Jav Translation Request Part Two

Would you be willing to donate towards the translation of the following movies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cafltx

Jan 27, 2008
Hello, everyone. I'll be having a title commissioned by erojapanese and just wanted to know if anyone would like to donate to the cause. The title I will be submitting is a shota themed title MXGS-884 starring the legendary Akiho Yoshizawa. I think it'll be very interesting to see her dialogue in a dominant role over a couple of shota's as she's never done a title like this before and I'm very excited to see the final product. I will be paying the first 50% deposit that erojapanese needs beforehand and Donations will be set at $6 dollars for the other 50%. Any excess donations will be kept for a future title and if donations are not enough to fulfill the payment then I will pay for it personally. Please give me a PM if interested.

I went back and saw the movie. I will donate for this movie.

Reactions: xavcierw

CaptainTaicho19

Oct 19, 2015
Hello, everyone. I'll be having a title commissioned by erojapanese and just wanted to know if anyone would like to donate to the cause. The title I will be submitting is a shota themed title MXGS-884 starring the legendary Akiho Yoshizawa. I think it'll be very interesting to see her dialogue in a dominant role over a couple of shota's as she's never done a title like this before and I'm very excited to see the final product. I will be paying the first 50% deposit that erojapanese needs beforehand and Donations will be set at $6 dollars for the other 50%. Any excess donations will be kept for a future title and if donations are not enough to fulfill the payment then I will pay for it personally. Please give me a PM if interested.

h_068mxgs884pl.jpg
h_068mxgs00884jp-4.jpg
h_068mxgs00884jp-5.jpg
h_068mxgs00884jp-7.jpg
h_068mxgs00884jp-8.jpg
h_068mxgs00884jp-10.jpg

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007

h_068mxgs884pl.jpg
h_068mxgs00884jp-4.jpg
h_068mxgs00884jp-5.jpg
h_068mxgs00884jp-7.jpg
h_068mxgs00884jp-8.jpg
h_068mxgs00884jp-10.jpg

Haven't watched the movie but count me in for a donation. Looks great!

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Reactions: xavcierw and Supmop

xavcierw

X-Man
Mar 30, 2013

h_068mxgs884pl.jpg
h_068mxgs00884jp-4.jpg
h_068mxgs00884jp-5.jpg
h_068mxgs00884jp-7.jpg
h_068mxgs00884jp-8.jpg
h_068mxgs00884jp-10.jpg

Hi Captain,

I haven't seen the movie yet but to encourage our members to step out and sponsor translations (and because I'm most likely to find something in it I'll enjoy!) I'll join you in funding this one. Can I go to the E. Table to pay or directly to EroJapanese's Products tab?

Thanks!

X-Man

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Hi Captain,

I haven't seen the movie yet but to encourage our members to step out and sponsor translations (and because I'm most likely to find something in it I'll enjoy!) I'll join you in funding this one. Can I go to the E. Table to pay or directly to EroJapanese's Products tab?

Thanks!

X-Man

The project should be announced on the 16th, along with all the other projects being organized or released. Make sure to have signed up to their google forum, as they can't send newsletters by email any more.

Solingen

Aug 28, 2009
Is Anyone interested in getting a sub for any of these Vids? :D
Seeing if the interest of the community coincides with any of mine
Hey soulmate, I would like to see subs for every movie in your list except SDDE-441. I think ZUKO, MIRD and T28 probably will be very hot.