Any JAV idol you were really into, then lost interest in and are now really back into?

Any JAV idol you were really into, then lost interest in and are now really back into?

• Yes (Please comment below)

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
So I was wondering I you guys have any example of JAV idols that you were really into at one point. Only to lost interest for what ever reason, but as of late you gotten really back into that actress movies.

I am asking because I was really into Kirara Asuka when she first debut and for about the first 2 years of her career. After a while I didn't lose complete interest in her, but i didn't track down all her movies like I did in the begging. I still keep an eye on her and her career, especially with the introduction of social media for example Instagram, twitter etc. But it wasn't like I was a hardcore fan when she first debut. She would occasionally and consistently be in my top ten all time and current favorite JAV idols depending on my taste in av idols at the time.
41hrdv00618pl.jpg 41hrdv00687pl.jpg
41hrdv00744pl.jpg 118ezd00369pl.jpg

Which brings me back to my question. As of late I really gotten back into Kirara Asuka. You could say that I have been a enjoying a "Renaissance of Kirara Asuka". I have been really enjoying her lastest movies a lot. And I mean like a lot. Here are a couple of her more recent work that I been really enjoying and simply rekindle my love for Kirara Asuka.

snis00789pl.jpg snis00764pl.jpg
snis00553pl.jpg snis00596pl.jpg

I can now easily and unequivocally that Kirara Asuka is on my all time top ten JAV idols.

So do you guys have any JAV idols like that? I would really like to know. This is just something that recently come to my mind and really just wanted to get off my chest. I look forward to seeing what you guys have to say and any examples you guys have.

Reactions: lobbokonnttol100

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Some retired idols, but earlier av suffer from quality lighting, vanilla scenes, and the realization they retired and dont know what they look like anymore kills the mood. At least av retiree these days update their blog and twitter and film non-av, but can also come back. Anyone know an av star that last as long as akiho? I'm never a huge fan of her, but liked some of her works.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Some retired idols, but earlier av suffer from quality lighting, vanilla scenes, and the realization they retired and dont know what they look like anymore kills the mood. At least av retiree these days update their blog and twitter and film non-av, but can also come back. Anyone know an av star that last as long as akiho? I'm never a huge fan of her, but liked some of her works.

how about Yumi Kazama ? I think she hold the record, she in AV much longer than Akiho and still active

and recently Maki Tomoda has comeback, after retired for more than 5 years

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Maki Tomoda, but more because she retired for years, other than her I think never lost interest for long periode, when my favorites actresses new videos are not suitable with my taste I will turn my attention to other girls, and I think thats normal

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Good topic !
It happened to me with Aoi Matsushima. I was amazed by her long slender legs and her round butt. Plus she looked like a Kpop idol. I first saw SGA-012 and I decided to follow her stuff. This summer, I thought she was gone as no movie came out and I don't know why, disappointing memories of PGD-874 were stuck in my mind. I ended up deleting her movies. 2 weeks ago, I noticed new movies of her and her stunning body, and all those great movies I had (with great blowjob/ride skills, and her mouth) almost instantly made me download the titles I had in order to follow her new works.

Here is the first movie I saw

118sga00012pl.jpg

Some of her other titles

blk279pl.jpg h_1067bkkg009pl.jpg bf00426pl.jpg jufd00602pl.jpg

Reactions: StageNinja47

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Good topic !
It happened to me with Aoi Matsushima. I was amazed by her long slender legs and her round butt. Plus she looked like a Kpop idol. I first saw SGA-012 and I decided to follow her stuff. This summer, I thought she was gone as no movie came out and I don't know why, disappointing memories of PGD-874 were stuck in my mind. I ended up deleting her movies. 2 weeks ago, I noticed new movies of her and her stunning body, and all those great movies I had (with great blowjob/ride skills, and her mouth) almost instantly made me download the titles I had in order to follow her new works.

Here is the first movie I saw

View attachment 872199

Some of her other titles

View attachment 872200 View attachment 872201 View attachment 872202 View attachment 872203

I really like her..but she hasn't made anything I've really loved in a while

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Asahi Mizuno - She's one of the hottest idols. Phenomenal body and face..but her work is like old Yui Hatano or current Aika/Julia: coasting off looks with weak performances. But she's starting to become more like Yui Hatano with her seductiveness and hip control. Her newest video MIAD-999 showed some potential for next year.
mizuno-asahi-2981518.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: StageNinja47

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
It's help when my fav girl film together with another girl i may like(non-lesbian). I prefer GB or orgy featuring 2-3 girls with a group of guys instead of one guy pov with a dozen of girls.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I really like her..but she hasn't made anything I've really loved in a while

I hope her new titles aren't just "old" unreleased movies. The second one will be released in 4 days.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I hope her new titles aren't just "old" unreleased movies. The second one will be released in 4 days.

I saw the new WANZ film but I didn't keep it. Her boobs look different, worse. I definitely think this stuff is new.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I saw the new WANZ film but I didn't keep it. Her boobs look different, worse. I definitely think this stuff is new.

I will watch the movie soon, I didn't see a real difference in the trailer but maybe that's because it has been a while.