JAV VR: News, comments about releases, recommendations, hardware

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

glycereth

May 1, 2014
What do you mean. Face-to-face missionary where you see all the body? Or the one where you are lying down and the girl on top of you, looking at your face?
1st one, the other one is apparently called "Ceiling Specialized Angle", in Japanese that is.
Interesting news... A Festa VR has beaten Fanza to the punch and is already selling 8K Takumi VRs!!!! And without DRM!!

But it says it is 8K at 30 fps.... If you want to try, you can download the trailer at 8K here. Maybe it is reescaled, I don't know, the 30 fps are weird. But the trailer seems 8K. I haven't bought it because the fake tits and the bad sex positions.

dpvr-006-jpg.3067521

The tragedy is that the two movies are with the same woman with fake tits, they are very short (40 minutes), and they are very badly shot, with the camera very far away. They look like VRs from 2016 at 8K...

That cancer imported from USA called fake tits infects more and more JAV VR titles This week 3 or 4 titles with fake tits have been released, like URVRSP-202, PPVR-037, or CACA-283. And the worst thing is that they are all young girls who don't need plastic tits.

For this shit I abandoned Western VRs, and at this rate they are going to force me to do the same with JAV VR... :demam:
30fps is cancer, in some cases I'll get a headache, it doesn't matter if it's 16k.

These days I convert my videos to 120fps before I truly enjoy them. Once you go 120fps butter smooth frames, you can't go back.

Reactions: Walle12

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
1st one, the other one is apparently called "Ceiling Specialized Angle", in Japanese that is.
OK, sometimes Japanese descriptions confuse me.... :p

Face-to-face missionary is my favorite position. You can try these ones, that I put some pages back:

Scene B of ATVR-060 (Download), with the cute Ninomiya Hikari, very long scene, with different positions, perfect body and girl:

atvr-060-b-jpeg.2772263

DSVR-1051 (Download) , where you really feel that you are with two incredible and beautiful actresses such as Yuna Ogura and Mahiro Tadai.

3dsvr-1051-jpg.2783662

DSVR-1027:

3DSVR-1027_4K-D-screenshot.jpg

Or DSVR-1038:

3DSVR-1038_4K-C-screenshot.jpg

DSVR-1085 with the cute Meisa Nishimoto (first time in VR), scene 2:

3dsvr-1085-r1_9-jpg.2831712

MDVR-195 (Download) is pure gold.
mdvr-195-jpg.2853671

KAVR-211 (Download). Kae Haruna rolls her eyes and gasps with ecstasy, it is totally real, and very erotic::

kavr-211-b-jpg.2871916

WAVR-217 (Download). Awesome face-to-face sex scenes, and a lot sweat.

untitled-2-jpg.2886011

DSVR-942
13dsvr00942pl.jpg

VRKM-508

vrkm-508-d-jpg.2917453

SIVR-186
sivr-186-jpg.2855508

VRKM-597 (Download)

vrkm-597-jpg.2928156

Reactions: glycereth

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Some more:

VRKM-615

vrkm00615pl-jpg.2943100

MDVR-216
:

mdvr-216-jpg.2958882

NHVR-161 (download):

nhvr-161-jpg.2827533

CRVR-267 (Download) has a powerful missionary:

crvr-267-5.jpg

MDVR-200 (Download). the last VR of Yui Nagase:

mdvr-200-d-jpeg.2880904

Aoki Momo is spectacular, gorgeous and with a perfect body. She debuts at DVR-1167.

dsvr-1167-jpg.3011342

DVSVR-1171 with Sansho Seri:

dsvr-1171-jpg.3004020

KIWVR-384 (Download), filmed at 6K with the wonderful Ichika Matsumoto.

kiwvr-397-jpg.3019242

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
These days I convert my videos to 120fps before I truly enjoy them. Once you go 120fps butter smooth frames, you can't go back.

How do you do it? My glasses run at 90 Hz. Could I interpolate to 90 fps?

glycereth

May 1, 2014
How do you do it? My glasses run at 90 Hz. Could I interpolate to 90 fps?
Good question, I don't do it for VR, size is too huge and takes years. Is it not possible with a 120hz phone? Don't Pimax, HTC, etc have 120hz goggles already?

