Best and most consistent PERFORMERS in JAV?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Aki Sasaki is getting famous,
she is literally everywhere,
It's like Ai Uehara all over again

yeah she have potential to be like Ai Uehara, a mature version

Aki Sasaki's popularity is rising so fast, more faster than Ai Uehara at the early of her career, but we need to see how long she can survive and if she manage to be the best actress too

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
My criteria
1. Enthusiasm
2. Screen presence
3. Body sheen (not sweat)

Faves
Ayumi Shinoda
Reiko Kobayakawa
Shinobu Igarashi
Maki Hojo
Marina Matsumoto
Rei Kitajima

I thought so hard about Marina. She's definitely in my top 15

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
I just can't get past Rena Fukishi's tan lines. They just distract too much and are a definite turn off for me. :confused:

The tan lines are ok. I just don't like her breasts. Too droopy and distracting. Her blowjobs are pretty average too...Her skills her enthusiasm and decent cowgirl

Reactions: icsaigon

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
For the active girls I watch :

Sasaki Aki (nearly impossible to go wrong by watching one of her movies)
Tsubomi
Sayama Ai

I have to admit that, even if I don't watch her movies, Shinoda Ayumi is everywhere. Same for Aika and Hatano Yui.

Even if I don't watch Rena Fukishi's videos, I noticed that she constantly has tan lines. They also are some kind of a turn off, especially when it's always (not just like she went to the beach during summer, so, in few titles she has tan line). But the most physical turn off for me is her nose.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
For the active girls I watch :

Sasaki Aki (nearly impossible to go wrong by watching one of her movies)
Tsubomi
Sayama Ai

I have to admit that, even if I don't watch her movies, Shinoda Ayumi is everywhere. Same for Aika and Hatano Yui.

Even if I don't watch Rena Fukishi's videos, I noticed that she constantly has tan lines. They also are some kind of a turn off, especially when it's always (not just like she went to the beach during summer, so, in few titles she has tan line). But the most physical turn off for me is her nose.

+1 for Ayumi Shinoda, Aki Sasaki, Aika and Yui Hatano

don't forget Hibiki Otsuki ! ;)

if Aki Sasaki stay long in AV I'm sure she will be everywhere

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
+1 for Ayumi Shinoda, Aki Sasaki, Aika and Yui Hatano

don't forget Hibiki Otsuki ! ;)

if Aki Sasaki stay long in AV I'm sure she will be everywhere

Oupss .. my bad ;) There are also Shibuya Kaho and Kazama Yumi that I often see in new movies releases (another actresses I don't watch lol).

Motiman

Akiba Citizen
Oct 30, 2007
Ayumi Shinoda is one of the best in the business right now for sure. The mentions she has received on this thread are well deserved. Her performance alone was why i chose to have DVDES-871 translated, because it's not a great Shotacon movie and there have been much better in that particular series, but theirs no doubting her acting ability.

giphy.gif

Miki Shibuya is also one of my all time favourites. Cannot get over how beautiful she is but her performances are also fantastic as again she is someone who just seems to enjoy being in JAV. Unfortunately, she hasn't been active recently so i fear she may have finished her career, but here's hoping for a comeback. HBAD-264 is one of her best movies and i'm hoping to get that translated too, but it's one of the few story driven movies she was in so it's my favourite. I see Jugulear was also similarly endeared by her, and made a great description here.

vlcsnap-2015-06-22-04h16m59s618.png

Reactions: Supmop

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Oupss .. my bad ;) There are also Shibuya Kaho and Kazama Yumi that I often see in new movies releases (another actresses I don't watch lol).

yes Kaho Shibuya and Yumi Kazama another 2 great performers, they deserve to be most consistent performers too, but sometimes I skiped their new videos

Reactions: BDrake

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
yes Kaho Shibuya and Yumi Kazama another 2 great performers, they deserve to be most consistent performers too, but sometimes I skiped their new videos

I think Kaho had an amazing run between January - June..but then she fell off. The IR vid may show her picking back up again. The amount of quality work this year is probably only 2nd to Aki Sasaki.

Yumi Kazama is great too!

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I think Kaho had an amazing run between January - June..but then she fell off. The IR vid may show her picking back up again. The amount of quality work this year is probably only 2nd to Aki Sasaki.

Yumi Kazama is great too!

agree beside AV Open and Aika, this year Aki Sasaki is the best

Kaho Shibuya need to perform in better production videos

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014

I just see trailers but Kaho seems to overact too much or it's just me ? And her body doesn't appeal me. I find her boobs way too saggy and her body not toned at all.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I just see trailers but Kaho seems to overact too much or it's just me ? And her body doesn't appeal me. I find her boobs way too saggy and her body not toned at all.

can't say much about her boobs and body, its preference, for me she is hot, but not for you

yes sometimes she overact, but another girls are worst, and she show enthusiasm thats what I like

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
can't say much about her boobs and body, its preference, for me she is hot, but not for you

yes sometimes she overact, but another girls are worst, and she show enthusiasm thats what I like
Yep.

Yes of course there are girls who are far worst. Plus Kaho seems to be active, not passive and screaming.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yep.

Yes of course there are girls who are far worst. Plus Kaho seems to be active, not passive and screaming.

what I dislike from performers if they are passive, give expression she did not enjoy the sex, moan & scream like they been hurt :(

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
what I dislike from performers if they are passive, give expression she did not enjoy the sex, moan & scream like they been hurt :(
In that kind of moments, I'm like "why do you do JAV if you don't want to give emotions on screen". I remember an interview of Ayami Shunka saying that she doesn't like blowjob. Like WTF ?