Idols That You Try To Get Into But Can't

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yeah, probably the body shape. After MIGD-370, I downloaded PGD-621, very similar to Dream Woman (same director), starring Hina Akiyoshi. She's very similar to Ai Sayama in many ways, but less pretty, but still somehow I was able to get into her a lot more. Hina Akiyoshi has a slightly more slender frame than Ai Sayama, maybe that was the difference.

Recently I started to appreciate (or try to appreciate) busty girls like Ai Sayama and Hina Akiyoshi who do bukkake/gokkun, because usually they never do that kind of stuff, so I never watch them (e.g. Julia, Rion). But maybe huge breasts aren't really my thing to begin with.

Hina Akiyoshi is definitively slender (her body is hot, I like it). She's tall according to asiacreen (1m75). If you like that kind of body, maybe you will like Yamamoto Miwako. She's 1m70 and does various type of movies without crossing my acceptable line haha.

118tbl00066pl.jpg

I found the following one when I was browsing her profile and I can't wait to see it. I'm not a fan of Kobayakawa Reiko but I enjoyed her presence with Miki Sunohara in one movie so the fact that she's starring with Miwako is good.

84okad481pl.jpg

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Hina Akiyoshi is definitively slender (her body is hot, I like it). She's tall according to asiacreen (1m75). If you like that kind of body, maybe you will like Yamamoto Miwako. She's 1m70 and does various type of movies without crossing my acceptable line haha.

View attachment 872506

I found the following one when I was browsing her profile and I can't wait to see it. I'm not a fan of Kobayakawa Reiko but I enjoyed her presence with Miki Sunohara in one movie so the fact that she's starring with Miwako is good.

View attachment 872507

Wow, Hina does look like Miwako...

Reiko is probably the queen of overacting in JAV so I don't really check for her stuff anymore. Her BJs are also pretty terrible. You mentioned that Real Works vid with Miki, but she was completely outshined.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Do you guys think we are getting too addicted and obsess with av idols especially during this social media era? The massive x knowledge we amass over the years. Gotta keep it under control. Moderation.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Do you guys think we are getting too addicted and obsess with av idols especially during this social media era? The massive x knowledge we amass over the years. Gotta keep it under control. Moderation.

Yes, and I agree..but it's pretty difficult sometimes. Considering the state of the world (OMG, Trump will be president of the United States in a month :aaaa:), sometimes you need the escape. This is probably better suited for a separate thread though..

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Yes, and I agree..but it's pretty difficult sometimes. Considering the state of the world (OMG, Trump will be president of the United States in a month :aaaa:), sometimes you need the escape. This is probably better suited for a separate thread though..
Electoral college will vote today and maybe hope he'll get impeached in the future. Lol:(

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Wow, Hina does look like Miwako...
The similar eyes are what I noticed first.

Reiko is probably the queen of overacting in JAV so I don't really check for her stuff anymore. Her BJs are also pretty terrible. You mentioned that Real Works vid with Miki, but she was completely outshined.

I didn't know that. I only noticed her big eyes when the guy jizzed into her mouth, which I found funny and hot. I was more focused on Miki of course. I skipped Reiko solo parts, maybe that's why I didn't see of Reiko really acts.

Quick reply, I'm not an US citizen, still I found this hilarious (they broadcasted it on french TV during a special US elections) :

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015

View attachment 872506

I didn't realize Hina Akiyoshi was 175cm, as tall as me. Maybe "slightly more slender" was an understatement... although, Ai Sayama has a good height too at 165cm apparently. She's definitely no midget, but she has a stumpy frame. So maybe that why she seems much shorter than 165cm.

Miwako Yamamoto does seem to have similar body shape but I think I like face of Hina Akiyoshi more. What is your "acceptable line" that she has not crossed? I am the opposite, I like girls to cross more lines. Maybe that's why I never heard of her until now.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I made a mistake! I thought that the picture in your comment WAS Hina..but it was Miwako all along. Hahahaha

haha okay. I still think both have similar eyes.

I didn't realize Hina Akiyoshi was 175cm, as tall as me. Maybe "slightly more slender" was an understatement... although, Ai Sayama has a good height too at 165cm apparently. She's definitely no midget, but she has a stumpy frame. So maybe that why she seems much shorter than 165cm.

Yes, Ai has more meat for sure.

