just saw a great lesbian jav

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bongorider

Nov 11, 2010
https://spankbang.com/l6d0/video/japanese+lesbian+18+001

I didn't know this actress Miki sunohara/mirai sunohara before. But just the thumbnail of this video she looked so perfect I had to watch it.

It's from a title HTMS-070 I guess its a few years old already. Actually the other actress is nothing special to look at but her acting and aggressive attitude is really good, it feels like the 2 women really have an intense attraction and the fake noises and tongue kissing stuff is downplayed a lot, seems almost like a real sex scene (the cunnilingus was disappointing tongue flapping stuff though).

Anyway I recommend, also if anyone has any similar suggestions I'm listening.

Reactions: chesed

chesed

Feb 22, 2009
Neither of the actresses are my cup of tea, but that is a really well-shot JAV. It felt a bit more natural with the acting too, with no annoying shrill voices coming from either of them. Nothing felt rushed either, which lets anticipation be a factor.

Fantastic recommendation. I wish more JAVs were shot like this.

rweimar

Jan 9, 2013
Neither of the actresses are my cup of tea, but that is a really well-shot JAV. It felt a bit more natural with the acting too, with no annoying shrill voices coming from either of them. Nothing felt rushed either, which lets anticipation be a factor.

Fantastic recommendation. I wish more JAVs were shot like this.

A "Henry Tsukamoto" directed AV. He's done over 500 (according to JavLibrary), might have to check out some others.

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Henry Tsukamoto and FA-pro have been going on a long time with that style, it isn't everyones cup of tea, but they've been fairly prolific for a long time

alphaqsilly

Aug 24, 2009
Reminded me of the famous French film Blue is the Warmest Color which depicted realistic lesbian sex.