Forum back

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Kotonoha

Dec 22, 2006
Report anything you find wrong you say?

Well, "Additional Information" in user profiles is misaligned, it's the result of either a hack, or a vB version upgrade, you'll have to edit the profile templates to fix it. :p

PS. Someone needs to start learning how to backup their forum so they stop losing all their attachments every few months. :p

PPS. Change my avatar back to that girl cock thing and you're dead. :)

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
I think that was leech.. or eggs.
I'll try remembering to get around to tell them to stop abusing their power.

The misaligned stuff is just a css thing.
A quick fix.

You'll need to give me the picture if you want me to change it back the the girl cock thing.
Or better yet, do it yourself.

Kotonoha

Dec 22, 2006
I think that was leech.. or eggs.
I'll try remembering to get around to tell them to stop abusing their power.

The misaligned stuff is just a css thing.
A quick fix.

You'll need to give me the picture if you want me to change it back the the girl cock thing.
Or better yet, do it yourself.

If anyone changes it back to that, I'll skin them alive...

mtifay

Fantasy Freak
Mar 1, 2007
Welcome Back (Again)

After months waiting, at last, akiba online is "online" again.

teaser

Mar 27, 2007
Out of boredom I click the Akiba link on my favorite list and tada, you'r back online! Long wait, but thanks for your hard work, and if you still take donation, let me know on how.

Talix

Dec 28, 2006
I can't believe it... Akiba is back online!!! =) I miss this forum so much... Thank you!!!

nclear

Sweet
May 27, 2007
Thank you so much. I am so glad to be a part of this forum again. I look forward to posting and seeing new developments.

amorph

Sep 12, 2007
Thanks for getting the forum up and running again, however I take it an old backup was used when bringing it back online? Since I had registered just a few days before the site went down, and I had to register just now again. Also the posts I made are nowhere to be found.

Are the posts from that time period gone for good?

Harukoha

Lolicon
Sep 12, 2007
We need the little icon the site had that showed up on the internet browser address bar, and in the bookmarks list!!
Hahaha : )

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
Thanks for getting the forum up and running again, however I take it an old backup was used when bringing it back online? Since I had registered just a few days before the site went down, and I had to register just now again. Also the posts I made are nowhere to be found.

Are the posts from that time period gone for good?

Look at the first few posts in this thread you will know the answer.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
We need the little icon the site had that showed up on the internet browser address bar, and in the bookmarks list!!
Hahaha : )
The mini-osaka.

ckamc

Mar 16, 2007
So we need to start filling up requests again for old trackers to be recreated?

basically all tracker related stuff is dead right?

wow i have been waiting forever for this site to come back :)