Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

p2neyq44

Nov 15, 2023

Unable to get the file as its saying its "old". Could you please share this? Preferably FHD/HD but if not happy with the same. It would be amazing if you've also got Kaho's similar HIND-010 or HIND-012 in your collection as have little luck finding these for a while now, along with a couple of other rare Kaho gems.

HIND-010
h_1177hind00010pl.jpg

HIND-015
h_1177hind00015pl.jpg

DeadGuy88

Apr 25, 2008
They have DRM.
It's irritating because afestavr also has DRM on SOME titles... I can't remember which ones specifically, but it's keeping me from buying more.

When I first started shopping I picked up a few and almost all required their awful player.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
It's irritating because afestavr also has DRM on SOME titles... I can't remember which ones specifically, but it's keeping me from buying more.

When I first started shopping I picked up a few and almost all required their awful player.
Yeah DRM is very annoying. But it can be removed haha

DeadGuy88

Apr 25, 2008
Yeah DRM is very annoying. But it can be removed haha
Really? Even Afesta's files that require their specific player?

That would be nice, I'd be more likely to buy titles... though it looks like I can download the PSVR versions as a workaround but the quality isn't that high... although my setup isn't the newest and computer isn't the most powerful so it's not that much of an issue.

Especially since the direct download / torrent sites seem to be like "fuck this one particular title you want... We have -48 and -50, but fuck -49 (with mosaic)"