[Lesbian JAV's] What's your favorite studio?

What's your favorite lesbian jav production studio?

• DEEP's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anna and Hanako

• LADYxLADY

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • レズレ! (LEZULE!)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • U&K

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • ビビアン (BIBIAN)

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • "V" (VENUS)

• ISIS

• ゆり☆ゆり (YUYU)

• DiVA's

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
Okay fellow lesbian JAV lovers, I got another question for you and once again, the question is pretty simple but the answer really takes some time: What is your favorite studio?

Note that I only added the studios that produce either lesbian jav's only or that produce lesbian jav's on a regular basis. Hence why I left out studios like NATURAL HIGH, HUNTER, Peter's etc..

To make it even harder for you, you get to only chose 1 studio and as I said, i only listed the studios that are common for lesbian JAV consumers.

I'm gonna list every studio here and give you a little round-up if you are having trouble giving up your vote:

LADY 1.jpg LADY 2.jpg LADY 3.jpg
For me the vote is obviously very hard. I really love LADYxLADY, throughout the years the titles they put out had great quality constantly. Their old titles really have a special charm about 'em while the newer ones (like the serials LADYA-xxx and LADYL-xxx) still have amazing production quality and are as amazing as the old ones.

DEEPS 2.jpg DEEPS 3.jpg DEEPS.jpg
DEEP's has been around for ages and they have loots and lots of different series like the "Lesbian battle" series as well as the series where a schoolgirl's mother falls in love with her daughter's girlfriend. DEEP's has a wide variety of titles and feitshes to choose from, they pretty much cater to every audience.

AUKG 1.jpg U&K.jpg
Same case for U&K. Back then they had the "Senpai to watashi" series (with the "XY" serial) that featured schoolgirl's only.
Nowadays they mostly feature adult ladies like Yumi Kazama, Yui Hatano and of course Maki Hojo but from time to time they release "Senpai to watashi revamped" where the Kouhai devours her Senpai, which is unique, because usually it's the other way around, and the wardrobe for this series is amazing.
U&K 167.jpg
(Just want to point out AUKG-167. Tsumugi's outfit and the way she looks is just super erotic!

ISIS 1.jpg ISIS 2.jpg
ISIS who release their titles under the "ISD" serial have been, just like U&K, around for a long time. They are very unique, they release 2 titles with the same cast. First u get a "DOKIレズ" release as they call them, which is a candid release. Means that the girls in that title don't have a script, they just geniuenly make love to each other. Right after that, the next release is a story-based release with the titles you've seen before. They have been around for quite some time and they still release good titles to this day.

YURI YURI 1.jpg YURI YURI 2.jpg YURI YURI 3.jpg
ゆり☆ゆり (YUYU Serial) is also a rather new studio. They don't focus on one specific fetish (actually I think that's quite impossible nowadays, back then U&K with the "Senpai to watashi" series, it worked, but nowadays it's better to cover multiple "fetishes") you get schoolgirl / teacher movies, schoolgirl / schoolgirl movies and of course mature lady / mature lady kind of movies. Their production quality is consistently good and they always have well-known actresses in their titles.

VEZZ-014.jpg VENUS 2.jpg VENUS 3.jpg
"V" (VENUS) is another studio that serves a variety of stuff. Under the "VEZZ" serial they have a couple of different series, for instance one series that is similar to DEEP's series, where a schoolgirl falls in love with her step-mother. Featured in this series are Yuu Kawakami and Maki Hojo, by the way, so you get a lot of lesbian starpower there, as well.
Under the "VICD" serial they have their own "Lesbian Nanpa" series, where Haruna, the director of all Lesbian Nanpa titles snatches up young girls from the street so they get seduced by a well-known actress.

BBAN 2.jpgBIBIAN 3.jpgBBAN-022.jpg
ビビアン (BIBIAN) is a newly founded studio and at first i didn't really like them that much. At the beginning BIBIAN released lots of titles that featured 3 actresses, but also lots of toy scenes.
Thankfully, that changed. The big difference for BIBIAN though, is that they stuck to the forumula of "more than 2." While usually u only get 2 ladies going at each other, BIBIAN releases titles with more than 2.
Most famous titles would be BBAN-016, which featured 6(!) ladies going at each other at the same time (and you get well-known actresses like Rei Mizuna and Chika Arimura) or BBAN-034, where they, once again, give us a title where 6 girls go at each other.
Of course, they also have the usual stuff, where you get 2 ladies seducing each other and the production quality really makes them stand out from the rest.

