasses and a good player, it looks more real, so the movies excite you more. But incompressibly the bitrate is very low on almost all releases. I don't know if it's Fanza's fault, or the uploaders.

These are the ones I liked the most. They all have full nudes, face-to-face cowgirl and face-o-face missionary , which are my favorite camera shots. I have bought all them at Fanza to support 8K titles.

Post yours favorites if you like other ones.

PRVR-075
Yuki Takeuchi
has a nice slender body and her acting is very realistic. Many face to face scenes with the camera close, you really feel like you are with her.

prvr-075-jpg.3275007

prvr00075jp-10.jpg

RSRVR-013
The only Resorevo title that isn't full of clothes, and slow, boring sex. This title is completely different, with close ups of the full body, face-to-face camera shots, faster sex, and an awesome face-to-face misionary.

Seika Igarashi is a cute girl and acts very well, although she talks too much during sex. But she is fantastic, I hope she will be in more VR movies....

rsrvr-013-jpg.3269391

rsrvr00013jp-3.jpg

rsrvr00013jp-12.jpg

IPVR-214
This movie has been criticized because Minami Aizawa has some imperfections in her skin (at 8K you can't hide anything), but I think that gives her a realism that makes it more erotic. They are real women, with their imperfections, not plastic dolls ....

Minami is fantastic in the whole movie, and there are very good sex scenes ....

ipvr-214-jpg.3258956

ipvr00214jp-11.jpg

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
MDVR-242
I love Ishikawa Mio's facial expressions during sex, it makes the scenes more realistic

mdvr-242-jpg.3251201

mdvr00242jp-4.jpg

SIVR-248
First VR of Miho Nana, she is super cute, and seems a veteran filming VR. The face-to-face sex scenes are gold.

sivr-248-jpg.3245095

sivr00248jp-2.jpg

sivr00248jp-7.jpg

sivr00248jp-9.jpg

SIVR-247

Ayaka Kawakita is a superstar. Her gaze in face-to-face sex scenes, melts you. She is absolute perfection.

sivr-247-jpg.3245086

sivr00247jp-11.jpg

sivr00247jp-12.jpg

Attachments

• sivr00247jp-11.jpg
    sivr00247jp-11.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 40
  • sivr00247jp-12.jpg
    sivr00247jp-12.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

Tana_vak

Jun 8, 2021
I don't see it posted anywhere, so I guess it’s not out yet. Maybe someone knows. I hope it does get posted, Tenma Yui/Kamikawa Sora is one of my favorite actresses. She is really good at acting and has done many good VR titles before.

I'll be disappointed if the bitrate is stupidly low, if the video is badly made. It's their first so fingers crossed I guess....

Tana_vak

Jun 8, 2021
SIVR-248 looks great, but a bitrate of 10k is ridiculous. It's the average bitrate of regular 4K videos, as in non VR...

I am hesitant to get these titles, I've seen 4K VR titles with close to 40k bitrates so it should not be a technical limitation.

glycereth

May 1, 2014
This is mildly interesting, I found Mei Satsuki's uncensored VR on FC2. FC2-1476760, it's an old title back in 2020.

But as expected, the angles are terrible.
FC2-1476760-2_thumb.jpg

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I don't see it posted anywhere, so I guess it’s not out yet. Maybe someone knows. I hope it does get posted, Tenma Yui/Kamikawa Sora is one of my favorite actresses.
SSR-001 is out august 25. I like Tenma Yui/Kamikawa Sora too, great body and perfect skin.

his is mildly interesting, I found Mei Satsuki's uncensored VR on FC2. FC2-1476760, it's an old title back in 2020.
There are some FC2 titles with VR. It looks like a home conversion from 2D to 3D, or an amateur VR recording with a hand-held camera. The quality is terrible. Even their 2D movies are crap, the camera is always bad placed.

Tana_vak

Jun 8, 2021
SSR-001 is out august 25. I like Tenma Yui/Kamikawa Sora too, great body and perfect skin.

There are some FC2 titles with VR. It looks like a home conversion from 2D to 3D, or an amateur VR recording with a hand-held camera. The quality is terrible. Even their 2D movies are crap, the camera is always bad placed.
Thanks, will keep a lookout.

I don't know if you want to keep this thread strictly VR, or if it's ok to discuss topics/actresses/news in general to some degree. Let me know I guess.

Do you prefer her now or before? As in under her old name prior to all the surgery she's had, or her current name.

She did a modest boobjob that I like, B to C (maybe D) would be my guess.

You can see this very apparent in AUKG-546, about 34 minutes in, where shes on top.
Compare this to her old self in IESP-652 to show the difference.

I know that she's done double eyelid surgery, aswell as a nosejob. I think she's even shaved off some bone on her chin aswell. Maybe im looking too far into it but I know it's a thing. AMBI-142 is a good reference, and a great title in my opinion.

Sidenote,

Both Yura Kana and Nanami Yokomiya got nosejobs, personally I dislike Nanami's.
I was worried when I saw that Kana showed up with one too one day....

Even though I think she was prettier before, she still looks good and remains one of my favorite actresses.

Matsumoto Ichika's first few titles are prior to her nosejob incase anyone is interested. They kinda suck but it's nice to see her old apparence I think. SDAB-106 SDAB-108 SDAB-111 SDAB-115.

Tana_vak

Jun 8, 2021
Back to the VR side of things, while digging around in my collection I found a great title that I forgot about apparently.

Great actresses, positions and the quality is good. But best part to me anyway, is that there is some lesbian parts in it.

MDVR-200 Matsumoto Ichika and Nagase Yui. It's 4K with a healthy 32.4 K bitrate

Added some screenshots below :)

Attachments

• les 2.jpg
    les 2.jpg
    713.2 KB · Views: 83
  • les 11.jpg
    les 11.jpg
    622.3 KB · Views: 53
  • les 10.jpg
    les 10.jpg
    623.8 KB · Views: 49
  • les 9.jpg
    les 9.jpg
    670.6 KB · Views: 47
  • les 8.jpg
    les 8.jpg
    649.8 KB · Views: 49
  • les 7.jpg
    les 7.jpg
    655 KB · Views: 47
  • les 6.jpg
    les 6.jpg
    737.7 KB · Views: 59
  • les 5.jpg
    les 5.jpg
    752.8 KB · Views: 49
  • les 4.jpg
    les 4.jpg
    716.9 KB · Views: 51
  • les 3.jpg
    les 3.jpg
    647.5 KB · Views: 47
  • les 1.jpg
    les 1.jpg
    796.5 KB · Views: 58

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I don't know if you want to keep this thread strictly VR, or if it's ok to discuss topics/actresses/news in general to some degree. Let me know I guess.
I don't mind any topic, as long as it's related to VR. In the case of girls with cosmetic surgery, I'm fine with it because they've all shot movies in VR.

I personally hate any cosmetic retouching. I can't stand plastic boobs. Where it's obvious I don't even download them. I'm not very good at spotting cosmetic retouching. I'm sure many of the girls I like have "enhanced" boobs, but I haven't noticed because it's not very noticeable. I try not to think about it, otherwise they ruin the movie for me.

The nose and eye retouching, I haven't even noticed it in the actresses you mention. In others like Atomi Shuri, the nose job is very obvious. Yura Kana, Nanami Yokomiya, Tenma Yui, Matsumoto Ichika... I can't understand why young and beautiful girls, with a good natural body, have nose or breast surgery.... :(

MDVR-200 Matsumoto Ichika and Nagase Yui. It's 4K with a healthy 32.4 K bitrate

There are some titles with lesbian inside straight sex, but it is very light, kisses and little more. A full lesbian VR with Matsumoto Ichika and Nagase Yui, like BBAN-365 could have been incredible. Unfortunately it is now impossible, with Yui retired.... :(

Another like MDVR-200 is URVRSP-088, where you can lick a nipple of the wonderful tits of Ruka Inaba, hand in hand with Ichika Matsumoto... The wonders of virtual reality... :D

untitled-2-jpg.2311768

Last edited:
Reactions: Tana_vak

Tana_vak

Jun 8, 2021
Gotcha, noted.

I agree, unless it's a modest increase that fits the girls proportions (very rare).
On a side note, I know it's subjective, but in my opinion Kira Rin's boobs are the best I have ever seen....

She has done some great VR titles, retired silently now it seems.....

I reccomend PRVR-021 and PRVR-030 (wish IESP-684 was VR), I will never get enough of those natural tits. Wish I could copy paste them on some of my favorite actresses like Nagisa Mitsuki.

On why,

Well Apparently, western facial aspects are considered attractive. Nosejobs and eyelid surgery being the common ones you see a lot of. Eimi went from basically a nobody to number one on the site rankings after her apparence change. Im sure those basketballs are nightmarish to you aswell.

I guess the Japanese audience is what guides the trend of things and not us.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 89
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 91
  • PRVR-021-A.jpeg
    PRVR-021-A.jpeg