Pick one JAV idol (yes, only one). Who?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

henri

Jun 5, 2008
Can't choose

How could you possibly choose ONE? The beauty of online sites like Akiba is that you can have them all.

dieterd

Dec 7, 2010
Love these type of threads - always good to find new inspiration and stuff to hunt.

If that story with your wife is true I gotta say she is pure evil and she seems to know a lot more about the JAV "thang" than she may admit. Ohh and will she really prefer that you develop a deeper thing with 1 girl than a more relaxed thing with a bunch? Hmm

Anyways - I gotta choose
Satomi Suzuki - I just can't get tired of her - censored and uncensored.

Just ONE? So I can't choose these as well?
Juria Tachibana

Rei Mizuna

Now retired but ...
Azumi Harusaki

Risa Tsukino

And longer time since retirement ...
Mihiro

Hikaru Wakana

And even longer ...
Ai Nagase

Threads like this just confirms why the JAV industry is so huge - everyone likes different things :)

amateur

Dec 9, 2008
Yua Aida

I would choose Rio Hamasaki, she has a massive volume of titles and varied as well. I'm still not bored of her. And if you look hard enough you'll be able to find 1 Uncencored video of her.

Clu, thanks for the lead about Rio's uncensored vid. I didn't know about that. For my vote, I'd have to go with Yua Aida. She has a beautiful face, rockin' body, and throws herself into her scenes like a mad woman. The only drawback are the large mosaics on most of her work. Yua is also the one I'd most like to bonk in real life, hehe.

Evande

Sep 29, 2011
Nana Takeshita. Not the prettiest JAV idol, but beautiful enough for me. This woman can and does do everything.

Notwithstanding my avatar -- That's Ai Mizushima. Photos of Nana are hard to find.

Last edited by a moderator: