Idols That You Try To Get Into But Can't

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Nozomi is one of the most underrated and underused idols so it pains me to see her not do much these days

underrated yes, but not underused

I wouldn't even say underrated, she's placed 48th in DMM's ranking currently, that isn't too bad. But almost everything she does is extreme, submissive stuff so if that's not entirely your kinda thing, there isn't that much in her catalogue that will grab you, even if you're generally fond of her. For me it's the same with Maki Hoshikawa. I like her, but most of her movies aren't really of interest to me.

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I wouldn't even say underrated, she's placed 48th in DMM's ranking currently, that isn't too bad. But almost everything she does is extreme, submissive stuff so if that's not entirely your kinda thing, there isn't that much in her catalogue that will grab you, even if you're generally fond of her. For me it's the same with Maki Hoshikawa. I like her, but most of her movies aren't really of interest to me.

yes thats the problem, she performed in too much submissive videos :(

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
For those that's not in to petite atomi shuri. She's place 7 on dmm ranking ahead of girls like rion and akiho. Cant remember the last time they were in top 10. I guess social media followers doesnt always mean best seller except yui hatano.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
For those that's not in to petite atomi shuri. She's place 7 on dmm ranking ahead of girls like rion and akiho. Cant remember the last time they were in top 10. I guess social media followers doesnt always mean best seller except yui hatano.

like DMM rankings matter when it comes to if people like her or not

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

doesn't matter if she number 1, I still don't like her

I like or dislike the girls, are not based on their ranking

Reactions: paparoach408

Haidon

Long-Time Lurker
May 23, 2014
Julia, Hitomi - seems I'm not the only one on those 2. I like large boobs, but those 2 just don't work for me,

Shuna Kagami. I've watched so many of her films, yet I can't get on board. She sells it to me in photos, only to come up short in motion. I think it's her facial expressions mid-coitus. She just does NOT look like she's enjoying it.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Shuna Kagami. I've watched so many of her films, yet I can't get on board. She sells it to me in photos, only to come up short in motion. I think it's her facial expressions mid-coitus. She just does NOT look like she's enjoying it.

I have hard time to find loli who seems to enjoy it. Eikawa Noa is the last one I found but except her and Morino Kotori, I don't have any active loli in my collection. I have to mention that Shuna was great in IENE-483.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Julia, Hitomi - seems I'm not the only one on those 2. I like large boobs, but those 2 just don't work for me,

I think so far from loli the best are Nagomi

mojo

Feb 11, 2007
Julia... She has an amazing body, and sometimes manages to get into the sex, but she is too passive when the cumshot comes. Just goes limp, no reaction. I think most of her nakadashi stuff is fake anyway.

Reactions: darksider59

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Julia... She has an amazing body, and sometimes manages to get into the sex, but she is too passive when the cumshot comes. Just goes limp, no reaction. I think most of her nakadashi stuff is fake anyway.
90% of the nakadashi stuff in jav is fake

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

not only hers, most of nakadashi in JAV are fake

if you googling there are many tutorial videos, how to make fake cum ;)

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015

A lot of it is. The rest is just pretty negligible. She and Mao Kurata are so pretty and talented (Nozomi moreso). I just wish they made more interesting material :(

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
not only hers, most of nakadashi in JAV are fake

if you googling there are many tutorial videos, how to make fake cum ;)

Funnily enough, AV girls seem to have less of an issue with doing genuine no-condom anal sex and creampies. (If they're doing anal, that is.)

mojo

Feb 11, 2007
I don't mind it being fake (she did a pull-out-cum-reinsert video but I'm guessing femidom) so much as her reaction. Goes limp, doesn't really react at all. The guy is supposed to be having an orgasm, and she shows no emotional or physical response to that, rarely even looks at him.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Funnily enough, AV girls seem to have less of an issue with doing genuine no-condom anal sex and creampies. (If they're doing anal, that is.)

I think some of them have condom and no real creampie policy ?

I don't mind it being fake (she did a pull-out-cum-reinsert video but I'm guessing femidom) so much as her reaction. Goes limp, doesn't really react at all. The guy is supposed to be having an orgasm, and she shows no emotional or physical response to that, rarely even looks at him.

diva attitude

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Dear Supmop, it was a bad joke about the ban ^o^
I dont dislike Maki Hojo, i just never saw her as fascinating as she was supposed to be.

Maki is default a top 10 MILF based on sheer output, but overall I don't watch her videos much at all