Any new AV idols that you really like?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
It's always hard for me to get in to new girls. I do get attach to some retiree best titles from their prime and youthful debut days while see those that ages in their career. I need some detailed plot or intro by a vet I know before I get interest in just another beautiful doll that acts naive and innocent like a droid.

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Hitzuki Rui

Love the way she spasms like crazy when she has an orgasm which is often. Shes new but shes pretty much done everything even more extreme stuff like anal, double penetration, interracial and she just did her first lesbian movie which I'm excited about.

wanz753pl.jpg

bban186pl.jpg

hirano

May 17, 2012
Same I love this girl. But I think she's not considered "new" anymore since she's done titles with S1, Moodyz and Ideapocket before goind extreme.

Hitzuki Rui

Love the way she spasms like crazy when she has an orgasm which is often. Shes new but shes pretty much done everything even more extreme stuff like anal, double penetration, interracial and she just did her first lesbian movie which I'm excited about.

wanz753pl.jpg

bban186pl.jpg