Top 5 ONLY!!! (NO honorable mentions allowed!!!) JAV Stars that you HAVE to subbed or add to your collection, regardless!!!

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Okay, I was subbing a Ayumi Shinoda movie. It's been a while.. anyways I had to stop lol.
Btw, getting excited while subbing is normal but for my TOP 5, it goes beyond that I supposed.
Ok, so no more info on that:confused:

My list... and remember ONLY 5 for the top and Nothing more hahaha
My list have mostly older ones because I adore them more than the current ones.

My list:
1. Ayumi Shinoda. Just so lovely and a real beauty. Not to mention her body is fire! I hope she enjoying retirement and living a good life.
2. Marina Shiraishi. Another comfortable Milf for me. She has warm smile and she just seem like a sweetheart. Nice little plump body.
3. Hitomi. She did NOT used to be one that liked but I come to appreciate her performances in JAV. She doesn't let those big tits stop her lol
4. Reiko Kobayakawa. My god this woman is a beast. She works for every sex scenes she in and just sells her role as the MILF in heat!
5. Momoko Isshiki. Of the new ones. She is beautiful milf with a nice big ass. And she knows how to fuck. Easily in my top 10.

Btw, everyone lists changes over time. This is just for fun! Keep it in the TOP 5! Let's see everyone's favorites...at least for now:rolleyes:

HAYUMI.jpgMARIAN.jpgHITOMI.jpgREIKO.jpgMOMOKA.jpg

twenie

Nov 18, 2008
I used to think that watching a subbed JAV would be great since I don't understand Japanese, but at one time I watched a subbed movie from ZENRA and there Marika (Hase) says to her fellow actress to just suck the dicks although they are smelly. Needless to say, I prefer to not understand that little "tidbit" she uttered.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
i used to sub
1 ABW-087 . i just watched 10 mins of the movies and then i just addicted to it.
its funny story. girl was r***ing and then she addict to sex . funny as hell.
word of the day that i still remember " i love you with all my heart but i love his chinbo "
its my most funny movies ... for tonight
i watched movies and i want something that make me laugh .
- - ". its hard to explain
because there is this kind of movies so i still addict to javs movies .
202605938_1620176ll.jpg

2 PRED-064 . funny too .. yeah same type.
she worked at tv and then she want to destroy rapper gang on the train.
funny right ?
finally the brave girl was r*** and then she become something that ...really funny . she asked for more and more . haha.
the scense when she do blowjob and reported it on the camera is really something .

pred064pl.jpg

3 .wanz-917 the story about aika s herself . she find some boy on the street and test his ability for 10 mins.
if he can do it then he can sleep with her.
the script is really funny . they have good writer for sure .

wanz917pl.jpg

Last edited:

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
i used to sub
1 ABW-087 . i just watched 10 mins of the movies and then i just addicted to it.
its funny story. girl was r***ing and then she addict to sex . funny as hell.
word of the day that i still remember " i love you with all my heart but i love his chinbo "
its my most funny movies ... for tonight
i watched movies and i want something that make me laugh .
- - ". its hard to explain
because there is this kind of movies so i still addict to javs movies .
202605938_1620176ll.jpg

2 PRED-064 . funny too .. yeah same type.
she worked at tv and then she want to destroy rapper gang on the train.
funny right ?
finally the brave girl was r*** and then she become something that ...really funny . she asked for more and more . haha.
the scense when she do blowjob and reported it on the camera is really something .

pred064pl.jpg

3 .wanz-917 the story about aika s herself . she find some boy on the street and test his ability for 10 mins.
if he can do it then he can sleep with her.
the script is really funny . they have good writer for sure .

wanz917pl.jpg
I see. Thank for contributing. Yes I guess those movies would be difficult for you.
And that actress is the most important to you? I see. Good job.

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
I used to think that watching a subbed JAV would be great since I don't understand Japanese, but at one time I watched a subbed movie from ZENRA and there Marika (Hase) says to her fellow actress to just suck the dicks although they are smelly. Needless to say, I prefer to not understand that little "tidbit" she uttered.
Well, she probably could have been even more honest and say, I hate doing this shit but I need the money :rolleyes:
I imagine over 90% of the av actresses would say publicly, if they wasn't afraid of losing some fans and studio backlash.

maload

Jul 1, 2008
I see. Thank for contributing. Yes I guess those movies would be difficult for you.
And that actress is the most important to you? I see. Good job.
i just pick up some english subtitle on the net and then rewrite it or adding something that i think it s missing into the movies. Most of them have funny scripts and story... Aika laughed alot when she talked with the producer of that movies