Pick one JAV idol (yes, only one). Who?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
Supposed you had a wive. And sure, i love her and she loves me too. But i like to watch JAV movies. So she told me that i can only have one JAV idol, pick one. And i can download all about her (the jav idol), from video, photos, wallpaper etc.

Once i got bored, my wive allowed me to download another jav idol, but the previous idol MUST deleted.

I believe its a good way for both of us.:evil:

But help me, who should i keep? Maria Ozawa is the first come in my mind, since she had a LOT videos. But i bored with her somehow....

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I would go with YUMA ASAMI personally.

YUKA OSAWA, MAKI HOJO, and JULIA would also be good choices.

uchiha_zero

Dec 4, 2009
for sheer volume of work as well as great performances from a wide range of themes, you gotta choose yuma asami ;) personally now i like following ruri saijo's work, she has giant breasts but performs better than hitomi tanaka.

But its up to you i guess, what kind of girl you like is important, if u like big breasts well then look no further than the ones i mentioned above. If u like petite, thin, tall etc etc etc then u should choose a jav idol that will meet your criteria. good luck.

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
Asuka Kirara all the way~ :notagain:
she is..well, great looking (putting aside her boob job, eye job and I-don`t-know-what-not job ), she`s got plenty of JAV (cca 50 I think, maybe less) and they are all like, 3 or more hours long so..enjoy :tea:

f602f_kirara_asuka_14.jpg

Clu

Dec 28, 2010
I would choose Rio Hamasaki, she has a massive volume of titles and varied as well. I'm still not bored of her. And if you look hard enough you'll be able to find 1 Uncencored video of her.

jinux

Dec 1, 2009
I really like Rio Hamasaki too but I've kinda become bored of her. She's been my idol for a few years. I'm kinda on a Naho Hazuki kick right now. She's got an awesome body ;D

Britannica

Nov 4, 2009
It's really hard question, but i think it's simple.. Riko Tachibana:harp:

I don't know why but i'm pretty sure there will a lot will answer Sora Aoi in this thread

pa55ion

JAV For Life
Jan 22, 2010
:perfectplan: Saori Hara

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I'd like to change mine. Yuma Asami is still a top performer but the star of 2011 and 2012 is ANRI OKITA!!!

If I could be with any JAV idol, it would be her. As I've written on numerous posts, and threads, I love her juicy, plump, smackable ass.

Bless the doctor who worked on Anri's tits. Clearly fakes, but jiggly, and well-sized considering she's not a waif-ish woman. I even love her feet.

CL™©®

"Sucker for Seifuku"
May 21, 2007
Heres a few I enjoy.

Kokomi Naruse
Iori Mizuki - Uncensored
Riko Chida - Uncensored

I'll post a few more later.