Pick one JAV idol (yes, only one). Who?

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
Supposed you had a wive. And sure, i love her and she loves me too. But i like to watch JAV movies. So she told me that i can only have one JAV idol, pick one. And i can download all about her (the jav idol), from video, photos, wallpaper etc.

Once i got bored, my wive allowed me to download another jav idol, but the previous idol MUST deleted.

I believe its a good way for both of us.:evil:

But help me, who should i keep? Maria Ozawa is the first come in my mind, since she had a LOT videos. But i bored with her somehow....

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I would go with YUMA ASAMI personally.

YUKA OSAWA, MAKI HOJO, and JULIA would also be good choices.

uchiha_zero

Dec 4, 2009
for sheer volume of work as well as great performances from a wide range of themes, you gotta choose yuma asami ;) personally now i like following ruri saijo's work, she has giant breasts but performs better than hitomi tanaka.

But its up to you i guess, what kind of girl you like is important, if u like big breasts well then look no further than the ones i mentioned above. If u like petite, thin, tall etc etc etc then u should choose a jav idol that will meet your criteria. good luck.

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
Asuka Kirara all the way~ :notagain:
she is..well, great looking (putting aside her boob job, eye job and I-don`t-know-what-not job ), she`s got plenty of JAV (cca 50 I think, maybe less) and they are all like, 3 or more hours long so..enjoy :tea:

f602f_kirara_asuka_14.jpg

Clu

Dec 28, 2010
I would choose Rio Hamasaki, she has a massive volume of titles and varied as well. I'm still not bored of her. And if you look hard enough you'll be able to find 1 Uncencored video of her.

jinux

Dec 1, 2009
I really like Rio Hamasaki too but I've kinda become bored of her. She's been my idol for a few years. I'm kinda on a Naho Hazuki kick right now. She's got an awesome body ;D

Britannica

Nov 4, 2009
It's really hard question, but i think it's simple.. Riko Tachibana:harp:

I don't know why but i'm pretty sure there will a lot will answer Sora Aoi in this thread

pa55ion

JAV For Life
Jan 22, 2010
:perfectplan: Saori Hara

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I'd like to change mine. Yuma Asami is still a top performer but the star of 2011 and 2012 is ANRI OKITA!!!

If I could be with any JAV idol, it would be her. As I've written on numerous posts, and threads, I love her juicy, plump, smackable ass.

Bless the doctor who worked on Anri's tits. Clearly fakes, but jiggly, and well-sized considering she's not a waif-ish woman. I even love her feet.

CL™©®

"Sucker for Seifuku"
May 21, 2007
Heres a few I enjoy.

Kokomi Naruse
Iori Mizuki - Uncensored
Riko Chida - Uncensored

I'll post a few more later.