"Who Will Blow Up/Dominate in 2017" Predictions

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yeah, there are great performers who are skinnier and bigger. Aki Sasaki, Miki Sunohara and Tsubomi obviously aren't large and they're in my all-time list.

Aki Sasaki is slim, not small

small usually for loli type girls, I'm disagree if someone said lolis are better performer than Aki Sasaki, Aika, Hibiki Otsuki and others harworking girls

Reactions: hiten and BDrake

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yes @tmas3 has made this thread interesting.. I might propose two actresses who I think will make it big this year..

Azuki
View attachment 868853 View attachment 868855 View attachment 868856 View attachment 868857 View attachment 868858 View attachment 868859 View attachment 868860 View attachment 868861 View attachment 868862 View attachment 868863 View attachment 868864

Meru Iroha
View attachment 868865 View attachment 868866 View attachment 868867 View attachment 868868 View attachment 868869 View attachment 868870

These girls are very popular right now, and have been making many fans with social media and their fan meetups.. They are vert adept at pleasing their fans and I think they're only going to get even better in 2017.. They're both extraordinary performers and have very quirky and fun personalities and bring that fun to the screen.. Whatever your feelings about lolis are, there are many cute young girls entering JAV now who see it as a viable career choice without stigma and that's great for all of us, and with the attitudes they have I feel they will make it far.. They are bringing a lot of the tactics used by popular Jpop idols to JAV which I feel is very smart., but these two are also down to earth fun girls who post honestly on their twitters..

Between the two of them, Meru is my favourite. Maybe I will wait a bit for new titles as she seems to be kinda new. I don't like passive lolis (or girls in general) that's why I removed Kotohane Shizuku's movie so I hope Meru isn't like that. I was lucky to find Eikawa Noa few weeks ago.

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Atomi shuri is quite the bold one. She's flat and tiny, but got a cute face. I don't think she could make it as the popular loli..

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
she is skinny, its a turn off :(
Now wait, you don't have to like Atomi Shuri, that's your free choice. But choose your language carefully. There's slim and there's thin/skinny. Someone is "skinny" when she has "no meat", Atomi's ribs don't show when her posture is normal, IIRC she can take big breath in and won't show her ribs. Also her hips, shoulders, elbows, knees are all NOT BONY. That means she's NOT SKINNY or THIN. She's slim.

You are free to not like slim. I happen to enjoy looking at them (at least). For me the line is between slim and thin, thin girls are turn off, slim girls with femnine beauty is a turn on.

Atomi Shuri is top "girlie" (my board categorization that includes loli) right now. Oh... maybe she and Sora Shiina. They may not rank top 5 in my list, but there's a scenario I'd pick them: [fantasy mode] if I can bring X number of JAV idols to spend a long weekend on a disserted island, if X = 1, obviously I'd pick a top busty idol, say Julia. What if X = 2? Would I pick #2 on my list? No way! My top 5 are all busty hotties, if I already have one of them, my second pick won't be another busty hottie, I'd pick a B-cup cute girlie, so second pick would be either Atomi Shuri or Sora Shiina. For a menage a trio situation, bringing two girls who are different in figure and age should be fun.

Reactions: Motiman

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
No they're real, you can tell when she's getting bounced around.. Why would a loli get fake tits anyways ahaha..
Because she might be flat to start with? I fully understand and support a girl upgrading to A- or B- cup to advance her career. Well morally support her anyway. I still wouldn't pick her.

Small tits are fine, but even small tits can be misshaped, no matter if it's surgery or natural born, I wouldn't pick her.

Well ok, I've given both of them a like. A girl isn't only about her tits. Both are cute and I like their sexy selfies.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
If that's your argument that Azuki's tits are real... then something's messed up. So do you really saying that a girl with flat chest would be even more successful than Azuki?

I don't know... seems that if she was totally or nearly flat to start with and maybe after a couple vids, and she's pushing past 20 years old and still not growing a real pair... Then do a modest implant to upgrade to A+ or B- cup wouldn't that be a positive career move?

I accept that one or two pix isn't proof of real vs. fake, but... you know maybe I'm bored. Lately I'm mildly obsessed about fake tits.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Now wait, you don't have to like Atomi Shuri, that's your free choice. But choose your language carefully. There's slim and there's thin/skinny. Someone is "skinny" when she has "no meat", Atomi's ribs don't show when her posture is normal, IIRC she can take big breath in and won't show her ribs. Also her hips, shoulders, elbows, knees are all NOT BONY. That means she's NOT SKINNY or THIN. She's slim.