Miwako Yamamoto does seem to have similar body shape but I think I like face of Hina Akiyoshi more. What is your "acceptable line" that she has not crossed? I am the opposite, I like girls to cross more lines. Maybe that's why I never heard of her until now.
My "acceptable line" is light SM (wax stuff). I don't watch gangbang or r*** movies as I prefer when the girl enjoys it but light SM is definitively my red line. Miwako did some light SM and humiliation themed movies.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
So after nearly a year of looking and reflection
Shion Utsuwhatever/Rion, all she has is nice boobs and nothing else

Julia-When she debuted she was a horrible performer, i tried for years to have interest in her but meh

Acky- She's a legend, and i had nearly 10 years worth of videos from her, but never got off to any of it it

Tia
Kirara Asuka

Aimi Yoshikawa

Julia, Acky, and Kirara Asuka really haven't changed at all to me. Still very meh, while I actually like Shion/Rion, I'm just drawn to her

Aimi Yoshikawa, I personally didn't seen a lot of her this year but when I did it was enjoyable so her and Rion are off the original list.

Adding to my list are.

Aika- I've tried so hard, I just can't do it

Jessica Kizaki- she was ok at idea pocket, but when she joined s1s1 she went completely bland to me.

Mao Hamasaki- I thought she would break out last year, but nope she did nothing outstanding and she's no longer worth watching.

Hibiki Ootsuki- I think she needs to retire, 90% of her stuff i downloaded this past year was deleted

Yui Hatano- Same with Hibiki, even though she's still a fairly good performer, just nothing worth keeping these days.

Hitomi Tanaka- She's never been a good performer, but this past year saw less and less save worthy stuff from her, i have all her early work but everything from the past year or two just is boring.

I have more but just can't remember

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
I agree with most of papa's list except for Acky, who is still awesome I think and well...I haven't seen a noteworthy movie of Hibiki in a long time, but the issue is that she's just not cast in interesting stuff anymore, and not her performance or looks or anything.

But maybe by that criteria she fits the thread perfectly. With for example Julia I'm not even trying to get into her, no pun intended, as she just looks boring to me.

For me I would add Nozomi Hazuki, who I really dig based on her looks and I can't say anything bad about her performance either, but she barely does any movies within my interests.

Ruka Kanae too. Used to like her a lot, but now...actually, I'm not sure if she's even active anymore...but for the last few months at least most of what she did were movies for Office K's. Their movies fall under good concept, lackluster execution imo.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
So after nearly a year of looking and reflection

Julia, Acky, and Kirara Asuka really haven't changed at all to me. Still very meh, while I actually like Shion/Rion, I'm just drawn to her

Aimi Yoshikawa, I personally didn't seen a lot of her this year but when I did it was enjoyable so her and Rion are off the original list.

Adding to my list are.

Jessica Kizaki- she was ok at idea pocket, but when she joined s1s1 she went completely bland to me.

Mao Hamasaki- I thought she would break out last year, but nope she did nothing outstanding and she's no longer worth watching.

Hibiki Ootsuki- I think she needs to retire, 90% of her stuff i downloaded this past year was deleted

Yui Hatano- Same with Hibiki, even though she's still a fairly good performer, just nothing worth keeping these days.

Hitomi Tanaka- She's never been a good performer, but this past year saw less and less save worthy stuff from her, i have all her early work but everything from the past year or two just is boring.

I agree with everything.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I agree with most of papa's list except for Acky, who is still awesome I think and well...I haven't seen a noteworthy movie of Hibiki in a long time, but the issue is that she's just not cast in interesting stuff anymore, and not her performance or looks or anything.

But maybe by that criteria she fits the thread perfectly. With for example Julia I'm not even trying to get into her, no pun intended, as she just looks boring to me.

For me I would add Nozomi Hazuki, who I really dig based on her looks and I can't say anything bad about her performance either, but she barely does any movies within my interests.

Nozomi is one of the most underrated and underused idols so it pains me to see her not do much these days

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
I agree with everything.
Most of the girls you listed is reaching their prime and usually back in Akiho era they retired already, but there's more mainstream and other sort of opportunities now. Also, they embraced rather than hide their career because it's impossible thesedays.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Nozomi is one of the most underrated and underused idols so it pains me to see her not do much these days

underrated yes, but not underused

she already done various stuffs in AV, she have done everything Ai Uehara's done in AV except winning the award

as long we do not stalk their social media accounts, and not get stress when we don't see new updates from them I think we are ok ;) we not addicted or obsess

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

Adding to my list are.

agree with most of your opinion, except for Aika, Hibiki Otsuki and Yui Hatano

I still want more and more from Hibiki and Yui :)

Hina Akiyoshi was hot, already like her since the first time I watched her

too bad her AV career short :(

genzoke89

Jan 1, 2017
as long we do not stalk their social media accounts, and not get stress when we don't see new updates from them I think we are ok ;) we not addicted or obsess

Hmm, I'm a little offended with this. I'm following most of the AV idols I like in sns but I'm not obsessed. You know, just a little strolling. If you get stressed when your idol is not updating, that's when you are out of control.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hmm, I'm a little offended with this. I'm following most of the AV idols I like in sns but I'm not obsessed. You know, just a little strolling. If you get stressed when your idol is not updating, that's when you are out of control.

if you fell offended means what I wrote in this thread correct :D