Converting a 1080p 30-60fps video at 5gb to 4k 120fps already takes like over a day, can't imagine how long it will take for a 4k VR title at 20-40gb, or if the app even supports it.

Also, thanks a bunch for the recommendations! So it's true the stars I mentioned really don't have a single face-to-face title, I'm sad.

To return the favor: You should check this out if you haven't, she reminds me of a jpop singer - JYONGRI, only a short 10min face-to-face unfortunately
wvr-8008-c_s-jpg.3019241

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Thanks, I had watched that scene, it is great... :)

What software do you to interpolate and rescale? Maybe I could try some short scene...

I wish Saika Kawakita, Nozomi Ishihara and Mikami Yua all have one VR with ground angle, not to my knowledge sadly.

They have some very good, face-to-face missionary. Sorry, I missed that names... You have awesome tastes with women... :) Here they are:

Saika Kawakita

SIVR-231
has a good (but short) face-to-face missionary at the end of Scene 4, but don't miss the seated-cowgirl. Not because the cowgirl (that I love too), but because how Saika looks at you... She melts you with her eyes...

SIVR-231-D_s.jpg

SIVR-171
sivr-171-jpg.2782784

SIVR-191

sivr-191-jpg.2869962

SIVR-204
sivr-204-jpg.2907699

Nozomi Ishihara

I have only found one, MDVR-202. 5 minutes at Scene E.

mdvr-202-jpg.2883739

Mikami Yua

Sorry, no face-to-face missionary with this legend... :( Shame, S1 Style No 1 !! SIVR-137 is the nearest you can find:

SIVR-137-C.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: penguinbutt

glycereth

May 1, 2014
Thanks, I had watched that scene, it is great... :)

What software do you to interpolate and rescale? Maybe I could try some short scene...

They have some very good, face-to-face missionary. Sorry, I missed that names... You have awesome tastes with women... :) Here they are:

Saika Kawakita

SIVR-231
has a good (but short) face-to-face missionary at the end of Scene 4, but don't miss the seated-cowgirl. Not because the cowgirl (that I love too), but because how Saika looks at you... She melts you with her eyes...

View attachment 3070895

SIVR-171
sivr-171-jpg.2782784

SIVR-191

sivr-191-jpg.2869962

SIVR-204
sivr-204-jpg.2907699

Nozomi Ishihara

I have only found one, MDVR-202. 5 minutes at Scene E.

mdvr-202-jpg.2883739

Mikami Yua

Sorry, no face-to-face missionary with this legend... :( Shame, S1 Style No 1 !! SIVR-137 is the nearest you can find:

View attachment 3070896
Damn, just 3mins for Kawakita and 5mins for Ishihara? I can't complain because I never thought these existed! Thanks again my dude.

I hope Mikami will get a face to face soon, even if it's just 1 min.

For converting vids I use Topaz VEAI, you need to play around with the settings for upscaling to 4k or above, sometimes you just can't find the settings that works, some parts will still look unrealistic. For 120fps it's very straight forward, just change it to 120fps with chronos fast option.

I realized this face-to-face angle can be so different in different titles, some are just pointing at the chest/neck, some point straight at the face but not exactly directly above, my fav is something like this pic:

f080f542f1a2f57f7e01207abc7cead3.jpg
it's directly above the forehead, so you don't need to move your head much to see the whole body and her face, and you don't feel like you are much smaller/shorter than her or she's like a 2m giant(like the Kawakita scene).

Last edited:

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Damn, just 3mins for Kawakita and 5mins for Ishihara?
Kawakita has face-to-face missionary shots in all the titles I have posted, not only the first. But yes, normally they are short, around 5 minutes. I guess these types of scenes are usually difficult to shoot, and unfortunately they don't last very long. Although there are exceptions, like the B scene ATVR-060, which lasts half an hour!!!

I hope Mikami will get a face to face soon, even if it's just 1 min.

It's difficult. she's an actress who shots little in VR and S1 doesn't usually use this kind of shot too much.

I've been waiting for years for a face to face missionary with Kano Yura (she has one but with stupid clothes) and Washio Mei, but I've given up hope.

Personally I think it should be a mandatory camera shot in all VRs.

I realized this face-to-face angle can be so different in different titles, some are just pointing at the chest/neck, some point straight at the face but not exactly directly above, my fav is something like this pic:
Yes, there are very different versions, some better than others.

she's like a 2m giant(like the Kawakita scene).
That's not a problem with the shot, it's a problem with S1, who shoots with a bad IPD and in most of their movies the girls look like giants in every scene. It happens to me too.

You have to adjust zoom, IPD and various parameters to reduce the size of the people, depending on the player you use.

Last edited:

glycereth

May 1, 2014
That's not a problem with the shot, it's a problem with S1, who shoots with a bad IPD and in most of their movies the girls look like giants in every scene. It happens to me too.

You have to adjust zoom, IPD and various parameters to reduce the size of the people, depending on the player you use.
I guess I'm not very good at describing, probably shouldn't use the word 'giant', should've used just 'tall'.

Imagine you're 6ft 1+, you're in this specific position when your body is supposed to be almost parallel with the girl, and when you look down directly you are looking at her chest/neck, it would give you the impression that the girl is taller than you at about 6.5ft or more, or should I say, it makes you feel like a dwarf, if you know the girl's height irl.

Adjusting the zoom doesn't change that perspective, doesn't make your camera directly above her forehead.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Yes, I understand you, is the same I see. It is because the film has been filmed with a lower IPD that yours. With some studios it is more noticeable than with others, but with S1 is where there are more differences, and all the girls look very tall / giants when the camera is near.

You need to use an advanced player like HereSphere, it has options to change the IPD, the FOV and other parameters to adjust the size of the people.

glycereth

May 1, 2014
Yes, I understand you, is the same I see. It is because the film has been filmed with a lower IPD that yours. With some studios it is more noticeable than with others, but with S1 is where there are more differences, and all the girls look very tall / giants when the camera is near.

You need to use an advanced player like HereSphere, it has options to change the IPD, the FOV and other parameters to adjust the size of the people.
It's not the actress looking big/small when you zoom in or out, it's the position of the camera, my guess is it's limited to the actor's height(or should I say body length), they can't put the camera directly above the actress' forehead when the actor is not tall enough, the actor's head will be within the camera's shot, hence the difference in different titles, different actors/actresses have different body lengths.

4efd7d18c30b31c590da83cb922af82d.png

If the camera is directly above the actress' neck, the red circle is where my head is, it makes me feel I'm that short.

Last edited:

DeadGuy88

Apr 25, 2008
I've been away for ages and need to go back quite a few pages... but in the short term...

Any new watersports, pregnant, or lactation releases?
Niche type things...

narcosis0

Jan 16, 2009
It's so interesting reading this thread and seeing what good JAV VR there is. Thanks!
Maybe someone has some recommendations for JAV VR.
Girl censorship, especially in VR, is a big turn off for me. I don't much like long sex scenes or zooming on the pussy and prefer natural beauty anyway. In JAV there are some titles that are free of censorship either with tiny underwear, or a small sticker or plaster covering the vagina, or clever camerawork that never quite shows the naughty bits. I love these.
Is there similar JAV VR?
One almost-example, I very much liked most of HNVR-094-A. She is naked, but minimal censorship.

glycereth

May 1, 2014
I don't much like long sex scenes or zooming on the pussy and prefer natural beauty anyway. In JAV there are some titles that are free of censorship either with tiny underwear, or a small sticker or plaster covering the vagina, or clever camerawork that never quite shows the naughty bits. I love these.
Is there similar JAV VR?
Not sure if it's what you want, but have you heard of Yamanaka Tomoe? Ex-gravure idol, she has some non-nude VRs so nothing is censored, teasing a pool noodle with her feet and blowing a bottle, etc. GOVR-039/59

• Love
Reactions: peejae082007

narcosis0

Jan 16, 2009
Not sure if it's what you want, but have you heard of Yamanaka Tomoe? Ex-gravure idol, she has some non-nude VRs so nothing is censored, teasing a pool noodle with her feet and blowing a bottle, etc. GOVR-039/59
Thanks! These look great, and I will try to track them down. Quality of JAV VR has improved so much in the last year or two, but there is not so much gravure produced recently?
VRKM-601 would be perfect, except the camera is ridiculously close, and maybe due to IPD or just my eyes it is painful to watch.
KMVR-685 could be interesting, but also 3 years old so quality probably not great.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
If the camera is directly above the actress' neck, the red circle is where my head is, it makes me feel I'm that short.
You can yaw the camera up and down with most of the players, to to adjust the tilt angle.

