NANPA TV

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I was checking out a newish girl Shiori Mochida 持田栞里 and decide to check out a duo vid she performed with a 安田亜衣. The vid has a weird code: 200GANA-1808 or just GANA-1808, for Nanpa TV ナンパTV. So I figure it's an almost-JAV outfit like Scribe TV シロウトTV (SIRO-) or Luxury TV ラグジュTV (LUXU-), I've seen it described as "AV prep school", as many new talent made their pre-debut debut on one of them before making a "real" debut on JAV DVD. Previous checking out SIRO and LUXU turned out pretty disappointing. So unless you decide to be completist about some idols, I think you can give them a pass.

How about Nanpa TV? At least GANA-1808 looks pretty fappable. I guess I am biased, if a vid is boring on its own, put one more boring girl doing the same boring stuff in the vid and it becomes much more fappable. It does help that both girls have decent figure (considering the series is supposed to be amateur) and the two studs in the vid are also not bad.

One more reason Nanpa TV stands out vs LUXU- and SIRO- is that (speaking from very limited experience) Nanpa is not entirely plotless. It's supposed to be a pick-up, so the first part of the vid has the stud(s) chat up a "random" girl (or two) and slowly work his way into her pussy. The plot is thin, but it's more than nothing. And the setting and camera-work seems to be near-pro standard.

I am going to collect a few more Nanpa TV vids, especially if I can figure out which of their vids feature JAV idols who I know (or even love). Problem is I haven't found any source that has a semi-complete listing of their vids with idol names. By chance I found http://www.minnano-av.com/actress258491.html page for Shiori Mochida list a vid in that series but I haven't figured out how to search by vid series on that site. Even Sougouwiki doesn't help.

Any ideas?

View attachment 1474270

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Fun fact, Shiori is in my pending list. And this morning, I found 200GANA-1838 with Ichinose Azusa.

LUXU and SIRO are mostly hotel room scenes. I have several LUXU movies with Miri Mizuki and it's always that. Unlike them, PRESTIGE PREMIUM does that kind of short movies and there are more variations. Nanpa TV seems to do what I use to see in uncensored movies, "picking up" girls and go to hotel, pool, stuff like that.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Wait... er what? What's MStage? I've seen the logo many times, never figured out what it is. Is it a (e)-retailer, production house or studio? "these are MStage title" is quite different from "available on MStage".

Just downloaded -1785, another quality title worthy of real JAV release. The slightly over-long pick-up and warm-up sequence (mildly resisting sexual harassment) is very hot.

200GANA-1785.jpg

But who are these girls? Pretty sure they are not random civilians being picked up when jogging on the street. Also suspect they are not the typical "amateur" who are real life sex worker doing some one-off or irregular JAV appearance. They perform well for the camera so I think they are AV professionals, but alas AV idols are so generic now, hard for me to ID 90% of them.

I'm a data completist. I can't fully enjoy a vid if I know she's pro but can't ID her ARGGH.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
To me, Mstage is a retailer, like R18. On minna no av, the film maker is Nanpa TV. In those movies, the girls are often JAV actresses. Many are newcomers. For example :

200gana-1815-jpg.1474271

The 3rd girl from the left is Miura Maina (水卜麻衣奈).

Same here, the cutie on the right is Rika Mochida.

Reactions: ding73ding