JAV VR: News, comments about releases, recommendations, hardware

Walle12

JAV VR needs less clothes and more lesbian
Dec 6, 2008
SOD VR is going back to the weird, in a good way.... :p

3DSVR-1190-R1_2.jpg

Chryptic

Apr 12, 2022
for those who like the petite... can you remember mimi yazawa? she debuted for minimamu in 2016 and was the smallest jav actress i have ever seen. she did a few vr titles in the early low res days of vr and then i assume retired. Well 6 years after her debut she is back and not looking a day older... though her name has changed to hinata iori. Also a pretty good rara kudou scene in this title.
TAMVR-173

TMAVR-173.jpg

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Mimi Yazawa? I thought she retired...

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
It is rare than an actress returns, but it happens from time to time.

Last edited:

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
Can someone recommend some good unique VR titles? Looking for ones like time stop or just something different.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Can someone recommend some good unique VR titles? Looking for ones like time stop or just something different.
In VR there are few titles that are "different". You might like this one, about a guy who has a lightning bolt with which he hypnotizes girls and gets them to do whatever he wants:

NHVR-185

nhvr-185-jpg.2975204

This other one came out this week and is much better, but it's not at Akiba yet. It has the same theme:

NHVR-191
1nhvr00191pl.jpg

1nhvr00191jp-3.jpg

1nhvr00191jp-4.jpg

1nhvr00191jp-1.jpg

1nhvr00191jp-18.jpg

SUNBO

Nov 19, 2007
OK
In VR there are few titles that are "different". You might like this one, about a guy who has a lightning bolt with which he hypnotizes girls and gets them to do whatever he wants:

NHVR-185

nhvr-185-jpg.2975204

This other one came out this week and is much better, but it's not at Akiba yet. It has the same theme:

NHVR-191
View attachment 3062538

View attachment 3062539

View attachment 3062540

View attachment 3062541

View attachment 3062542
Ok Thanks. Do you have any that keeps their clothes partially on? Don't like fully naked. Any with molesting theme?

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
I don't like clothes in sex so if they exist (sure), I don't have it. If I remember or see one I will post it here. The are some VRs with the molesting theme and chothes, but I don't remember the IDs, sorry... :(

Look at for NHVR titles, they usually publish this type of themes.

Last edited:
Reactions: SUNBO

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
The last VR of Iori Furukawa. :( She retires this year. I'll miss her, beautiful woman with great body. Luckily she has some pretty good VRs.

The film is shot as an actual farewell to the actress, from the looks of the description. I have bought it at A Festa VR, but I haven't been able to watch it yet.

DSVR-1160

3DSVR-1160-R1.jpg

Last edited:

tim-o-tea

Sep 20, 2020
Btw the first JAV filmed in japan from SLR is being gonna be released soon (21 october). Its a bit disappointing that they film with a caucasian actress (Melody Marks) but given how popular she is in Japan and no language with a american actress it makes sense for SLR. But still i was hoping for a japanese performer

SLR-009

h_1539slr00009pl.jpg

Reactions: Walle12

Itsabiggapepperoni

Jan 21, 2022
Btw the first JAV filmed in japan from SLR is being gonna be released soon (21 october). Its a bit disappointing that they film with a caucasian actress (Melody Marks) but given how popular she is in Japan and no language with a american actress it makes sense for SLR. But still i was hoping for a japanese performer
That seems really backwards, why not just shoot her in America, without censorship? Maybe as a first scene with the new crew they wanted to have a familiar talent? Well let's hope future releases will feature Japanese stars

tim-o-tea

Sep 20, 2020
That seems really backwards, why not just shoot her in America, without censorship? Maybe as a first scene with the new crew they wanted to have a familiar talent? Well let's hope future releases will feature Japanese stars
I think they did, but a movie set like this (japanese store) can only be found in japan for obvious reasons. They also wanted to use a japanese crew so they have to follow japanese rules.
Actually i am mostly curious about their AI mosaic. Maybe its signicantly reducing the censoring which is something that could be adopted by other studios as well.

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
It will be interesting to see what they are capable of. I'm also looking forward to seeing that AI censorship, which lets you see more than the one used in Japan, from what they showed in the tests.

I hope they don't sway the Japanese directors with the far inferior filming techniques of the american studios, and let them shoot the scenes as only the Japanese know how. The fear I have is that they will be forced to change the way they shoot to suit american tastes, who have no idea what VR is.

Reactions: tim-o-tea

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008

SLR-009

h_1539slr00009pl.jpg

It is now at SLR. I have watched it. Very good for a first title. The seated-cowgirl with Melody Marks is awesome!!

Still 5K, but it looks better than any JAV VR.

glycereth

May 1, 2014
It is now at SLR. I have watched it. Very good for a first title. The seated-cowgirl with Melody Marks is awesome!!

Still 5K, but it looks better than any JAV VR.
Shame it doesn't look like there're any parts with 'ground specialized angle'.

Speaking of 'ground specialized angle', any recommendations? I've seen FCVR-029 and SIVR-186, etc recommended here and they are insanely immersive(top girls too), just trying to find more, prefer pretty/natural face, butterface/plastic surgery like PIPIVR-001 and KIWVR-384 just don't do it for me, especially close up face to face with ground angle.

Some of my favs: KAVR-210, VRKM-403, MDVR-187 and SIVR-172(Amane Mahina is perfect to me).

I wish Saika Kawakita, Nozomi Ishihara and Mikami Yua all have one VR with ground angle, not to my knowledge sadly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walle12

glycereth

May 1, 2014
I think they did, but a movie set like this (japanese store) can only be found in japan for obvious reasons. They also wanted to use a japanese crew so they have to follow japanese rules.
Actually i am mostly curious about their AI mosaic. Maybe its signicantly reducing the censoring which is something that could be adopted by other studios as well.
Weird that SLR-003 is uncensored, featuring Melody Marks as well.
SLR-003%20Melody%20Hiina%20Marks%20Ashley%20Red%20-%20The%202020%20Blues%20uc%20H264_2700p_180_LR_3dh.mp4.jpg

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Speaking of 'ground specialized angle', any recommendations?
What do you mean. Face-to-face missionary where you see all the body? Or the one where you are lying down and the girl on top of you, looking at your face?

Walle12

Dec 6, 2008
Interesting news... A Festa VR has beaten Fanza to the punch and is already selling 8K Takumi VRs!!!! And without DRM!!

But it says it is 8K at 30 fps.... If you want to try, you can download the trailer at 8K here. Maybe it is reescaled, I don't know, the 30 fps are weird. But the trailer seems 8K. I haven't bought it because the fake tits and the bad sex positions.

dpvr-006-jpg.3067521

The tragedy is that the two movies are with the same woman with fake tits, they are very short (40 minutes), and they are very badly shot, with the camera very far away. They look like VRs from 2016 at 8K...

That cancer imported from USA called fake tits infects more and more JAV VR titles This week 3 or 4 titles with fake tits have been released, like URVRSP-202, PPVR-037, or CACA-283. And the worst thing is that they are all young girls who don't need plastic tits.

For this shit I abandoned Western VRs, and at this rate they are going to force me to do the same with JAV VR... :demam:

Last edited: