Who are the hardest working AV performers?

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I love JULIA. Her huge knockers are the most obvious attraction, but she had a nice figure overall too, and more than a decently skillful and enthusiastic fucker. But here I want to talk about hard working, meaning the the number of sex scene she makes on a monthly basis.

For years now she's been making 2 full length "solo works" per month, without miss. Some months there may be other titles that come out, such as the no-sex nude IV (REBD, which she's made 5 so far) and compilation vids (either compilations of only hers previous scenes or theme-oriented compilation mixed with other idols) but those are in addition to the 2 full length new vids per month. And I've checked her filmography back to 2010 and she was just as hard working then. So... she's been in the industry for almost 6 years, making very consistently 24 vids a year. That's over 120 vids (conservatively) already, plus IVs, plus gravue books plus compilation vids.

Or think of this, she's filmed about 500-600 sex scenes. Think how much her vagina and throat has to work. I get a huge kick thinking about this. She doesn't just perform a sex fantasy on video. In real life, she's a sex fiend. Just professionally, she's already doing 6-10 intercourse a month. Does she have any recreational sex on top of that? Or even, she perform paid sex service for private clients? If yes... damn she's a literal sex slave.

Do you know other AV idols (current or retired) who similarly work hard, making many sex vids/scenes per month/year and worked for at least a full year this way. Most established idols make about 1 full length a month, averaging 10 a year. I've also notice some new fresh faces releasing 6+ vids in a short time (1-2 months) but their output drops after a half or a year.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Ai Uehara, Haruki Sato, Yui Hatano have so many JAVs from many different labels in the past few years, but their career still not reach 10 years

who has longest career in JAV that I know is Yumi Kazama, she still active and I think will never get retire while she still can have sex

Reactions: ozone

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
recently I noticed Honoka Orihara and Nozomi Sankihon are very bussy too, releasing at least 3-4 new AV (non compilations) per month

lycheeslush

Dec 27, 2006
Tsubomi comes to mind.
tsubomi.jpg

She's prolific. I don't know how many movies she makes, but it seems like A LOT. And she's been active for years. She does all genres. From soft to hard to very hard.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
I don't think Julia would be one of the top tier hardest workers, but she improved greatly since her days as one of the worst worker. Over a long period of time it would be Yumi Kazama since Acky has been a contract star her whole career, and has pretty much done 1 or 2 videos a month over that time I can't consider her one. Over the last two years it would be Ai Uehara, Riko Honda, and Yui Hatano and before Tsubomi became a contract girl she was doing many videos each month

Reactions: TGWM

JonKurak

Nov 20, 2015
I think it is Yui Hatano surely? She seems to churn out loads of videos and go all over the place, doing censored and uncensored work. I hope my favourite Michiru Morisaki does the same.

leebar

Feb 27, 2013
Julia: Doctor, I'm afraid something is wrong with my heart! Everytime I have sex, I'm tired and out of breath for an hour after.
Doctor: You look fit. Hmmmm... Do you smoke?
Julia: I don't know. I never looked.

[old joke from the Catskills circuit]

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
maybe ReikoMakihara? She is been active since late 90's i think

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I don't think Julia would be one of the top tier hardest workers, but she improved greatly since her days as one of the worst worker. Over a long period of time it would be Yumi Kazama since Acky has been a contract star her whole career, and has pretty much done 1 or 2 videos a month over that time I can't consider her one. Over the last two years it would be Ai Uehara, Riko Honda, and Yui Hatano and before Tsubomi became a contract girl she was doing many videos each month

yes contract girl can't be the hardest worker, coz they had exclusive contract only for 1-2 studios, thats mean release only 2-3 movies per month

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
You guys are really off.

Pretty much all the examples posted so far are of big AV stars with exclusive contracts. These contracts provide them a set amount of titles they can do a month.

If you really want to find out who the hardest (in other words most days a month in a studio?) working women in AV, then search for planning models instead. Planning model = kikaku model.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
You guys are really off.

Pretty much all the examples posted so far are of big AV stars with exclusive contracts. These contracts provide them a set amount of titles they can do a month.

If you really want to find out who the hardest (in other words most days a month in a studio?) working women in AV, then search for planning models instead. Planning model = kikaku model.

exclusive contract means the actress can't work for other studio ?
and actresses that work for various different studios are freelancer ? CMIIW

can you give some example kikaku models please ?

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
I'm not a fan, but it seems you cannot browse any JAV site without finding several Ayumi Shinoda titles- this woman must be worn out!

Attachments

• 29371294_warc001.jpg
    29371294_warc001.jpg
    127 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: CodeGeek

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Supmop: correct. Exclusive means you're stuck with that label.

One of the big pluses for a kikaku model is less exposure and no exclusive contract so she can work as much as she wants kind of under the radar.

Consider those with exclusive contracts employees on salary and kikaku models to be independent contractors. Those who work really hard can make more than famous AV stars on exclusive contracts.

There also are some famous AV stars who aren't on exclusive deals who work a lot and 'a lot' = working on 20+ titles a month.

Reactions: Supmop

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
Considering JAV industry claims to have thousands of actors how could a kikaku work 'harder' than someone who has to do like 20 titles a month? Especially when they're the star and have to be in every scene.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Duke: can you show examples of any actress who consistently stars in over 20 titles a month every month by herself?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Supmop: correct. Exclusive means you're stuck with that label.

One of the big pluses for a kikaku model is less exposure and no exclusive contract so she can work as much as she wants kind of under the radar.

Consider those with exclusive contracts employees on salary and kikaku models to be independent contractors. Those who work really hard can make more than famous AV stars on exclusive contracts.

There also are some famous AV stars who aren't on exclusive deals who work a lot and 'a lot' = working on 20+ titles a month.

some famous AV stars like Ai Uehara ? I seen every months she releasing new AVs from various different studios, famous and the less known too

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
If she's releasing titles from various studios that truly are independent of each other, she may not have an exclusive contract.

Exclusive contract is the equivalent of being a salaried full-time employee (seishiki shaiin): they trade a POSSIBLE slight reduction in monthly income for stability and a set amount of titles to appear in each month. Of course on top of filming, there are promotional events which may or may not be part of the contract.

An AV star with no exclusive contract can work herself crazy by appearing on sets every single day. It's a great way to make a ton of money fast, but there are a whole world of risks involved.

Reactions: Supmop

TheDuke07

Jan 15, 2009
Sounds like speculation. Yeah its possible but who's hiring she's competing with thousands. If she was shooting that many she'd probaly have actors credits even under an alias same way western stars do when independent.