You are free to not like slim. I happen to enjoy looking at them (at least). For me the line is between slim and thin, thin girls are turn off, slim girls with femnine beauty is a turn on.

Atomi Shuri is top "girlie" (my board categorization that includes loli) right now. Oh... maybe she and Sora Shiina. They may not rank top 5 in my list, but there's a scenario I'd pick them: [fantasy mode] if I can bring X number of JAV idols to spend a long weekend on a disserted island, if X = 1, obviously I'd pick a top busty idol, say Julia. What if X = 2? Would I pick #2 on my list? No way! My top 5 are all busty hotties, if I already have one of them, my second pick won't be another busty hottie, I'd pick a B-cup cute girlie, so second pick would be either Atomi Shuri or Sora Shiina. For a menage a trio situation, bringing two girls who are different in figure and age should be fun.

I like slim girls : Natsume Yuki, Makoto Yuki, Juria Tachibana, Yurina Ayashiro

she is pretty, won't deny that, and I would like her if she get more meat

same with me, the difference is I consider Shuri Atomi as thin / skinny girl

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well the thing is that most lolis are not big busted, and in fact it's harder to get work in loli movies if you have larger breasts because it kind of breaks the illusion a bit so to say, so it would be kind of silly for a girl who does mainly loli themed movies to get breast implants.

yeah, to be a loli the girl can't have big boobs or too tall

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Rino Kirishima. Something about her makes me feel like she's someone to keep an eye on...
View attachment 869952
View attachment 869951 View attachment 869953
Is that photoshop 'd to give her a big head? Or she's naturally SD?? Interesting look... but not many interesting films yet. Her thang seems to be a childish big head (or head-to-body ratio), with seductive make up, figure, dress and hair. Hmmm may work for me.

Her prison vid might be interesting. I almost never interested in r*** vid, but a bad girl (hooker?) in prison gang-fucked by guards... may work... But ugh the torrent isn't moving.

OK just scanned ABP-404... what's the title??? the First and Last Raw Creampie? Did I translate it correctly? This is total BULL SHIT. Any AV idol should do creampie multiple times, if not every time.

Anyway she seems to be a my kind of lolita, which is strictly following Nabokov's sense: a girl who IS or LOOKS young but physically, mentally and sexually a slut and a seductress. At least C-cup tits, small waist and a supple butt and energetic hip. Deep throat skills. Not yet sure if that's her persona, but worth a look. Nice one BD.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Is that photoshop 'd to give her a big head? Or she's naturally SD?? Interesting look... but not many interesting films yet. Her thang seems to be a childish big head (or head-to-body ratio), with seductive make up, figure, dress and hair. Hmmm may work for me.

Her prison vid might be interesting. I almost never interested in r*** vid, but a bad girl (hooker?) in prison gang-fucked by guards... may work... But ugh the torrent isn't moving.

OK just scanned ABP-404... what's the title??? the First and Last Raw Creampie? Did I translate it correctly? This is total BULL SHIT. Any AV idol should do creampie multiple times, if not every time.

Anyway she seems to be a my kind of lolita, which is strictly following Nabokov's sense: a girl who IS or LOOKS young but physically, mentally and sexually a slut and a seductress. At least C-cup tits, small waist and a supple butt and energetic hip. Deep throat skills. Not yet sure if that's her persona, but worth a look. Nice one BD.

I've only watched ABP-404, but it was pretty good. I think there was creampie throughout. I'm looking forward to her CJOD cowgirl video the most. Her forehead does look a little bigger than most, but it works for me.

ssj3joey

#1 AV Fan
Oct 1, 2007
i think the ones that have the best chance of "blowing up" are the exclusive models who are signed to one label and all their resources are allocated to their debut:

my vote go to:
kiritani matsuri
sazanami aya

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007
Aki Sasaki is slim, not small

small usually for loli type girls, I'm disagree if someone said lolis are better performer than Aki Sasaki, Aika, Hibiki Otsuki and others harworking girls
talking about Aki Sasaki + blow up 2017...
Just want to info that on 19 January, Aki Sasaki ANAL BAN LIFTED

Attachments

• mvsd316pl.jpg
    mvsd316pl.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 32
Reactions: Supmop and BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
talking about Aki Sasaki + blow up 2017...
Just want to info that on 19 January, Aki Sasaki ANAL BAN LIFTED

I'm not a big fan of anal and DP, but she's almost done everything else. She seems to be going the Ayumi Shinoda route. I think she only did 2 anal videos. I'm looking forward to an IR next year from her. I would die happy.