Who Will Blow Up/Dominate in 2018" Predictions

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
New year, new continuation of this thread by BDrake https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/who-will-blow-up-dominate-in-2017-predictions.1703767/

I will start it off, in no particular order

1)Iori Kogawa- What does she have to do to get more love at SOD? been there since 2012 and has always been the 3-4 girl there but is still one of the most versatile, and reliable girls in the industry and hopefully she finally breaks out this year
iori-kogawa_cover_1806314.jpg

2)Yume Takada- everyone knows I have a big SOD love, but I think of all the current new SOD girls she has the most potential for greatness if she sticks around(also my favorite debut of 2017)
yume takeda.jpg

3)Kano Yura- one of the late S1S1 debuts but gosh she's so cute, she's the only one of the newer S1S1 girls that I could see breaking into its core girl group(Rion, Moe, Yua Mikami) and sticking
kano yura.jpeg
4) An Tsujimoto- I didn't like her going to S1S1, but to me 2017 she was the most standout performer there, I always thought her potential was low because she wanted to keep her comfy top girl spot at teamZero and had been talking about retirement when she was moved, but if she stays in the industry(and leaves S1S1) she will be a top girl
an-tsujimoto--04675333.jpg

5)Ai Mukai- I find the majority of her films lackluster, but the talent is there she needs stability in my opinion so she can have one focus, and show off her talents in a way more people can appreciate
ai-mukai--04739742.jpg

6) Maki Tomoda- The Milf Queen is rapidly reclaiming her title as Milf Queen and nobody will stop her this year
maki-tomoda--02202112.jpg

Reactions: BDrake and Lodestar

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I like Iori and Ai. They both have a great body. I just wish Ai would feature in better movies. She's great in harem movies and she makes a good team with Shuri Atomi. I never watched Maki, now I think I will, she's smoking hot and a legit milf.

Reactions: Lodestar

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
I hope it's Iori Kogawa but it's looking like that Mio Kimishima(sp?) who gained a ton of steam and releases in 2017 will probably power through 2018.

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
Iori is my current best as u can see from my personal pic , but lets be honest she is so beautiful so talented but thats not enough when u do 1 video every 2 months , she need to change her studio , maddona studio or attackers or alice whould make her shine brightly , she may work with prestige too if she is ready for rough hardcore sex .

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Iori is my current best as u can see from my personal pic , but lets be honest she is so beautiful so talented but thats not enough when u do 1 video every 2 months , she need to change her studio , maddona studio or attackers or alice whould make her shine brightly , she may work with prestige too if she is ready for rough hardcore sex .
? she does 1 video a month, and she's been with SOD since 2012, don't see her leaving anytime soon

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Sakura Momo
C93UxiKUQAES3Ov.jpg

Mitani Akari
1039982.jpg

Mizuki Miri (Even if she's in the business since 2016, she's a freelancer for few months now, so I hope she will have more opportunities)
d265c9bbd8fdca76486c68a983520a6e--asian-lingerie-japanese-sexy.jpg

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I hope Iori Kogawa, Miri Mizuki, Nao Wakana, Naomi will make more interesting vids

but they can't do it if they keep as exclusive contract girls, while many ex contract girls who turn to freelance mean they are facing downhill and its might be near the end of their AV career ... such a dilema :s