The "whatever" best performer / body part - and no pictures... :(

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
Really? Weird because I see my post... http://i40.tinypic.com/2b62on.jpg
I'll try again.

About the name, you're right, but in Chinese is somehow spelled differently. I didn't notice -_-'

[edit]

Ok, I've changed pic, see if it works! If doesn't today maybe is bad luck ...

Here my code:

Code:
Serina Hayakawa / 早川 瀬里奈 (はやかわ せりな)

Thumbnail: [url]http://www.akiba-online.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104088&stc=1&d=1389544516&thumb=1[/url]
BB Code: [NOPARSE][IMG]http://www.akiba-online.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104088&stc=1&d=1389544516&thumb=1[/IMG][/NOPARSE]

[IMG]http://www.akiba-online.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104088&stc=1&d=1389544516&thumb=1[/IMG]

Picture: [url]http://www.akiba-online.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104088&stc=1&d=1389544516[/url]
BB Code: [NOPARSE][IMG]http://www.akiba-online.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104088&stc=1&d=1389544516[/IMG][/NOPARSE]

[IMG]http://www.akiba-online.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=104088&stc=1&d=1389544516[/IMG]

Kind sure all is right :study2:

Any chance to modify the title?
Thanks for the support! :th_059_:

Last edited by a moderator:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I still can't see your picture in the group gallery. Did you really upload it there? :huh:
Do you see your picture if you view the gallery? http://www.akiba-online.com/group.php?groupid=11&do=grouppictures

At least I can't modify the title. In the worst case you have to create a new discussion and I delete the old one (which is not really deleting, but hiding - unfortunately). But I guess that will also happen to members in the future. So maybe we simply let it be and you simply change it only within the discussion.

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
Aaaah my bad my bad ... I was concerning to the group discussion only and forgot to upload to the main gallery! :nonono:

Reactions: 1 person

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
ok CodeGeek I'm fixing my stuff, also I was wondering should I upload girls by specific studios, like SOD/E-body/S1S1 and stuff like that?

I was thinking instead of having hundreds of group discussions open, that we could eventually(after we get many more pictures) could put girls in specific labels. does that sound feasible? and would searching still work like that?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
ok CodeGeek I'm fixing my stuff, also I was wondering should I upload girls by specific studios, like SOD/E-body/S1S1 and stuff like that?

I was thinking instead of having hundreds of group discussions open, that we could eventually(after we get many more pictures) could put girls in specific labels. does that sound feasible? and would searching still work like that?

But some girls have worked for different labels. So I would prefer to open one discussion for every performer. That is the most atomic way.

The goal for that group is to offer pictures of JAV actresses so they can be used in (normal) threads without searching and uploading them again and again.

The group is not some kind of database like the [THREAD="404533"]JAV database[/THREAD], the database which SamKook and ding73ding working on or the JavLibrary.com. Therefore the social group offer not enough tools and structural elements (they even don't offer the normal forum functionality and have some bugs as I discovered). Trying to use it for that would be a waste of time and energy as you never will get a convenient and usable database. At least that is my personal opinion. I'm open for other opinions.

P.S.: If you would enter movies including their performers in a regular database you would get the performer-studio and performer-label relation for free - as well as the first appearance date (which is the release date of the first known movie) and also the retire date (which is the release date of the last known movie which is not a compilation). And there are a lot more synergy effects you won't get from a forum (or a wiki).

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Thanks Verginello and paparoach408 for all your hard work. :bigthumbs: I saw how the gallery grew.

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
Thanks to you CodeGeek! (sorry for the many trouble :D )
How about adding some basic bio-info of the actress? Like date and place of birth, height, weight etc.. ?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
[...]
How about adding some basic bio-info of the actress? Like date and place of birth, height, weight etc.. ?

Why not. If you feel so, please, feel free to add some info. I recommend to write it into the group discussion. Otherwise it has to be written in every picture description of that actress. And if someone who adds a new picture of her doesn't know it or forgets it you won't have the data.

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
Sounds good, I'll try to post later something.

By the way, how about create an automatic list with the name ordered alphabetically (if possible).. I am afraid that the more we post, the more risk that (I) possible double post an actress already posted by someone else.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
[...]

By the way, how about create an automatic list with the name ordered alphabetically (if possible).. I am afraid that the more we post, the more risk that (I) possible double post an actress already posted by someone else.

That's why people should first search and only post if the don't find anything.
Unfortunately there is automatism available. At least as far as I know. The easiest way would be displaying the thread titles in alphabetical order. But that's not possible.

By the way: I saw that you created a discussion for Mai Sakashita. Thanks. But that is the 2nd time the links were wrong. The attachment ID of the picture you uploaded in the group gallery and the attachment ID you used in the discussion were completely different. I already corrected it.

Currently we have 30 photos, but only 27 discussions. Means 3 performers don't have a discussion. Or maybe we have more than 1 picture for some performers. But as far as I know that isn't the case.

Verginello

Jan 23, 2011
Oh yes, I uploaded the same photo twice, I remember.
I would ask if it's only me but often Akiba does't load pages or I get some "500/head error".

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Can all of you do me a favour? As we had less group discussions as picture I went through all the pictures and did a search for the name. Then I added group discussion for the 3 pictures I've found without a discussion. That took nearly half an hour.

So I ask you kindly to add a group discussion each time you add a photo. At the moment we have 35 photos of 35 different actresses. If it would 100 or 200 it is impossible for find such "zombie" pictures. And as you know: Thanks to vBulletin you even can't search for the description so they are totally useless. Okay, maybe we look through all these nice pictures instead of searching for them. So, please, don't let you work and efforts go to waste.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Added Pictures and Discussions.

Thanks a lot. :hugethumb: I was amazed about how many pictures we already have thanks to all contributors.

Maybe one thing in general: It's great that the community is alive. I saw some posts in additional to the initial discussion post. But I also recognized a post of Gaia093 (no offend intend, but your post was the first one I saw) in which another actress is mentioned. That's a little bit of a problem because the search finds now 2 performer discussions: The one of the original actress and the one in which Gaia093 posted. Especially if more people do that can become quiet a problem, I think. What's your opinion?

paparoach408

Akiba Citizen
Jun 14, 2012
It's great that the community is alive
I'm not going to stop!:coolguy: it's just hard to find the exact pictures I like and want to post, it's fun to do though.

That's a little bit of a problem because the search finds now 2 performer discussions
We can't really do anything about it right now, we just have to wait and see

Reactions: 2 people