For the first time...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

malbordus

May 30, 2008
my first time was a late 21 years. with a small petite girl two years my senior.

she was already attached but we confessed to having feelings for each other. her boyfriend was busy studying so most nights when we're free she would come over to my home to watch anime.

it started off innocently enough. my room was small so we could only watch from my bed. a few times we would tickle and disturb each other, and ended up holding each others' wrists to "protect" ourselves from each other. slowly we graduated to taking turns resting our heads on each others' laps while stroking each others' arms.

one night after watching anime she just closed her eyes and rested on my bed. i couldn't resist and laid a soft kiss on her forehead. there was no reaction from her, so i continued. just gentle pecks all over her face... from her eyes to her nose to her cheeks to her chin... until finally i kissed her lips...

and she still laid there motionless :sigh:

well i didn't give up and continued kissing her... her top lip, bottom lip, sides of her lips... when suddenly she took me by surprise by sticking her tongue into my mouth!

incidentally, the first time i had sex was also the first time i kissed and french kissed. ah well.

Nocturlisk

Jun 16, 2008
My first time was with my 4th girlfriend, who is currently my ex. She broke up with me about a year and a couple of months ago because she suddenly lost feelings for me and had something for a younger guy. (Ho.)

Anyways, had my first oral experience when I was 15. I'm 18 now btw. Lost my virginity when I was 16. Me and my ex was visiting her church behind her school when nobody was around and we started making out and I think she got curious and asked me if I wanted to. I hesitated at first but she kept on pushing and I went for it I guess..was good. It was her first time too.

Then we started doing it at least twice a day and couple of times a week and whenever she'd visit me at my home for study sessions, or at her church, her parent's room and wherever..

Lol, haven't had any since we broke up. Not even by my own hands hahaha, I guess I still love her and I'm trying to move on and all..sad sad situation indeed. (not the no sex bit, but the fact that i'm single) Anyone interested? XD

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
I did it with my best friend and a few older women they are hot so experienced at blowjobs... great stimulation...

xLANx

Jun 25, 2008
huhu..i've never done it b4...i'm 23 but never had sex...well i cn't force my girlfren cn i? she wants 2 do it after we're married..so yeah..mr nice guy jz hv 2 be patient..we're malays after all...not really acceptable 2 b doing it b4 marriage..

ops..i see cemonk is a malay too n has already done it..haha..well..i guess it depends on d person after all..since my girlfren still say no, i guess i jz won't do it..dun want to be a tyrant in our relationship..hehe..

Cesae

Jul 23, 2008
My first time was with my 4th girlfriend, who is currently my ex. She broke up with me about a year and a couple of months ago because she suddenly lost feelings for me and had something for a younger guy. (Ho.)

Anyways, had my first oral experience when I was 15. I'm 18 now btw. Lost my virginity when I was 16. Me and my ex was visiting her church behind her school when nobody was around and we started making out and I think she got curious and asked me if I wanted to. I hesitated at first but she kept on pushing and I went for it I guess..was good. It was her first time too.

Then we started doing it at least twice a day and couple of times a week and whenever she'd visit me at my home for study sessions, or at her church, her parent's room and wherever..

Lol, haven't had any since we broke up. Not even by my own hands hahaha, I guess I still love her and I'm trying to move on and all..sad sad situation indeed. (not the no sex bit, but the fact that i'm single) Anyone interested? XD

Man, same as me or for some parts. My first experience was last year when I barely turned 20. She was my 4th girlfriend and she was a virgin too. When I was at her house, we usually makeout and tickle eachother. She always found ways to turn me on.

I went to visit her and stayed over her house. Couldn't believe her mom let me stay over that night. We both slept on the couch and her little sister being across on the other side of the room. We would kiss and stuff, then I can feel her body warmth getting hot and she started touching my "area". So I started touching her area. Things led to rubbing, touching and fingering. Then she whispered in my ear, to insert it in. I asked her if she was sure, because we could have woke up her little sister. She was sure, so I inserted it in her. Even though I was a virgin, It didn't hurt for me, but from her facial expressions, it was kinda hurting her. Yup it was nice experience.

The next 2 days, we did it four times. Lol. About 2 or so months later she broke up with me, saying she lost her "love" for me. I thought she was the one, but yeah it didn't end up so. I still have feelings for her even though it's been a year. Is that bad?

jupiter999

loves Tada Mizuho only...
Apr 2, 2008
zero...
not even have a girl friend till now...
how failure I am...
you guys are so lucky...
I think I should get myself killed instead of slowing down the earth from rotating...
T.T

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
My first times was with my friends older sister. She was 17, I was 11. Far too young!

cattz

(◣_◢)
Jun 11, 2007
Uh, lets see..

When: Was a senior in high school, and have a birthday in may, so 17.

Where: Was at her place at night on a day where we had school the next day.

How/Who: Uh, I really didn't even notice she liked me, was hot and in a couple classes with me but I guess she was flirting with me quite a bit, then one day she started basically fellating and licking her pen (we where in the back of class, and she was in front, turned around, ironically during health class) and asked if I had a girlfriend, which I didn't and just said ok about it afterwards.

Few days after she told me to come over during the night. Her little sister was home but parents where gone, went to her room, she showed her cleavage by leaning over a little then started laughing about how guys always look when I did. I took out a buck and stuck it in there, then she started laughing like crazy, eventually took off her shirt and we just sort of did it without saying anything like lets fuck or the like.

I wonder how stupid I really was thinking back on it still. She was flirty with me all the time and always talking to me, sat down and leaned her head on my shoulder, hell even hugged me a couple times. I mean, I really wonder why I didn't realize it back then until she did something much more blatant lol..

paschendale

individualist anarchist
Mar 5, 2008
At 13 I had a face paralysis caused by swimming in the lake at winter. You open a hole in the ice and you freeze to death in a "healthy" manner. I was sent to a hospital, there I met a 17yo femme, black-haired, I loved the smell of her hair. She flirted a lot, but basically I did nothing as I was handsome and some other girls swarm around me, just making her envious of my attention. The second night she came to my bed. There was another guy in the room, but I guess he pretended to be asleep, as the next morning he ignored even looking at me. Anyway, she was experencied, but I felt no real emotion. Maybe because of my age, maybe because I'm a psychopath, who knows.

NoriHiiro

Jun 27, 2008
My first time was really lame, but with a girl I had a huge crush on. I lasted for about 4 minutes, I was so fucking embarassed. She was a pretty evil girl, my best friend's girlfriend beat her half to death for all the terribe things she did to me so it was alright

lotsfits

Nov 17, 2009
First time wasn't really pleasant for me coz I was nervous and my penis couldn't erect. The girl has a firm C cup but her armpit was smelly. A few weeks later I fucked her again and she wanted it raw. Then she told me her period was just over and asked me to cum inside her and I did. It was the best feeling ever. She also didn't smell that time. Afterwards we went to the bathroom to clean but I wanted another round so we had it in the bathroom. I don't know what happened but the girl told me she liked how I fuck and she came to me a few days later and we had rough sex, she was practically moaning so loud I was afraid neighbors could hear us.

Then my first and only orgy was with 2 guys and 3 girls, one of the guy prepared a smoking drug tool and we all took turn smoking it until everyone turned high...then everyone got naked and we were fucking all the girls. I got tired after 3 rounds but the guy who prepared the drug was fucking all night...

ibarrz

May 29, 2008
wow... I am envious of you ( lotsfits ) I never had a chance to feel "high" .... your friend was fucking all night long? how possible was it? wont the balls feel a slight pain for cumming too much
?