Love the fake r*** genre

holyabdul

Jun 20, 2008
With the typical interview and then just random scenes format, I tend to get bored after a while even when the idol is super hot.

I really like the genre with the f***rced sex though, especially when the actress plays a married woman. The one where the man first have a woman against her will, but then she eventually gets to enjoy it and ends up actively seeking the cheating sex. I like the "Forgive Me Dear..." series from Attackers.

Now I don't like S&M or if the scenes involve violence like beating up the woman. And I don't condone real life r*** in any way. I guess I enjoy the fantasy idea of just "conquering" the woman sexually and making her overcome her morals and inhibitions with bodily pleasure.

Any one else? Or am I in the minority here?

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I'm not a fan of the genre, but if Yuma Asami is in it, I'll watch it. I especially like her mouth-fucking scenes.

val_f

Mar 10, 2012
Personally I find the chikan style videos of this sort is more appealing. There's just a better sense of immersion.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I like the Attackers movies, too. And I'm also not in S&M or beating the woman. So I'm not sure if you're really part of a minority. :joker:

lotsfits

Nov 17, 2009
Yeah I like this genre too, and of course not beating women... I like how you worded it: to make the woman realize the pleasure of sex and give in to what she first resisted.