"Guess who the JAV star is" game

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
To be honest, this is the first Yakuza game I actually played through from beginning to end, 4 and 5 had some serious pacing issues.

Compared to the other big releases this year that I've played...RE7, Nier Automata and Persona 5...Yakuza 0 still comes out as the winner by far.

Still playing Nier Automata (just got ending A), and P5 and RE7 are both waiting on the shelf! We clearly share the same gaming tastes!

I think that can be said for Japanese games in general. :)

Well, that was easy! And here I was thinking that no one would recognise/know her! :rolleyes:

p1.jpg

Every time i see her, it just reminds me how i first came across her and her rather 'unique' claim to fame.

Let's just say that Jimmi Hendrix has nothing on her!

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
To be honest, this is the first Yakuza game I actually played through from beginning to end, 4 and 5 had some serious pacing issues.

Compared to the other big releases this year that I've played...RE7, Nier Automata and Persona 5...Yakuza 0 still comes out as the winner by far.
Re7 is amazing but the idea of limited saving on the tab made it harder and the modes are not that good easy is verrrrry easy mad house is very very hard and its un repeatable after u finish it twice because u already know where and when and how they will try to scare u , persona was boring and disappointing yakuza 0 is the best without any chance for comparing. .. the graphics is not that good but the story, the gameplay and the two main character were tremendous and the other once were good too..so I agree with u

Reactions: Motiman

gamal1992

Mar 29, 2017
[QU OTE="Hans Kowalski, post: 3489587, member: 7884"]New Round.

02KK6SN.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Does She still active ?

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Nah, she's been gone for a few years. She also looks very different now, unfortunatly. (Excessive plastic surgery.)

But who might it be?

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
I had a strong suspicion, but I only have one video of her in an ensemble cast, so I was not 100% sure. I didn't even know her name, I had to search just now on DMM to find out it is Yuka Oosawa.

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Yeah, though at some point she changed her stage name to Akira Elly. Screenshot was from ECB-045.

y9gYlLX.jpg

MigwKuj.jpg