Fell in love with an idol...

synce

Mar 4, 2007
This is so weird, I've been watching AV since I can remember and I've never had feelings for any of the idols, but recently I haven't been able to stop thinking about Nao Ayukawa. The weird thing is I've been aware of her for years, so it's not like a 'love at first sight' kinda thing. It's just that all of a sudden, for some strange reason, I really, really want to meet and actually get to know her. I love everything about Nao, especially her eyes. The other night I was watching one of her rougher videos and was totally raging at the guy gagging her :/ This can't be normal?

And while I'm here I might as well ask a couple more questions - Nao retired after just a couple years of working, which seemed really sudden. What's the average length of an idol's career? And what do idols typically do after retiring? Become housewives?

Aug 25, 2010
In Japan, all women have the goal of becoming housewifes/moms. Some of the women go to college, but even when they do, they become pregnant and do not follow up on it. Aside from wanting to be a housewife/mom or a flight attendant, most japanese women do not have any real career ambitions.