DIVAS 2.jpgDIVAS.jpg
DiVA's gives you one specific thing: Oral sex. Most of their titles all revolve around cunnilingus and analingus spots. In probably more than 70% of those titles you get one or multiple Azusa Kirihara scenes, by the way. And Azusa being the queen of lesbian cunnilingus, that's no surprise at all.
DiVA's gives you great close-ups and camera movement and very little pixellation, which makes the cunnilingus spots in those movies even more enjoyable than they already are.

LEZULE!.jpg LEZULE! 2.jpg LEZULE! 3.jpg
レズレ! (LEZULE!) would be my personal favorite studio of them all. Just like "BIBIAN" "LEZULE!" was founded not too long ago, they are still a brand new studio and they made an impact right when they started.
They have lots of different series', like the series where 2 mature women go at each other (the first release featured Maki "Venus van Milo" Hojo, which was a brilliant move, since she is the true meaning of the word "beautiful") and the most important series (they don't give the series' titles) the titles they release under the "LZSG" serial. LZSG-001 featured Misa Yuuki and Miki Sunohara. Miki said that love between 2 women doesn't exist. Nao, the director, let them go on a trip together and they ultimately had intense love making scenes. After that title Miki was seen in several other Lesbian JAV's by SOD, U&K and, of course レズレ! So this serial basically gives us more lesbian jav actresses. They pair up a well-known lesbian actress with one that only did het so far. That's brilliant.

So yeah, my vote goes to レズレ! they have lots of different series' running and their production value for all of their titles is just top-notch in terms of quality and camera work, レズレ! definitely makes the race for me.

Last edited:

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
I voted Diva's because they can be more fetishistic (Holy Waters, Night Crawls, shaved, kissing,...) and they've also done every usual scenario (mature/schoolgirl, schoolgirl/schoolgirl, mature/mature). Lesbians Addicted To Pussy Juice and the night visit series are fantastic.

Deep's is great with plots and casts but I feel they don't experiment enough. I feel more needs to be done in the spirit of DVDES-357, the Rio Hamasaki lesbian fan appreciation movie.
Bibian's production is great plus they're the only one that cast decent looking girls with Maya Kawamura, so I love them for that. Also, BBAN-034 has 7 girls, but the teacher (Maika) is missing from the cover.
U&K is the opposite of Bibian because they cast Maya Kawamura with some of the worst partners I could imagine. They're just as bad as V in this regard. Otherwise they're fine.
Lezule! is amazing but way too often I skip because lots of times one of the girls are someone I don't want to see.

I like chikan which makes Natural High my favourite, despite their lesbian titles being rather rare. Hunter is like Natural High's younger, more conservative, brother. Still often pretty good, though. Then there's Akinori (FSET code) with nearly 50 lesbian movies (according to javlibrary tags, though probably not all are all-girl movies). They have a "lesbian night visit" series which, again, I like a lot.
I also like Hibino. I think they've done some interesting lesbian movies in their time, such as HAVD-820. There's many more I wish I could get my hands on.

Edit: Anna and Hanako? Thought the poll was missing something obvious. Think it's a great studio with good variety and great girls. Edit again: just added or I missed it completely the first time? :D nevermind haha

Last edited:
Reactions: loveGIANT

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
I like U&K and DEEP equally, nearly all of my top favorite from this 2. But if i have to choose one, then it's UK. My top favorite list has like 7 U&K titles and 3 DEEP (btw all of them are schoolgirl-schoolgirl, young girl-young girl or young teacher-schoolgirl)
I think they got the right formula that fit my liking best, their product quality is top notch and very constant. Many of my dream girl pairing happen in their title, awesome feeling really!
Gotta disagree with Waxaxa, i dont need a big change in their style. Because for me sex is a special thing that needs stability. I mean when i play games for example, i always need new things to keep my interest, and often got bored quickly if i play a new game with just some minor changes compared to old version.
But with AV i can watch my favorite titles or my favorite styles many times and almost never got bored. So "the more they change, the more they stay the same" nature of U&K or DEEP is a good thing for me

loveGIANT

レズ JAV's only!
Staff member
Nov 4, 2011
I voted Diva's because they can be more fetishistic (Holy Waters, Night Crawls, shaved, kissing,...)
Totally, the series' they produce are completely different from other studios, as they concentrate more on certain spots or fetishes rather than on the age of girls. And I think pretty much every title they produce has great close-ups during kissing or especially cunnilingus spots. Absolutely lovely =)

Deep's is great with plots and casts but I feel they don't experiment enough. I feel more needs to be done in the spirit of DVDES-357, the Rio Hamasaki lesbian fan appreciation movie.
Bibian's production is great plus they're the only one that cast decent looking girls with Maya Kawamura, so I love them for that. Also, BBAN-034 has 7 girls, but the teacher (Maika) is missing from the cover.
U&K is the opposite of Bibian because they cast Maya Kawamura with some of the worst partners I could imagine. They're just as bad as V in this regard. Otherwise they're fine.
Lezule! is amazing but way too often I skip because lots of times one of the girls are someone I don't want to see.
Well DEEP's has been around for a while, they are pretty much established and what I like about them is that they usually refrain from toy scenes. Sure, there are some titles where you get a toy every now and then but most titles they release are 100% or at least 90% toy-free and they have lot of different series' that are all worth watching in my opinion. In direct comparison I'd even say DEEP's is more creative than U&K, because just imagine, DEEP's has the schoolgirl / mother of her best friend series, (that they re-vamped) the lesbian battle series, the schoolgirl series and DVDES-755, where you have Yuan Joohan (I have never heard of her before, tbh) where she lures young girls into a van to seduce 'em. Kinda nanpa style-ish, but a bit more "risky."

I like chikan which makes Natural High my favourite, despite their lesbian titles being rather rare. Hunter is like Natural High's younger, more conservative, brother. Still often pretty good, though. Then there's Akinori (FSET code) with nearly 50 lesbian movies (according to javlibrary tags, though probably not all are all-girl movies). They have a "lesbian night visit" series which, again, I like a lot.
Always good to hear that I'm not the only one who thinks very highly of NATURAL HIGH ;D Yes, it's a shame they release titles rarely, BUT don't forget: The titles they release are usually a 2 CD Box, so you get 3-4 hours of lesbian action and I'm fine with that.
Wait. Akinori has 50 lesbian movies? Yeah, that's false tagging, at least if you count just the Lesbian night stalking titles, they made like 6-7 of those.

Edit: Anna and Hanako? Thought the poll was missing something obvious. Think it's a great studio with good variety and great girls. Edit again: just added or I missed it completely the first time? :D nevermind haha
Oh they are in the poll I just forgot to write a description ;)
Then again ANNA AND HANAKO went out of business 2 years ago, if I'm not mistaken, but if you directly compare them to their "rival" which was LADYxLADY back then, I think LADYxLADY won that battle.

I like U&K and DEEP equally, nearly all of my top favorite from this 2. But if i have to choose one, then it's UK. My top favorite list has like 7 U&K titles and 3 DEEP (btw all of them are schoolgirl-schoolgirl, young girl-young girl or young teacher-schoolgirl)
Let me guess: You favorite series is the "Senpai to watashi" series (The ones with the "XY" serial) where it's always 2 schoolgirls going at it, right? ;D
What most people forget though: Compare U&K's censoring to any other studio. They really push the boundaries and try to censor as less as possible, I love this about them.

Gotta disagree with Waxaxa, i dont need a big change in their style. Because for me sex is a special thing that needs stability. I mean when i play games for example, i always need new things to keep my interest, and often got bored quickly if i play a new game with just some minor changes compared to old version.
But with AV i can watch my favorite titles or my favorite styles many times and almost never got bored. So "the more they change, the more they stay the same" nature of U&K or DEEP is a good thing for me
Well if you compare it to games... let's say you love playing a particular game. You love the gameplay and everything, when a new title is announced you don't want the game to change entirely, you want it to be improved but everything that worked before should stay the same right?
That's basically what U&K did with the "Senpai to watashi" series, back then it was about 2 cute schoolgirls seducing each other. The revamped version is still just that only that the sex scenes (and wardrobe) are more luscious and boiling hot.

On the other hand, the "Schoolgirl falls in love with her best friends mother" series from DEEP's disappointed a lot of people. Before it was just the girl and the mother but the most recent titles feature the schoolgirl, the mother and her daughter. I don't have a problem with it, but many lesbian JAV fans didn't like that change.

And also, if I see a series from DEEP's, U&K or whatever I always think "Oh, I would love to see Tsubomi and Maki Hojo together in that series" so I think a good mixture of established series' with different actresses as well as new series' with new ideas and actresses would be a good balance for lesbian jav's as a whole.

Pavel08

Sep 9, 2014
Found myself addicted to Bibian works recently. I think now they have best and most interesting sex scenes overall, all movies i watched have really perfect flow. Also they have quite interesting plots.

Btw dissappoited with DEEP's works in 2014, generally no good movie for me. Also schoolgirl titles from U&K in 2014 are lackluster, they're good but not featured really memorable girls.