your favourite sex story

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Oct 6, 2007
I'm sure I'll be trumped by a lot of you mofos here but lets be mature and share some amusing sex stories, or your favourites. What you experienced while watching a JAV doesn't count, I mean stories with an actual woman.

So I met this one girl the first time I came to Korea. She had recently broke up with her BF and I had recently been dumped by my GF (who was back in Canada) so we decided to go out on a date for fun, seeing as we were both single. This girl was Korean, however she lived in the US for around 4 years at a young age, so her English was actually fairly impressive. Given that we decided to see an English movie, but the movie we wanted to see wasn't playing at any nearby theatres, so we went to a DVD room. DVD rooms are typically never used to watch actual DVDs unless you are two non lesbian girls. So I chose a scary movie just to make it easier to make a move. Right off the bat she was up against me and my arm was around her so I wasted no time in making out. She told me it was strange because she hardly knew me and this was only our second time meeting. She has only had one BF before me and wasn't this type of a girl...what a fucking liar. So while making out I tried to put my hand up her shirt, however she declined saying this was far enough for a first date. After around 5 minutes her shirt was lying on the ground and I was free to do as I please. During the first movie all I got was her stripped down to her panties, but she was reluctent to let me go any further. We decided to see a second movie and I told the clerk "something long", I'm not even sure what the second movie was. When I asked her what she wanted to see she asked "will we even be watching it?" so I knew it was on. Within minutes of the second movie I was fingering her and she ripped off her panties and jammed me in her. After around 1 hour of sex she screamed in English at the top of her lungs "CUM IN MY MOUTH I WANT TO TASTE YOUR CUM." Having never done this, apparently her hair wanted to taste my cum too because I bukkaked all over her. She then spit it in her hands and started to rub it all over her body. The funny thing is, she had cum all over her face and afterwards she had to run to the bathroom to wash it off and I'm pretty sure the clerk saw her too haha.

Anyways I could tell a much more interesting and in depth version in person, but this is the internet after all so that's my watered down version of my favourite sex story when me and my friends are plastered and talking about girls.

Who's gonna go next and share some, I know you guys are probably full of them.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
moved