i got a chicken at the grocer

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
i speak no japanese. when watching jav, from time to time actresses will say, moan, or scream out something that sounds like english. i’m not talking about real english or even “ok, bye bye” stuff… no, just serendipitous sounds that form a semblance to some random dirty phrase. these are great. i collect them and play them back together in loops so that the actresses are now saying dirty things in english over and over again. fake english, you might say… to be added to the list of other fakery in jav: fake boobs, fake virgins, fake orgasms, fake creampies. me, i don’t care if it’s fake so long as it’s entertaining.

and then i found this very odd moment in an interview with ran monbu toward the end of mild-059, specifically at 1:52:32 of the 2 hour tape (see picture below). right in the middle of the all-japanese dialogue, she looks straight into the camera and says “i got a chicken at the grocer”. i was shocked. i mean first, i never imagined that ran monbu ever bought groceries. (i figured she’d just order take-out and then fuck the delivery boy.) second, a complete well-pronounced english sentence coming from the mouth of ran monbu was just so unexpected.
ran monbu i got a chicken with text.jpg
for my own peace of mind, i am looking for confirmation of this. is she speaking a japanese sentence that merely sounds like english? is she recalling an english lesson that she learned in school? [if the latter, it’s a shame we didn’t get more of this in her sex scenes… things like “that’s it! bang my butt. then set the table. i got a chicken at the grocer. i’ll make teriyaki with sperm sauce.“] i’m also wondering if other people notice these ephemeral english figments while watching jav. i couldn’t be the only one. like mis-heard song lyrics, they are certainly shared by many. some examples here would be nice.

anyone wishing to confirm or deny my conjectures can download mild-059 right here:
https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...a-cos-lets-cum-face-ayaya-ayaya_kosu.2091625/

and if you enjoy ran monbu, note that is just one in a series of downloads by akiba-citizen branbran726 who has been posting dozens of her classic videos all this year. give him a thank you and/or a thumbs up.