Idols That You Try To Get Into But Can't

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
99% of JAV idols are cute, so don't get me wrong. But are there any idols that you've tried to get into, but just couldn't?

For me:
Ayaka Tomoda
images.akamai.steamusercontent.jpg

Sankihon Nozomi
2015-10-22_223229_2655459670.jpg

Hikaru Konno
hikaru-konno-3.jpg

Otoho Nanase
Nanase Otoha 乙葉ななせ_042.jpg

Ruka Kanae - She even did IR and it was..ok. I want to like her, but overall boring performance all around

ruka-kanae-6__5_.jpg

Kurea Hasumi - I get most of her videos and end up deleting them as soon as I watch them. Some of the best hip control in the business, but 95% of the time there's something missing with her. BJ skills are bad too.
xwUzTTR.jpg

Kawana Misuzu - has potential to jump out of this list, but despite her looking like a new Hikari Hino, she's never impressed me in a video

pppd00284jp-1.jpg

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
This usually overlaps with my "One-time wonder actresses", girls that I saw in one movie and really liked, so I got more of their stuff but most of it went into the garbage bin right away. Kurea Hasumi is one of them, I have a handful of videos of her that I like but most of them don't do anything for me. She usually looks much better on the cover as well.

Ayumi Shinoda is another one, I like her in theory, but most of her videos just fall flat imo.

Jessica Kizaki is a weird one, at very rare times I'm really into her and download a whole bunch of her movies, only to delete them a short time later again, and then the process repeats after a few months.

bigshow80

Jun 18, 2010
I agree with you about Kurea Hasumi , for me it's the unnatural feel about her.

Mao Hamasaki. I loved her when she debuted ,but as time progress, her acting gets kind of annoying. I am not sure if she really feels that much pleasure, but it is simply too loud for me.

Reactions: crazykiss

L.O.V.E Girl

Mar 24, 2013
This usually overlaps with my "One-time wonder actresses", girls that I saw in one movie and really liked, so I got more of their stuff but most of it went into the garbage bin right away. Kurea Hasumi is one of them, I have a handful of videos of her that I like but most of them don't do anything for me. She usually looks much better on the cover as well.

Ayumi Shinoda is another one, I like her in theory, but most of her videos just fall flat imo.

Jessica Kizaki is a weird one, at very rare times I'm really into her and download a whole bunch of her movies, only to delete them a short time later again, and then the process repeats after a few months.
Totally agree with that ayumi shinoda part , in my opinion she was kinda overrated

Reactions: mago

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015

Ayumi Shinoda?? Noooooooo. She's so hot and talented! Amazing cowgirl, deepthroats, able to adapt to any story/scenario, one of the most consistent idols out. She's my fav!

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
Sora Aoi - eyes.gif
Marina Matsumoto - I like her 80's videos and i was excited for her comeback but i was dissapointed.
Maki Hojo - Great body but she is very overrated, good for her.
Yumi Kazama - Without comments
Ayumi Shinoda - She is sexy but overrated, nothing special.
Ryoko Murakami - Without comments
Honami Takasaka aka Reiko Sawamura - Used to like her but not anymore. Thanks for the good memoriese34482.gif
Pero les deseo lo mejorhug.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: crazykiss

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
well there are some actresses that many other peoples like them, make them their favorite, but I don't find special

Aino Kishi
Kurea Hasumi
Reiko Sawamura
Akari Hoshino

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Sora Aoi - View attachment 582262
Marina Matsumoto - I like her 80's videos and i was excited for her comeback but i was dissapointed.
Maki Hojo - Great body but she is very overrated, good for her.
Yumi Kazama - Without comments
Ayumi Shinoda - She is ok but overrated, nothing special.
Ryoko Murakami - Without comments
Honami Takasaka - Used to like her but not anymore. Thanks for the good memoriesView attachment 582264
Pero les deseo lo mejorView attachment 582263

wow you have some shock in the list :eek:

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Ai Uehara. Everyone around here seems to love her, I just don't see the appeal. Unless she is doing a genre that I love such as gokkun, bukkake, interracial, or a blowjob vid I will most likely skip it.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
I'll bite: Hibiki Otsuki. As she's progressed in her career, she comes off more and more as an android trying to emulate a Japanese AV star. I don't mean this with her physical appearance (she's very pretty and has a unique look!), but her mannerisms and how she speaks.

Reactions: BDrake

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
Shion Utsuwhatever/Rion, all she has is nice boobs and nothing else

Julia-When she debuted she was a horrible performer, i tried for years to have interest in her but meh

Acky- She's a legend, and i had nearly 10 years worth of videos from her, but never got off to any of it it

Tia
Kirara Asuka

Reactions: BDrake and Supmop

mightyeel

Jan 17, 2011
AIKA...always looks aloof and disinterested can someone show her how to smile please...
Julia...would have to be the most wooden performer that I've seen.
Maria Ozawa...the most over rated Jav girl ever...as her career faded her looks also went down the plug hole.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Ai Uehara. Everyone around here seems to love her, I just don't see the appeal. Unless she is doing a genre that I love such as gokkun, bukkake, interracial, or a blowjob vid I will most likely skip it.

another anti mainstream opinion :confused:

I'll bite: Hibiki Otsuki. As she's progressed in her career, she comes off more and more as an android trying to emulate a Japanese AV star. I don't mean this with her physical appearance (she's very pretty and has a unique look!), but her mannerisms and how she speaks.

uhm what is her mannerisms that you don't like ? she is to much agressive ? or something else ?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I know....some untouchables of Akiba, i hope i dont get banned :p
But yeah, i tried to get into them but :(

haha I'm sure you'll don't get banned ;)
I just shocked you dislike Sora Aoi and Maki Hojo :D

this is a free forum to post your honest opinion, I have my own opinion that I dislike Aino Kishi, still can understand why a lot of people think she is great :confused:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Shion Utsuwhatever/Rion, all she has is nice boobs and nothing else

Julia-When she debuted she was a horrible performer, i tried for years to have interest in her but meh

Acky- She's a legend, and i had nearly 10 years worth of videos from her, but never got off to any of it it

Tia
Kirara Asuka

I'm totally agree with your opinions here, I think Tia was better in her early career as Meisa Kurokawa, back then she look like eurasian, but her current face shown a fake eurasian

AIKA...always looks aloof and disinterested can someone show her how to smile please...
Julia...would have to be the most wooden performer that I've seen.
Maria Ozawa...the most over rated Jav girl ever...as her career faded her looks also went down the plug hole.

you are the 2nd people after BDrake that I read that he noticed Aika don't shown enthusiasm, seems its her style, or she can't pretend to feel pleasure when she get fuck by tiny dick or skill less partner

Last edited:

mago

熟女♥️
Jul 3, 2008
haha I'm sure you'll don't get banned ;)
I just shocked you dislike Sora Aoi and Maki Hojo :D

this is a free forum to post your honest opinion, I have my own opinion that I dislike Aino Kishi, still can understand why a lot of people think she is great :confused:
Dear Supmop, it was a bad joke about the ban ^o^
I dont dislike Maki Hojo, i just never saw her as fascinating as she was supposed to be.

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Dear Supmop, i was joking about the ban ^o^
I dont dislike Maki Hojo, i just never saw her as fascinating as she was supposed to be.

I know you're joking ;)

thanks for correction, I can understand that people think she is over rated

Reactions: BDrake and mago

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Supmop: it's the way she talks. I guess you need to know Japanese to understand it (and I really don't mean this in a cocky way!), but she gives off this really cute and affable performance in pretty much all of her work. The problem is it's almost too perfect like she was an android programmed to emulate a cute human AV star to the best extent possible. I only mean this for her roles where she simply plays "herself". Drama roles with learned dialog are a different story altogether.