Any new watersports, pregnant, or lactation releases?
Niche type things...
I am not into niche, so I don't follow these launches very much. But I don't remember any such titles.

The closest I've seen is NHVR-191, where you hypnotize girls and you can make them do weird things like urinate as a dog...

Untitled 1.jpg

The next week launchs MVR-004, with some weird anal scenes...

mvr00004pl.jpg

Reactions: narcosis0

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
In JAV there are some titles that are free of censorship either with tiny underwear, or a small sticker or plaster covering the vagina, or clever camerawork that never quite shows the naughty bits. I love these.
Is there similar JAV VR?
Welcome to the thread! :)

In VR the camera is close, so it is inevitable to see censorship. I don't remember if there are any titles with minimal censorship because it's something I've learned to ignore, that is, I imagine what's behind the pixels.... :p But yes, it's very frustrating.

In the titles where you don't see the censorship it's because you only see the clothes, which to me is worse than censorship. But there are some of them. The problem is that normally the don't have sex. For example, VRKM-708:

vrkm00708pl.jpg

Or VRKM-701:

vrkm-701-jpg.2993854

There are some titles with the small sticker or plaster covering the vagina, but I don't have it and I don't remenber the ID, sorry.... :(

SLR has published their first VR with AI Mosaic, a mosaic made with artificial intelligence. It dynamically moves to cover as little as possible. And yes, it is a little smaller. They want to sell it to other companies. You can watch it here (SLR-009)

h_1539slr00009pl.jpg

Reactions: narcosis0

DeadGuy88

Apr 25, 2008
Not new but maybe you missed. These are good.

3DSVR-0984 Girl juices in VR
3DSVR-1074 Girl juices in VR 2

I've seen / might have both of those... They're alright but I'm not too much into the femdom of it.

I'd prefer it happen to the woman or a mutual fun thing.

Thanks though.

glycereth

May 1, 2014
You can yaw the camera up and down with most of the players, to to adjust the tilt angle.

I know what you mean, but it does not change the angle of which the video is recorded, if the camera used in recording the video isn't directly above the actress' head(or preferably, forehead), zooming in or out wouldn't change anything, zooming in would just make you feel like you are leaning in and your head is resting on her neck(which makes you feel short), zooming out would just make you feel like you are floating on top of the actress(you will still feel short because the pov is still the same, the camera is still directly above her neck, not forehead), both zooming in or out wouldn't change anything, it wouldn't suddenly make you feel like you are taller than her like those with the camera directly above her forehead. All the adjustments you can make is from the same position/angle of the camera which is used for recording the video.

Another example, let's say a girl is on top of me and riding me and the actor is sitting up, irl most girls are shorter than me and I would need to tilt my head down to kiss her, but most VR videos have the girl face the camera straight, it gives you the feeling that you are at the same height as her, and no adjustments could make it feel you are tilting your head down to kiss her(she'd have to tilt her head up with the camera above her head), you will just be kissing her as if you're at the same height as her. It's normally fine until you know an actress' height irl and then find out she's around 5', those who are even shorter will make you feel like a dwarf, if the camera is leveled with her face instead of tilting down towards her face.

Like I said, I suck at describing, maybe you'll never understand what I meant, no amounts of adjustments can change how the video was recorded. If the angle/position of the camera that is used to record the video can be adjusted by us, then there wouldn't be any ceiling specialization angle, ground specialization angle, face specialization angle, etc, because we could shift and move the camera(that is used to record the video) anywhere we want, but that is just not possible. Sorry for the long reply, I swear it's the last one.

SLR has published their first VR with AI Mosaic, a mosaic made with artificial intelligence. It dynamically moves to cover as little as possible. And yes, it is a little smaller. They want to sell it to other companies. You can watch it here (SLR-009)
I wish mosiac in general can be 'softer' or the boxes be 2-3x smallers. Used to see those in non VR videos awhile ago and they disappeared.

Last edited: