Giga (and other) heroine discussion and picture thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
The good old days... found an old old DVD (non-widescreen!) in my collection of physicals.

IEVD-006
銀河特捜 シャリオン 朝比奈ゆい
Galaxy Special Agent Sharion starring Yui Asahina
Released: 2004-05-03
I-Energy... I missed that studio so much.
IEVD-006.jpg

Ok, I did mention this earlier in the thread... but this time I found the DVD and can share some screens...

What makes a great SFX JAV? Here is some of everything:
1. original costumes, yes multiples, the yellow uniform and the silver/red/black battle suit. And original sword (and props)
2. rubber-mask monsters
3. outdoor combat scenes
4. actual (no matter how lame) combat stunts
5. special effects, some darkroom composites, some physical fireworks, (corny) sound effects
6. sex, fucking and sucking, non-violent r***, no torture, and brightly lit
7. good amount of dialogs with sentai show trope and plot twist
8. hot blood BGM

Don't have time to make a lot of caps. Just share some cool behind-the-scenes:
IEVD-006-e1.jpg IEVD-006-e2.jpg IEVD-006-e3.jpg
1. Yui and monsters rehearse an action take, an off-screen director reminds Yui to kick higher and slower, to give fans a better up-skirt shot. So Yui re-do the kick, while laughing. Notice she is doing stunts in high heel boots.
2. another rehearsal kick. The dude must learn to not stare at her T&A otherwise he might get a hard kick to his left ear.
3. Sharion learning swords from a action director

Reactions: clemenceko

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
Just checking if anyone knows which GIGA heroine movie these caps are from, or who the actress is. Thanks!

bcc80825.jpg 2c5a0e37.jpg 069c806c.jpg 623b3d87.jpg 8888d9b0.jpg

Attachments

• fbfff720.jpg
    fbfff720.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 106

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
SKHG-006
h_173skhg00006pl.jpg

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
Is there any discussion page on Giga heroine videos? Frequent updates/discussion
What ding said: Annyeong920. Let's discuss! Any recommendations for a good Giga flick you can share? What sort of theme/plot/content are you looking for in a GIGA movie? Myself, I like GIGA movies where bad-ass looking non-humans (monsters/aliens) get to play with the heroines in the adult scenes. So not just in the fighting scenes, but also reaping the rewards after they defeated the heroine. I also like bad endings (heroine dying). I know this is frowned upon by some, but hey, to each its own.

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
Anyone happen to know which GIGA movie this screencap is from? Bad-ass monster dude taking an interest in the heroine's behind. Curious what happens next! Thanks!

60f494b9.jpg

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
Electromog, given that your knowledge on GIGA movies, and JAV in general, seems limitless, pehaps you could name a few GIGA movies where the heroine dies during the adult scene and/or where the villain (continues to) fuck her after she died. I came across a few examples myself, but I'm sure there must more. The ones that I know of are:
  • GPTM-19: Wonder Lady VS. American Monsters, starring Yui Hatano: Strangled by predator like monster during sex - who continues fucking her briefly after she dies
  • GEXP-05: Heroine White Eye Blackout Hell - Sky Lady, starring Mayo Maina: strangled with a rope by two minions while being r***ing by main villain - sex continues briefly after death
  • GHOR-92: Star Saviors Savior Gemini, starring Misa Suzumi: Part 1 fucked to death by crab like monster - who stops after she dies. Part 2: dies when the villain climaxes inside her.
  • THZ-37: Superheroine In Grave Danger Vol.37 Beautiful Mask Aurora Priere, starring Airi Hayasaka. Strangled first, undressed second, fucked third

GPTM-19.jpg GEXP-05.jpg GHOR-92.jpg THZ-37.jpg

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
There's a bit of a misunderstanding here. I don't know that much about JAV and GIGA, I know how to search for stuff on the internet.
Most of the movies I identify I have never watched (though if they look interesting I might watch them once I find them), I just like to puzzle out the clues that are given and since I've been doing that for years I have gotten fairly skilled at it.
However, while there are lots of pictures and videos online, they usually don't add descriptions of what happens in the movie, so searching for the kind of thing you're after is a lot harder than finding an actress from a few pictures or a short scene.

Lowieke

Aug 4, 2008
There's a bit of a misunderstanding here. I don't know that much about JAV and GIGA, I know how to search for stuff on the internet.
Most of the movies I identify I have never watched (though if they look interesting I might watch them once I find them), I just like to puzzle out the clues that are given and since I've been doing that for years I have gotten fairly skilled at it.
However, while there are lots of pictures and videos online, they usually don't add descriptions of what happens in the movie, so searching for the kind of thing you're after is a lot harder than finding an actress from a few pictures or a short scene.
OK, got it. Ah well, was worth a shot. I had stumbled upon a thread where you were giving tips on pregnancy themed JAV movies. So figured you might have been able to share some pointers on GIGA themes as well. Anyway, if you do come across a GIGA movie you really like, feel free to share in this thread. Regardless of the theme and content. Thanks again for your help identifying THP-064. It does look like it might be a good GIGA movie

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I checked the GIGA movies I currently have on my computers and unfortunately none of them have what you are looking for.

Reactions: Lowieke

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
FINALLY a new player on the special effects AV scene. And it's the well established top studio IdeaPockets.
IPX-335.jpg
So while I am holding my breath for the download to finish. The frame grabs looks promising. A not-too-bad looking girl. Not-fancy but effective costume and make up. Some special
effects, a bit of fighting scenes, plenty of vanilla sex (as IPX is known for) and I am pretty hopeful: no (fake) harm is done to the lady.

I still wish the girl gets the last laugh in these vids, but a non-bad ending is OK enough for now. Hope IPX keeps making vids in these genre and maybe more studios will also try this game to give Giga some competition.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Suddenly(???) the GIGA (and others) vids become available in giga-superhero-collection thread in download section. There are literally too many to download, I'm picky myself but the download (and viewing) can't catch up with the interesting releases.

One of my absolute fav is GIRO-94 which is very atypical for GIGA productions in so many ways. Actually it's a chikan vid instead of the typical torture theme. It's a quite important difference.

Another fav, which is actually a series now is GIGP-06 Naked Kamen. There is a long running manga series behind it so the IP is even more robust than the parody of other IP such as sentai, Kamen Rider or Supergirl. More importantly I love the talking scenes and fighting scenes are sexy in addition to funny/laughable. Anyway hope more fans will join the discussion the goood bad and ugly.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
In GIRO-94, there is even a french flag in one of the screenshots you added haha. About how sexy her outfit is for public streets, I would say that they probably shot the outdoor scenes early in the morning. As long as no sex or boobs is visible, with cameras around and a team, it's less suspicious. I've seen Image Videos of gravure idols where the girl is in on the beach, in bikini, posing, with people in the background (blurred if too close).
In my country, I've seen once (probably not the only one) a video of an exhibitionist walking naked on heels in Paris. And there were people around. I don't think the police was called or anything because people were probably thing "wtf".

In GIPGP-06, Riko Kitagawa looks cute. I've found tons of new girls and came back to some others (need to catch what they did interesting) so I don't know when I will be able to check it lol.

hantijo

Sep 1, 2018
Any of the movies where the bad guy slowly undresses the heroine while she is unconscious? Any suggestions?