Actresses That Disappoint You.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

mrflexog

Bicchi Master
Aug 25, 2022
I hope it's not bad form to make my first post a new thread but I often think about actresses that I want to love but never release any hits.
When I think of a disappointing actress I think of women I find really attractive and I want to see but always bore me with their work.
I have quite a few. Back in the day the queen of disappointment was Ai Mukai but eventually she started to release some vids that were actually really good after years of rather boring and impressive releases. Every now and then I watch a Kaho Shibuya video and relearn that her videos are usually really dull.

But the person that I would say is the most disappointing for me is Hana Haruna. I keep downloading everything with excitement only to be disappointed more than half the time. At best, anything she makes is just fine but she has no hits. No greats I want to go back to. It's a shame because I'm really attracted to her. I wish she were as good as someone like Yuri Honma who knocks it out the park with every video and who has some GOAT videos that are the greatest when measure against the greatest. If Hana had half the charm, half the energy or half the skilll of Yuri, I wouldn't be disappointed just due to how attractive I find her but I guess I'll just continue to hold out and hope she develops some skill like Ai Mukai did.
dpw7nmaw1vai.mid.jpg

So what are some actresses you wish made better videos?

Reactions: Taako

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I hope it's not bad form to make my first post a new thread but I often think about actresses that I want to love but never release any hits.
When I think of a disappointing actress I think of women I find really attractive and I want to see but always bore me with their work.
I have quite a few. Back in the day the queen of disappointment was Ai Mukai but eventually she started to release some vids that were actually really good after years of rather boring and impressive releases. Every now and then I watch a Kaho Shibuya video and relearn that her videos are usually really dull.

But the person that I would say is the most disappointing for me is Hana Haruna. I keep downloading everything with excitement only to be disappointed more than half the time. At best, anything she makes is just fine but she has no hits. No greats I want to go back to. It's a shame because I'm really attracted to her. I wish she were as good as someone like Yuri Honma who knocks it out the park with every video and who has some GOAT videos that are the greatest when measure against the greatest. If Hana had half the charm, half the energy or half the skilll of Yuri, I wouldn't be disappointed just due to how attractive I find her but I guess I'll just continue to hold out and hope she develops some skill like Ai Mukai did.
View attachment 3018370

I agree with everyone you mentioned except Kaho Shibuya. I think she was great.

Reactions: Not2srius

maload

Jul 1, 2008
infact i dont like that hana so much
'but i think i can watch her movies.
because she do so many kind of movies that rola .... tsukasa aoi dont do it

i have too many of actress like this.. they are not that hot on normal act...
and lots of pretty girl waste my time when i watch their sex scense
some nice girl have moan like a robot ( oh, you are pretty but ....)
really boring i say,,, i have seen so many boobs( 300 + i said ) before so that movies is nothing for me if she just show (boob , pussy .) and thats all
most of them are from big brand (S1 , SOD , ideapocket and such )
for example " aoi "

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022

View attachment 3018370

I didnt really think about this aspect :), and after reading your post I agree. I realized how I watch all her releases, I even watch trailers of her unreleased work. I kinda dig chubby so she kinda my type but I realize how the excitement is all gone after watching her stuff, I feel like my excitement is more when I see her trailer and it just dies after i watch that stuff once released.

I feel I have more stars but I do not remember names top of my head. Thanks for the post though, cheers.